FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Thanks, Alley

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Thanks, Alley Reply with quote

On this Valentine's Day, just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being ever-sexy, ever-hot, ever generous with your time and effort in giving us the best damn website out there, featuring the hottest model on the Net.

I'm in a long-distance relationship, and you and your site have given me a major lift (yes, lame pun intended) during cold, lonely nights. There have been many times where I've come home to the empty apartment, logged on and enjoyed the beauty that is your body. Mmm... You just keep getting better...every time I think I've found my favorite video or photo set, I see a new one (or rediscover an old one) and get hard in a brand new way...

I've certainly had my fill of fantasies involving you (sometimes, I confess, I even summon up your image when I need an extra little boost when I'm with my woman). My current favorite though is watching you strip out of that sexy school girl outfit, You unbutton your white blouse, revealing those beautiful pendulous breasts, bursting inside your too-small bra. The flesh of your tits strains against the fabric, until with a flick you free them. I approach you, dropping to my knees, pulling down your moist panties. I nuzzle your love nest, breathing in the sweet scent of your pussy, then lightly flick your clit with my tongue. After several minutes of moaning, you cum, hard. You want to go down on me, but I gently decline. Instead, I stand, turning you softly around, flipping the skirt up over your hips. I insert my cock in your pussy, gently guiding it until it's buried to the hilt. With both hands on your shapely hips, I start rocking back and forth, and you sway with me. As we pick up speed, and I get deeper inside of you, I reach around with both hands, fondling your breasts. We go faster still. You're moaning, your fingers stray down your body, touch your clit. We're both moaning now, one of my hands gently wraps a tress of your hair, pulling softly as we near climax. I feel like I'm going to explode, but I want to wait for you. I focus on your body, searching for the muscle twitches that tell me your orgasm is near. There it is! Faster still, my thighs ans ball slapping against your perfect ass as we head towards home. And then, in a blinding moment of passion, we cum to together...

Mmm. Hey, that was pretty good! Smile Thanks again, chica. Hope it wasn't too much...maybe it even made you excited? Smile Until next time...ciao!
Supermark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good, except of course the part about turning down oral Question Rolling Eyes Question
Trm3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on but u gotta have the Oral..If ur gonna be getting it on with Alley u gotta see how great she is with her mouth...I'm reckoning shes not to bad, lol Laughing Laughing
grifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I love getting some head as much as the next guy. But (a) sometimes you just need to really get down to business and (b) I've gotta save some material for the next fantasy!

Hope all's well, Alley!
Trm3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess but I heard Alley say on 1 of her "Truth or Dare" segments that she loves to get dirty with the Oral..it was the 1 with Sunny..and when I heard that, that shocked me cause I thought Alley was an innocent girl Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1