FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
I have most! Does anyone can compete?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pavlica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:23 pm    Post subject: I have most! Does anyone can compete? Reply with quote

I have 2,764 pictures of greatest girl on the world - Alley, the one and only!!! If someone have more, please join the competition! Very Happy
Alley I JUST LOVE YOU!!!
whispering feathers

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: i have a few more yes:) Reply with quote

since day one of her appearence in playboy till this day all accept 4 the year 2003 that im trying 2 get redownloaded i have over 7,500 pics n videos
im a bit head over heels 4 the woman like most but like prince i have over 100cds of his music
when i find something i love i go allllll out Wink

later

Whispering Feathers
Trm3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah.. I would say ur just a little bit ahead..just a tad or not..ur dominating there..I can't compete thats Fo' Sho! Wink Laughing Laughing
Supermark

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To each his own...but for me, holding onto more than a few pics from each set becomes overkill. Don't get me wrong, each and every pic is definitely worth a look, or two, or three, or... wait, I'm getting off track! Laughing What I was trying to say is that, as hot as each pic is, when you grab each and every one you see, it becomes too much. It's like binge eating, sure all that food looks good and is delicious, but keep on eating and eating everything you see and sooner or later you'll barf! Mr. Green
pavlica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, feather, i am beaten, i admit, but i know the reason, when i find a set, i make a selection, and download only the best of the best.

Thank U for reading my topic! Cool

send me some of your pics [Moderator edit: Please don't swap images.] please

See ya
masterjedi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see things in a similar way Supermark. I don't keep every single picture from every set, I only keep the ones that stand out to me. Inventive, or extremely seductive/arousing poses, awesome backdrops, great lingere and lighting are the main things that determine whether or not I keep the photo. With that being said, I've found 3,738 photos in all the various sets I've seen that have caught my eye. Wink
whispering feathers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pavlica
id love 2 send u what pics i have but that wouldnt b fair 2 alley
every download u do or anyone else 4 that matter is money in her pocket
i dont trade or just give my prince music away cause i didnt create it
hope u understand
plus yeah i may b a bit over extreme 2 have so many pics of alley
but if u go back later n see something new in a photo u may have thought didnt seem as good as the others u seem 2 appreciate them more
she is a work of art she caugt her beauty n shared it with us
every shadow every light every change of dew eyes lips she is captivating
i mean why r here in the 1st place she gives us something we r all missing in some 4rm or another 2 b in awe of
listen 2 the song by prince
god created woman

alley baggett defines woman
n the next song
the most beautiful girl in the world by prince

she is all that n one day when i get old im gonna look through all my pics of alley baggett n remember what it was like 2 b so young n inlove with a picture in a magazine

id give anything 2 just meet alley one time
or even a talk on the phone

but tell my wife that....alley is my secret fantasy like all of u here in her members area

just sit back n think about why u appreciate her like i do

later

Whispering Feathers
M@DRÉ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with wallpapers I have more than 10 000 pictures !!!
I have some double, diffrent size, custom picturea and walls.
so about 12 000 pictures.
Trm3

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with SuperMark and MasterJedi on this...I don't have that many pics of Alley cause I only save a few of the pics that I really, really like...I love Alley a lot but I don't wanna save every pic I see...I gotta save space for the other girlies I like, lol Laughing Laughing
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are all so funny. It's all good if you don't want to save every image of me. I forgive ya Wink

To Pavlica: I love you TONS.....BUT....I have to ask....that you PLEASE not ask other people to give you images of me. It's not fair and it's not right. So many people rip me off...(I'm not saying that you do) but by asking other people to give you images is a form of ripping me off and that sucks. yuk

I could get more into this topic but I wont. I think you get the picture. I just hope you truely understand.

Lots of LOVE Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whispering Feathers...you are the master!! bouncy

I'm amazed myself. woot

I also would like to say....you really have an artistic spirit. You can hear beyond a great song. You can see beyond a pose in the sunlight. You seem to really connect with an artist that sees beyond and hears beyond the normal life. That is truely unique. You are a unique, compassionate beautiful soul. Very Happy

LOTS OF LOVE ....ALWAYS!

pavlica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I realized i am not doin' right ,THAT IS NOT FAIR, SORRY Embarassed
thank U alley for being such a beautiful person
believe me U R P E R F E C T ! ! !
YOUR BODY IS A PURE ART!
sorry, again, believe me please, I am not rippin' U off Embarassed

pavlica, serbia
M@DRÉ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my friend give me some of your pictures one day, but I prefer to pay for your AMAZING SITE, and catch the pics, also talk to you on this board.
pavlica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley, I wanna marry you!
Of course, if you are not seeing someone else...
I am serious...
Trm3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that shes already takin....u can kinda tell by her finger there, lol
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for being so cute guys!

Pavlica, it's okay. I fogive ya...

Very Happy

M@DRE, thank you for being so loyal. I think it's okay if a friend gives you 1 or 2 pictures but...it's wrong when people go over board and totally abuse the fun of it all. Believe me people do. People have put up every single picture of mine on other sites.....I'm talking thousands of my .NET photos, people have copied my site, placed my photos on newsgroups and so much more. You wouldn't believe the things that people on the Internet have done with my photos. It has definitely gotten out of hand....which is why I can't allow even the smallest thing to slip by any more. I have my lawyer shutting down sites, contacting web sites hosts and everyone who would be held liable for such acts. hhhh...let me catch my breath. omg
Anyway, much thanks for being so understanding and true!

Lots of LOVE out to everyone!
love

orange

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right Alley! It's not difficult to find photos of you in the net! But It's not fair to abuse your work! You and your webteam do quality work! That's why I'm proud to be member of your website since a long time! Cool
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Orange! Smile

-=HInoRYUU=-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Thanks for being so cute guys!

Pavlica, it's okay. I fogive ya...

Very Happy

M@DRE, thank you for being so loyal. I think it's okay if a friend gives you 1 or 2 pictures but...it's wrong when people go over board and totally abuse the fun of it all. Believe me people do. People have put up every single picture of mine on other sites.....I'm talking thousands of my .NET photos, people have copied my site, placed my photos on newsgroups and so much more. You wouldn't believe the things that people on the Internet have done with my photos. It has definitely gotten out of hand....which is why I can't allow even the smallest thing to slip by any more. I have my lawyer shutting down sites, contacting web sites hosts and everyone who would be held liable for such acts. hhhh...let me catch my breath. omg
Anyway, much thanks for being so understanding and true!

Lots of LOVE out to everyone!
love

I have mixed feelings about this topic... I understand that modeling is your job, so you should get payed for it, but... Don't get me wrong. It's just that the first time I saw one of your pictures was on a Lingerie special, then I searched the web and found tons of your pictures and I felt so lucky and I couldn't get enough of them, I mean, you, whatever. It was another time, when no one would think seriously about making a site where you have to pay for the pictures: they just scanned Playboy's. And I enjoyed that time.

Now it's a different thing. Honestly, I can't pay for your pictures, so that's why I haven't downloaded them anymore, but... I still have the old ones. You look just great there! I'm pretty sure you have heard all kinds of words about your beauty, but I must say this anyway. My drawings wouldn't be the same without your inspiration. Thank you.

I would like to see your recent work, but, as I said, I can't pay for it. And, as I see it, I won't, unless I do what you think is so wrong. That's why I have mixed feelings. I hope you understand.

Best regards,
-=HInoRYUU=-
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand your mixed feeling BUT-

All I can say is do what you know in your heart is right.

I mean if you can't afford a new car...then don't steal a new car. (for example)

Whatever you can not afford....you shouldn't get. It's that simple. Just because you can't afford something doesn't mean you should steal it and just because it's easy to do.....doesn't mean it's right or okay.

Karma will come back on you... I do believe on that.

I do appreciate your honesty and sincerity and I am really thankful of your kind compliments.

I wish you much luck with your artwork.

lol

-=HInoRYUU=-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I understand your mixed feeling BUT-

All I can say is do what you know in your heart is right.

I mean if you can't afford a new car...then don't steal a new car. (for example)

Whatever you can not afford....you shouldn't get. It's that simple. Just because you can't afford something doesn't mean you should steal it and just because it's easy to do.....doesn't mean it's right or okay.

Karma will come back on you... I do believe on that.

I do appreciate your honesty and sincerity and I am really thankful of your kind compliments.

I wish you much luck with your artwork.

lol

I think the same. But there are ways to get what you want without paying or stealing. It's not all black&white, there's a lot of grays. I don't mean "finding a legal way to steal": those are the worst (and Karma laws can't be BENT). In the software world there's the try-before-you-buy policy, and you can buy the program once you're sure it's what you want (or, in my case, once you have the money). I know, when I want to download a picture of you, I'm pretty sure I want it Embarassed But there are samples. FREE samples. Are you OK with sites like macandbumble giving free samples of your work?

I'm much happy with my artwork now. It has been a long way to accomplish that, 'cos I'm very critic about it. But one day I said "well, it's not just like what I had in mind, but close enough". That day I enjoyed again my art. Maybe some day you can see it. That'll be great.

I must thank you, again, for this oportunity to contact you. I've never thought it could happen. I've been your fan for years, and this forum has showed me a part of you I didn't think I'll ever see: the wonderful person behind the wonderful image.

Best regards,
-=HInoRYUU=-
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for you sweet post.

I reallly don't mind Mac and Bumble giving out free samples of my photos because those particular photos are their photos. They paid me to shoot for them. They give out the free samples as a means to promote their site, Mac and Bumble. Those free Mac and Bumble photos are also given to their affiliates who have joined their web masters program. If you don't know what that is then you can go to their site and read about it by clicking on the link, web masters. (I believe)

Anyway...take care and love you lots!

M@DRÉ

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know one site (I a member and I regret that) who using your pictures Alley !!
Where can I tell you or email you the adress so you can go see for yourself ?

You have to register first and you will see some guy who have post some of your complete set !!!

I think you should talk to the webmaster.

M@DRE
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M@DRE, please send me the info at customerservice@alleybaggett.net Please send me the instructions on how to access the images too....

THANKS!!

Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1