FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Favorite Set of Alley's to have fun to....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HHmmmm you boys are SO naughty. I love it!!

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
misfit4100

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: no harm no foul Reply with quote

hotcum wrote:

I could look at this shot all day....
DISOBEDIENT, Last page, Last Shot.... 000016308.jpg

I agree hotcum, but when you look at a pic like 000016294 in the Disobedient set, makes you want to nestle right inside her and stay a while.

Alley, your lips look so juicy in this shot. If I were you I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off your pussy either.

This picture brings up a perfect personal question. Of course you don't have to answer if you don't want to in this forum. Can't pass up the opportunity though. Do you like to have the soft innner folds you are showing here to be rubbed between your lovers fingers or gently stroked or tugged? Is that a turn on or not so much for you Question
mooart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the "Breathless" video and had to visit the photoset—I had forgotten how hot and sexy all of the photos are, Alley is sexy, sexy ,sexy! Watched the video one more time and went right to 13061—those legs, those tits, those nipples, those eyes… big grin
anubis13031975

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my favorite set of Alley is Tropical, i love this set
mooart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having a an Orgazmatic! Alley is smoldering in this set, especially photo numbers 12872, 12873, and 12875. 12875 is the name of this set for me today, stunning!
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm....WOW!

THANKSSSS

Misfit to answer your question.....I love for my love button to be touched in any way possible. That is my favorite thing....and the thing that will make me have the biggest O ever! Of course if you combine that with sex...then it really makes me quiver.....

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
misfit4100

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't tell you how cool it is that you actually answered that! These tid bits help us to know you even better. Over the years, it seems like your photos reveal alot about your personality, your likes, your dislikes, and even your vulnerable areas or self conscious areas.
Another question if you would like...
When you go through a shot, do you try to cater to the audience that you imagine will be viewing your sets or is it essential that you do what turns you on in the moment to make the shot true to life?
mooart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Went back in time a few years and slowly looked through "Bloom." Plenty of hot photos to lust after, but the beaver shot in 9868 made me go bloom!
mooart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Set of the moment is Bonita! Alley, you look incredibly yummy in this set, gorgeous, hot, and sexy!!! #7381 is incredible, just another affirmation that you are the hottest, sexiest woman I have ever had the pleasure to pleasure myself to. Razz
hotcum

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Harvey Butts RULES Reply with quote

mooart wrote:
Set of the moment is Bonita! Alley, you look incredibly yummy in this set, gorgeous, hot, and sexy!!! #7381 is incredible, just another affirmation that you are the hottest, sexiest woman I have ever had the pleasure to pleasure myself to. Razz

Amen on that. Harvey Butts is my favorite photographer of Alley. He's AWESOME at capturing the CURVES.

Shots #17909, 17917, and 17933 are all prime stroking material.

YEAH BABY! Twisted Evil
hotcum

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:34 am    Post subject: POCA-HOT-NESS Reply with quote

Clever name guys!

All hot shots. Love the set.
hotcum

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Handcuffed Set Reply with quote

The Handcuffed set is very hot. Not because of the bondage element, but because of Alley's write-up as a lead-in.... talking about being rough but soft at the same time, squeezing her ass & breasts... ay yi yi.

All I can say is, shot #000018061 conjures up some really hot oral-fantasies. Mmmmm..... that's intense.
hotcum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Prairie Set Reply with quote

The "Prairie" set has been re-released in Loyal Members. Very hot pic came from that set...
Check it out. I can remember seeing that on my screen a few years ago, getting the desperate feeling.... closing the door.... getting the kleenex.... and well, you know the rest. Twisted Evil

That shot is sssssso hot to have fun to.
Kenjamin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me say this.... My favorite set has been "Remembering", I know it was cold and windy, but seeing how HARD her NIPPLES were amazes me.... Shocked Smile Embarassed

She's so gorgeous and sexy in this set. It's makes you you want to grab her and hold her tightly to keep her warm..... Oh, and those Mac and Bumble sets in the shower and tub. HOT.
hotcum

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Hard nippy-nips Reply with quote

Nice sets both. But hard nipples look painful to me. I always like 'em soft & supple.
hotcum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:34 am    Post subject: Anniversary set Reply with quote

This shot is the hottest from the "Anniversary" set...
#000018265 on the last thumbnail page.

Alley, you look so hot when you stare back at the camera with a lusty look and show us that you're proud of what you've got. (I know I am!)

Uhhh. Love that shot. Time to call Nite Flirt. Twisted Evil
mooart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

18247 from Anniversary Night.

Your hair, face and lips are so sexy Alley! The sheer black bra and purple panties look so hot against the delicious tone of your soft skin. Your body is so sexy and shapely, and your flat tummy really turns me on in this photo. I've gone back to the well a few times today admiring this photo…the best part is there are more sexy shots in this set to admire in the cuming days.

I like to have fun…Alley, you are the finest woman there is to "have fun to…" Very Happy
Kenjamin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think when a woman has hard nipples.... Shocked Smile It just adds more to her nakedness....
hotcum

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Nipple-theory Reply with quote

To each his own. Very Happy
hotcum

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 3:59 am    Post subject: TEXAS DUNDEE Reply with quote

In the new TX Dundee shot.... OMG I love this shoot.... this picture right here--- #000018276, along with last 3 of the shoot.... Total jack-off fantasy material. Oooh la la. Twisted Evil
mooart

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Bed Again…#17928. Curvy…soft…sexy…gorgeous…Alley, you look like your pleasuring yourself…well I can pretend. love

Browsing the Skin galleries for me is like the iHop commercials tagline "Come Hungry…Leave Happy."

Very Happy
hotcum

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: IN BED AGAIN (& again & again & again!!!!) Reply with quote

Image #17925 just a few in front of that is INTENSE, Mooart. If #17928 looks like she's pleasuring herself, then #17925 looks like she's watching me and listening to me talk dirty to her just before. Look at the LUST in her face in that pic.... WOW. I'm getting a boner just typing this.
Yeehahh!!!
Razz
mooart wrote:
In Bed Again…#17928. Curvy…soft…sexy…gorgeous…Alley, you look like your pleasuring yourself…well I can pretend. love

Browsing the Skin galleries for me is like the iHop commercials tagline "Come Hungry…Leave Happy."

Very Happy

misfit4100

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to agree with the previous 2 comments and throw a few more images in the ring for consideration.

17910 is a picture that when viewed with or right after 17914 is enough to drive a man right over the edge.
hotcum

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: In bed again.... Reply with quote

You're SO RIGHT about that. WOW. #17910 is so erotic. #17914 is like a sultry validation of what you're doing while viewing the pic(s). Wow. Alley is such a guilty pleasure. Twisted Evil
mooart

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HC, had to take a look at 17925 again as you mentioned and man those lips took control of me! Alley can create so many different feelings with the way she poses her beautiful lips.

I viewed 17910 along with 17917. As much as I like the obvious in 17917, the eyes have it…Alley has the gaze of a cat! This is a super sexy photoset…lots of sexy shots of the delicious Alley Baggett.
Very Happy
mooart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to revisit the "Passion" photo set after viewing the new video today.

This set is fabulous Alley, you look exceptionally HOT and BEAUTIFUL in all the shots, lots of sweet eye candy going on here. #12179 is my favorite, your face and body are GORGEOUS!! Your gaze is hypnotizing and I love your sexy jawline. Your blouse shows just enough for my imagination to fill in the rest. Your bush is so sexy and beautiful, combined with your face and the way you have your body positioned I couldn't help but enter your playground!

Alley, this set is one of your best in my personal opinion and the video is HOT as well, there's some sexy finger action happening at 2:09, HOT!!!

love
hotcum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: BED-RIDDEN Reply with quote

OMG.... my hand is having its way with myself as I view this incredible pictorial...
This shot #000019116 is so erotic.
Twisted Evil
mooart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duotoned is a really nice set and there are many sexy shots of you Alley! Love the bronze like tone to the photos, makes you look even HOTTER than you already are. 19338 is my current favorite… your body is so curvy and sexy, love the profile of your beautiful face in this shot also.
Very Happy
mooart

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley, I absolutely love Black & Tan, gorgeous! So many HOT shots of your beautiful face and body in this set.

I love your legs and this set has some very nice full legs shots, SEXY!!

19370 is perfect!

Cool
hotcum

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Black & Tan rocks Reply with quote

OMG, Black & Tan does rock. The sets recently are really HOT. I'm back to my favorite habit. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5