FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Hello again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:07 pm    Post subject: Hello again Reply with quote

Hi everyone Smile

This isn't an "I'm back" thread, as I've never really felt like I left, and I didn't want to leave anyway. I just stopped posting, because I no longer had a subscription to the main site. Didn't really have much to say when I couldn't follow the comic anymore Sad

I'm still not a paying member. My financial situation isn't good enough that I feel like I can afford it, but it's getting better, and I hope to be able to renew it one day.
I know I've missed a lot of the story. Probably several issues of it, and many cameos I'm sure. I read somewhere that the style has changed, but I have no idea in what way.

I feel bad about missing so many Royal avatars as well. I've always loved seeing those, both in the comic and the pinups Vanessa makes. I've been able to find a couple of them on Furaffinity, though, which was really nice Smile

Have I missed anything else? What's this place like today, and who is still around?

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still here. It's... not the most of active places, these days. Seems most activity is in the comic threads on the general section, when a new pages is posted.

I hope you can rejoin the site real soon. Things are starting to get really interesting.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss the old days where we were talking about all kinds of fursona and Bon Bon related things. That was fun.

Your avatar looks really nice BTW. Have you had a cameo yet? Smile

The Mayflower Diaries
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, and yes, I have had a cameo. Smile

And, I agree. I do miss when there was a lot more activity on the forum. Although, I think much of the inactivity can be attributed to real life distractions.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still lurk here as well though i mostly stick to the main forums nowadays when i do post
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see you again. Unfortunately I'm more of a lurker nowadays instead of a regular poster. Hopefully I'll be able to post more in the future.

– Bruce Lee
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking through several old threads. Many of them were among my favorites, but it seems pointless to bump them. A lot of the members who posted in them are gone, and the remaining may have changed their minds on those subjects.

I might create some new ones, because I have probably changed my mind as well in some areas, and it would be nice to get some more people to stop lurking Smile

The Mayflower Diaries
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya! Nice hearing from you again. If it's possible, I'd be willing to cover a subscription for you for a few months so you can get caught up.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerin Nekros wrote:
Heya! Nice hearing from you again. If it's possible, I'd be willing to cover a subscription for you for a few months so you can get caught up.

Thank you for the offer Smile . That is extremely kind of you, but it is not an offer I could accept. I suppose it's a mixture of me being too proud, and the feeling that I would be taking advantage of you.

I'm just looking to be active here again, because I still admire Vanessa's work so much, and want to talk to others with similar interests Wink

The Mayflower Diaries
Jerin Nekros

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
Jerin Nekros wrote:

Thank you for the offer Smile . That is extremely kind of you, but it is not an offer I could accept. I suppose it's a mixture of me being too proud, and the feeling that I would be taking advantage of you.

I'm just looking to be active here again, because I still admire Vanessa's work so much, and want to talk to others with similar interests Wink

Yeah I know where your coming from, but I'll leave the offer on the table anyway. So how's life been treating you otherwise?
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerin Nekros wrote:

Yeah I know where your coming from, but I'll leave the offer on the table anyway. So how's life been treating you otherwise?

I'm okay. Life has been good and bad for me, but lately it has been a lot better, I think.

I just started to feel drawn back to this place, even though it's been quite a while since I was active.

The Mayflower Diaries
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Hey Symphony,

It's good to hear from you again. ☺

I'm still here, and post decently. If nothing else I'm still doing updates to my anime open thread.

Anyway, it made me smile to see you again. ))
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline wrote:
(( Hey Symphony,

It's good to hear from you again. ☺

I'm still here, and post decently. If nothing else I'm still doing updates to my anime open thread.

Anyway, it made me smile to see you again. ))

Thank you, Caroline. Smile
I'm glad there are so many people here I recognize. I just hope to be able to contribute something to this place, and be able to talk to people about common interests.

The Mayflower Diaries
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1