FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Sweets for the Sweet(Silv/Aria)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arabelle grinned, allowing him to look over her form once more before it was pretty much hidden away once more. Moving once more towards the front, the adorably pudgy bunny femme had a nice little bounce in her step. She'd take out a box large enough for what she had in mind. Taking a bit of parchment paper for each sample, she would place in a bit of the white bread, a bit of the wheat, some sourdough, banana nut, apple caramel, pumpkin, and cinnamon. She'd then take another box and put in a couple of cinnamon buns, eclairs, raspberry tarts, and a couple of croissants. once the samples were packed, she'd close the boxes and tie them with some twine.

"There you are Royce. I hope you enjoy them." She grinned. "Have a good day and hope to see you again." She winked and wiggled her hips a little.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stallion stared at the bunny's cleavage while she put the various baked goods into boxes. Even when she handed him those boxes, Royce's eyes barely left the exquisite display that was Arabelle's large, soft breasts pressed together in her clothing.

"Thank you," Royce replied, smiling a friendly smile as he took the boxes. "And, I'd very much like that."

Before turning to leave, Royce's eyes found Arabelle's, if only for a brief moment. But as he turned away from her, the stallion paused and turned back. "Uh, I really should pay for these," he said, rummaging in his pocket for money.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The eyes of the stallion could be felt on her as she worked to put the samples in the boxes for him, grin on her lips as she watched him still staring. She didn't seem to mind of course. Then again being in such a town, one would have to get used to the looks.

"You're welcome." She cooed and chuckled. "As would I." she winked.

She looked into his eyes as he looked to hers and smiled a little more. She was smitten with the stallion it seemed. As he spoke of paying for the samples, she shook her head gently. "On the house handsome. Free samples are free." Then again he had already paid for the samples.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Alright. Thank you," Royce smiled and almost reluctantly turned and left.

Once back out in the streets of BonBon, the stallion's thoughts turned to home, and... his wife. Orlaith. Royce stopped and looked down at the boxes he was carrying, then back down the street in the direction of the bakery. The memories of what he'd just done with Arabelle swirled in his mind, almost like a dream. But he could still feel her curvy body wrapped around his length.

The walk home gave the black Clydesdale time to think. He felt poorly that he'd just cheated on his wife with another woman, but at the same time, he felt no regrets. As he reflected on the events that took place in the bakery, Royce found himself, still, desiring to see the voluptuous bunny, to be with her. But when he thought about Orlaith, he felt the same desire he'd always felt, and nothing less. When he'd met his wife, Royce had been captivated by her almost instantly. Her looks and personality had swept him up like dust off the floor and Royce believed he couldn't have been happier. However, unexpectedly, Arabelle seemed to have that same effect.

Royce knew that he loved his wife. He desired her greatly and never wanted to hurt her. He still didn't. The stallion felt fully devoted to Orlaith, but what he felt for Arabelle, was it love also, or just lust? Whatever it was, he felt as strongly about her as he did for his wife and he didn't want to hurt either of them.

Before finally arriving home, Royce had resolved to tell no-one. He would keep this morning's events to himself. He dared not ponder on what might happen if Orlaith were to learn of his... meeting with Arabelle, or what she might do if she learned he was married.

"I'm home," Royce announced as he walked in the door.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arabelle had watched him leave and continued to do so till he was out of sight. She then squeaked and ran to get the pies out of the oven. Thankfully they hadn't burned, she had them low enough that she could enjoy the male and still be able to get them out in time. She looked to the spot on the floor were there was still a bit of their mixed fluids. The thought of what they had just done ran through her mind and she reached her free hand down to cup her drying sex. She bit her bottom lip and groaned softly.

Orlaith had gone about the town a bit as well, but the opposite direction of Royce. She had gone out towards the woods a bit and taken her painting supplies with her. She had found a spot and done a bit of painting, her thoughts on her husband having worked her up a little. Seems that romp that morning in the kitchen was still on her mind. Now at home, she was hanging her latest creation in the living room when Royce called out.

"In the living room my husband." She called out and stepped back a moment before she reached to straighten the canvas.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce delivered the boxes to the kitchen, placing them on the table, before joining Orlaith in the living room. As he looked upon her, no other thought crossed his mind. The encounter with Arabelle might as well have never occured.

"That didn't take you long," Royce observed, noting how swiftly his wife had set to working finding somewhere to paint. But his eyes didn't linger on the picture for long, for there was a sight much more interesting to oggle right in front of him. Orlaith.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith noticed the boxes he was carrying and wondered what he had brought home, but she would find out soon enough. For now she made sure the painting was straight and where she wanted it. Once it was straight, she grinned and nodded, though ear flicked in hearing Royce. She looked over her shoulder to him and grinned.

"Well I thought about when we had arrived and how the view looked from the top of the hill. So I went back to that spot and it was a perfect look. I then took another wander home so I could get around a bit more and know the layout." She grinned as she moved over to wrap her arms around him. "I see you had no trouble finding a bakery."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce took a moment to look his wife over, his eyes eagerly taking in the sight of her. When she embracing him, he wrapped his arms around her in turn, kissing her passionately on the lips.

"It took some exploring, but I found one, yes," Royce replied, "I didn't know what you wanted, so the baker just gave me some free samples."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith was wearing one of her form fitting blouses, one that made her breasts want to bust out at any wrong breath. She kissed him back and murred into it.

"Well that's good. Nice to explore a little." she grinned, ears perking in hearing of the free samples. "Really? Oh that was nice of the baker."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And what about the town?" Royce asked, genuinely curious to hear what his wife thought about it and its people, "and the people? The fashions here certainly are... interesting." The stallion playfully unbuttoned just the upper couple of buttons on his wife's blouse, shamelessly taking in the sight of her cleavage.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh yes, the town is rather interesting as well. I'm enjoying seeing the...ahem...fashions. I may have to update my wardrobe a little." She grinned slyly and as he unbuttoned her blouse a bit, she chuckled. "Seems someone is in the mood for another round." She rubbed her hand along his side. "The people are quite friendly as well and...quite frisky with each other. I caught a glimpse of a trio having a bit of fun, but I didn't watch for too long. Let them have their fun in peace."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce leaned in to kiss his wife's cleavage before gradually kissing his way up to her neck. "What can I say? This town seems to have a way of... inspiring," the stallion said in response to Orlaith's comment about going another round. What he said was no lie. His trip through town had proven to be arousing. But in truth, it was the romp with Arabelle that had left Royce feeling particularly frisky. Well, she's a part of the town.

As the Clydesdale lavished upon his wife's chest, he cupped her breasts with his hands and squeezed through the blouse, being careful not to pull off any buttons. To her next comment he said, "Let them have their we'll. We'll just have to have our own." With that said, Royce playfully unbuttoned another of Orliath's buttons.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith was certainly enjoying this spike in Royce's want for fun and was glad they had decided to move to the town. She tilted her head some and chuckled. "That it does...in more ways than one." Having seen the 'friendliness' of those in the town, it was enough to inspire anyone that may have watched.

She felt the cupping of her breasts and the squeeze, a pleasured grunt coming from her as her hands would begin to undo his pants and pull up his shirt a bit. "Indeed my love." she breathed as she soon worked on the buttons of his own shirt with one hand, her other slipping down into his pants.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce let out a little whinny as he felt his wife's hand slip into his pants. There she would find his arousal, already firm and eager. As Orlaith undressed him, Royce undressed her, unbuttoning a few more buttons of her shirt before slipping his fingers under the fabric to cup and fondle her bare breasts. The log in his pants throbbed with anticipation as the Clydesdale's only thought now was on feeling the warmth of his wife's body wrapped around his long, thick member.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith let her hand slip down further and further till she felt that arousal of his and how firm it was. She chuckled as she let her fingers gently guide it upwards out of his pants. Seems he was eager to be in her once more, but then again she was eager to feel him as well. As he fondled her breasts, she'd nicker and lean in, nipping at his neck while free hand rubbed over his chest, feeling him over while that hand on his throbbing length stroked over him.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce played with Oralith's breasts for a few moments, toying with them slowly. He cupped and squeezed them, kneading their supple texture, feeling their volume in his grasp. At one point, the stallion reached up with his thumbs and teasingly circled them around his wife's nipples. Slowly he moved his thumbs, moving them in simultaneous motions but in alternate directions.

Eventually, Royce abandoned his wife's chest, though he fully intended to return his attention there soon, and moved his hands down the front of her body. He undid the last one or two buttons of her blouse before moving lower; his own arousal was already out of his bottoms, it was time for Orlaith to be removed from hers.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith played with her husband's length as he played with her breasts, one of her hands going further and stroking along his sac. She stroked and kneaded, working him up to get him nice and hard. She murred and nickered with his teasings to her breasts, her nipples perking to them.

When his hands moved away, she grinned, her head shifting to watch him work on the last of her blouse, her hips swaying a bit from side to side. Head leaned in till her mouth was near his ear. "I think this town is doing wonders for us my love. I haven't felt this alive for a while. Seems we found our spark once more." She nibbled the edge of his ear slowly while giving his length a loving stroke.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With his wife's teasing, it didn't take long for Royce's length to become fully erect. Free from his pants, his flared tip pressed against her body, rubbing against her now exposed abdomen just above the waistband of her dress. A moan escaped in response to Orlaith's stroking and fondling while Royce slid his fingers into the side's of her dress. Despite having had two quite satisfying romps already, in barely a couple of hours, the stallion was finding himself growing rapidly aroused. Whether it was the atmosphere of the town itself, or the bunny from the bakery, Royce wasn't going to complain about an increase in his sex drive, or his wife's eagerness to indulge it.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stiffening of that length was arousing and as the flared head pressed against her, she'd shift a little. Feeling his touch against her, she slipped from her dress. She hadn't felt this frisky in a long while, but it sure felt good to have that spark back again. She'd brush against him before stepping from him. She move to close some curtains before walking back to her stallion and leading him around to the cushioned side of the couch. "I want to ride my stallion." She nickered.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce chuckled and plopped back on the couch, his long, thick member standing tall as he sat down. He eyed his wife's body, mostly bare as she stood before him. With hungry eyes, the stallion's gaze lingered on her curved hips and shapely thighs, before moving higher to her ample, perky breasts. Royce reached out with his hands for his wife to take, beckoning her to come forward and straddle his lap.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith grinned as her husband took his place on the couch, her eyes wandering over hat member of his as it stood at attention of her. She moved closer, her fingers once more brushing over that length of his before she lowered her head for a moment to give the head a few, slow licks. She teased him for a few moments before she came to straddle his lap, the head of his member pressing against her entrance. "I love you." She spoke before pushing her hips down and taking in that length of his, moan coming from her.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce bit his lip and arched his back just a little, his wife's teasing both pleasure and torture. When Orlaith finally climbed onto his lap, the stallion cupped his wife's breasts, giving their ample size a firm squeeze in his palms before beginning to slowly knead them. Royce leaned back on the couch, letting his wife take control, though he never took his eyes off her figure. Of particular interest was her breasts and their supple form, they way they squished and jiggled in his grasp.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orlaith lowered herself down that length of his, feeling him once more spreading her, filling her as those inches sank in deeper. She moaned, her hands on his shoulders and her eyes looking towards his face. Leaning forward, she'd nibble and lick along one of his ears, lifting her hips all the way to the head, then pushed back down once more, setting a steady pace for now, letting her inner depths tease him.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce moaned along with his wife, his equine length filling her body completely. He could feel the heat inside of her, encompassing his erection like a snug blanket. And as Orlaith began her steady riding, the stallion continued to worship her breasts. Leaning in, he kissed them and licked at her nipple. His fingers never ceased to massage their mass. If he had been a feline, Royce would've started purring.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hips rose and fell, riding her stallion like the very first time they had made love. Her hands moved to rest on his shoulders, allowing him to have his fun with her breasts while she watched him. Moans and grunts came from her, the pleasure building once more. She felt like a young mare once more, her hips rising, falling, breasts bouncing some in her husband's grip.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Royce shifted his hands and cupped the underside of his wife's breasts. He watched as they jiggled and bounced in his palms, their round mass like jelly. After a few minutes, the stallion wrapped his around Orlaith's waist and pulled her close. As her breasts came to press against his chest, Royce moved his hands down, wrapping his fingers around her cheeks and squeezing her rear firmly as she rode him.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mare was fired up, not having felt this exhilarated in a long time. Taking him, riding him there on the couch as if she were a young filly once more. Well, she was still young, but a young mare now. The filly was behind her and the mare was there now. She lifted her hips and bounced upon her husband's member, her inner walls rippling and massaging over those firm inches. She nickered and moaned, her ears perking as she could hear those sweet sounds between their thighs. Feeling his grip on her and his pull, she pressed close, brushing her breasts against his chest and her hips still moving, though now added a bit of gyration here and there. Head shifted under his chin and she nipped and licked along the front of his throat, warm breath blown over his neck as she rode her stallion.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

His full, flared member penetrating all the way into his wife's body, Royce leaned back on the couch, allowing the pleasure to envelop him. Having already been drained twice this morning, the stallion was feeling just a little desensitized, allowing him to last much longer than earlier. The pleasure was no less enjoyable, however.

Royce squeezed firmly the cheeks of Orlaith's round rear. As he felt her hot insides moving against his length, sliding up and down, the black stallion pushed up into her motions. His long, thick shaft began to throb in response to the stimulation. Soon he would erupt for a third time, but only the second in her.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The smell of the bakery was on him and she loved the scent, though she could also smell the scent of sex. Of course she thought it was from their morning round before he had set out to look for a good bakery. Her hips rose and fell, taking him deeper and deeper.

She grunted and moaned, flexing her rear cheeks in his grip, her inner walls rippling around his length. She breathed a bit faster, deeper, knowing it wouldn't be long till she was bathing him again. She moaned and snorted, letting her hips meet with his and met her actions with his own.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Royce felt the pleasure beginning to rapidly build, he wrapped his arms around his wife's waist, holding her body against his. With her breasts pressing against his chest, he kissed her passionately, his fingers reaching down to squeeze her cheeks more, encouraging her bucking to hasten. Eventually, the stallion's long length erupted. Pushing his hips upward, into the pleasure, Royce felt the thin hide around his testicles squeeze as he drained his load once again. With throbbing bursts, warmth spilled into Orlaith's body for a couple of seconds. Her husband bucked a few more times, desperate to feel as much of the pleasure as he could.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8