FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Top 3 favorite PBB costumes and outfits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:14 am    Post subject: Top 3 favorite PBB costumes and outfits Reply with quote

What are your top 3 most favorite outfits from PBB? For me it’s kind of hard to decide because I really love most of the costumes in the PBB series, but I’ll do my best to list my own top 3 most favorite outfits from the PBB series (covers count too.) at spot number three is “Violet Berry’s maid costume from PBB issue 2” As we have already seen from issue 2, Betty tells Violet to wear this outfit around William and refuse to give him any kind of pleasure in hopes of teaching him some self-control and of course we all know what happens next. Out of most of Violet’s outfits I really enjoyed this one very much, I love the colors, the design, and the way it compliments Violet’s fur color. In my opinion it’s one of the sexiest outfits in all of PBB after all, who doesn’t love sexy French maid costumes?

Number two is the dress Betty wore in the Twilight Zone mini comic I will confess I am a fan of the halloweenish gothic look that Vanessa went with for Betty’s dress, the colors are very pretty all those purples and the gold trim the bow is very cute and the crown is a nice touch. I also like the purple dye in Betty’s bangs (purple and gold are two of my top five favorite colors.) all in all I really love this dress and I hope that we will get to see Betty in it again someday.

And my number one most favorite outfit from PBB is… Mary Blue’s saloon girl style costume from the cover of PBB issue 6. Mary looks simply astonishing in this costume the corset, the purple gloves with the silver bracelets, the beads in her hair, and the cute ribbon around her ankle. All of these things and more just makes this a huge favorite of mine, plus it’s just perfect for when Mary wants to show off that smoking hot booty of hers. and those are my top three favorite costumes from PBB what are your favorites from PBB?

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( Three most favorite outfits, huh? Well... okay. In no particular order:

-- Caroline's Tuxedo: While I still smile and love Caroline's golf-chic outfit, when she was drawn with the tuxedo corset just wowed me. Caroline's a... smaller chested girl, and the outfit is more akin to the "up-and-together" idea to make her chest look bigger, without it actually being bigger. Anyway, the costume is only used in a couple of panels. It just looks so different from the rest of the lingerie that most of the cast seems to wear, that it appeals to me stylistically ...and yes, I know I'm talking about my own persona here, I just didn't want to talk in some weird third-person-person. (Anyway, thinking of that, the Holiday Costumes as a whole are all pretty fun.)

-- cat-Vanessa Nurse: I've always liked the tapered and feminine look of cat-Vanessa's soft-rose colored dress. But... due to the overall more comedic nature of the comic, cat-Nurse-Vanessa just seems to fit more. The costume, plus her eye-rolling, "here-we-go-again" look on her face fits the theme to a "T". In fact, I could totally see her doing that, given some of Randy's escapades.

-- Martin Day: I don't know why, but it appeals to my sense of class. His simple-cut, unassuming jacket-and-slacks combo has just enough ornamentation to appear dapper and classy, without feeling over-the-top. And I like the bow-tie.

So... there you go. There are three of my favorite outfits, in no particular order. ))
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorites are:

Vanessa's dress at the ball. Issue 6, page 26 gives a really good view of it. I really like the asymmetrical style, and I find the dress both classy and sexy at the same time.

Betty's dress on the cover of Issue 6. I really wish we could see more of her in the dress. I like it for it's simple and transparent design.

Constance's dress. My favorite of them all. I've always loved the design of it. It's very elegant and wonderfully revealing at the same time. Her nipples and underwear are exposed, and the dress accentuates her curves, since it's clinging to her body. It actually looks so fine and thin, that a single wrong move could tear it, which is a very amusing thought Razz
Another great part of it is shown in Issue 8, page 5. It was very pleasant surprise for me, to see how Vanessa had designed the back of the dress. I had no idea that it was tied to her tail, but it's a wonderful idea Very Happy

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Symphony wrote:
My favorites are:

Vanessa's dress at the ball. Issue 6, page 26 gives a really good view of it. I really like the asymmetrical style, and I find the dress both classy and sexy at the same time.

Betty's dress on the cover of Issue 6. I really wish we could see more of her in the dress. I like it for it's simple and transparent design.

Constance's dress. My favorite of them all. I've always loved the design of it. It's very elegant and wonderfully revealing at the same time. Her nipples and underwear are exposed, and the dress accentuates her curves, since it's clinging to her body. It actually looks so fine and thin, that a single wrong move could tear it, which is a very amusing thought Razz
Another great part of it is shown in Issue 8, page 5. It was very pleasant surprise for me, to see how Vanessa had designed the back of the dress. I had no idea that it was tied to her tail, but it's a wonderful idea Very Happy
I also like Betty's dress from the cover of Issue 6, Its one of my all time favorites but for the sake of the thread I just stuck with the three previously mentioned dresses. But yes Issue 6 cover dress for Betty is a very beautiful dress indeed. To me it has sort of an ancient greekish kind of design and feel to it, and black is one of my favorite colors too. I do hope Vanessa brings this costume back for the next issue or something.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1