FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Sex scene preferences

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:34 am    Post subject: Sex scene preferences Reply with quote

I've been been thinking about my own preferences regarding sex scenes, and I'd like to know what others prefer as well. I'm just thinking sex scenes in general here, so it's not like it has to be about the ones in the comic.

I'm mostly into softcore scenes myself. It's not really about the visible penetration, as I don't mind it at all. In some scenes or positions, I actually prefer visible penetration. It's more the position itself. I think that the best positions are ones that don't focus on showing the penetration unnecessarily, but more about showing the couple and their passion.

Another preference is being able to see the entire bodies of the characters. I like that better than close-ups, and would rather see a single full body shot, than a lot of close-ups. I can't really explain why I prefer that, but I like pinups for this reason.

So, those are just a couple of my thoughts and preferences. What are yours? Smile

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm very similar. I'm a fairly "vanilla" person and usually like the more passionate scenes. I don't usually chase a whole lot of graphical sights. But I do prefer the ladies to be on top. Very Happy

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1