FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
type of phot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tezmania123

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: type of phot Reply with quote

Hi Alley

I took your comments on board from previous topic and on reflection i can see why you disagreed with me about your photoshoots....i did not mean that they were not sexy or fantastic because they are, you are a rarity as a beautiful woman, but i can see that trotting out the standard fare would be boring and so you have to provide an interest to your broad number of fans out there and keep everyone watching! thats why your pics are more artistic and different even.

what i would personally like to see of types of photoshoots firing off sexy imaginations is for example like wearing an evening dress and you slowly taking it off seductively perhaps in front of a glowing mantelpiece fire! or the classic fare of wearing a t-shirt or shirt and above the knee skirt perhaps
in a lift and taking your kit off! lingerie/teddy and even the simple bra/panties scenario (i like it best when your in a bra too!) in the bedroom.
How about even as a sexy nurse and we being the patient!
I do also agree with the other posts that suggested that a lot of times, the tease of partial nudity or even simple non nudity but the suggestion is very sexy and far more appealing too.

Also - you should laugh more in some of your pics! its funny and sexy too like that. I also love it when you wear that make up over your eyes...and i love that puckered up lips you always do!

love tez....xxxx
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Tez..... Great ideas. Let me grab my pen. Hmmm....Alright I will try to remember all your ideas when I'm shooting next.

THANKS AGAIN!

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1