FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
New Threads and Ties(Aria and Iris)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria looked over each pair of underwear that was held up for her and tried them on one by one, finding the fit and feel of them to be quite comfortable and the colors were obviously appealing to her. As the fourth pair was brought to her attention, she looked them over, but like the others she tried them on.

Now and then she had looked to the figure who had entered and milled about the front of the store, wondering who it was, but something seemed familiar about the figure. She couldn't see much, but the small traces she did see reminded her of one male. She turned her attention though to Iris and smiled.

"These are all quite comfortable Iris. I would like to purchase each of these and...each of the dresses i've tried on...though I think I would like to wear one of them now as well."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upon hearing her customer state that she'd buy all of the shown garments, Iris paused, briefly caught off guard.

"I... Are you sure?" the cheetah inquired, "You've not even heard their prices."

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria blinked for a moment, then grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Oh my...I should have waited to hear the prices first. I guess I was excited to have tried them on I didn't think first." she chuckled softly. "What...are the prices? This way I can better know which I will get now."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris turned from her customer and approached the desk opposite the changing area. Once there, she opened a ledger and flipped through the pages for a moment, pausing briefly a couple of times before looking up to Aria.

"The coat design is the cheapest, at just 120 florins. The transparent design is 145 florins, and the green silk dress is 230. The silk underwear is 45, both transparents are 30, and one's you're wearing now," Iris glanced down to admire the figure hugging white lace underwear upon the dark blue feline's figure, "are 73 florins."

Iris closed the ledger and walked back over to Aria.

"I know that my dresses are expensive, but they are of the highest quality."

"Only the best for the finest lady in BonBon," a familiar male voice added.

Iris looked Aria up and down, this time not hiding her admiration for the feline's curved figure. "Agreed," she said with a smile that betrayed just a hint more than friendly warmth.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria watched as Iris moved to check he ledger for the prices of the outfits and underwear she had tried on. In hearing the prices of each piece, she looked to each one and thought a moment. Her train of thought though was interupted though as the male spoke and in hearing the voice, she looked to the male, though also saw Iris looking her over.

"I know of only two males who would say that..." she said and stepped closer to the male till she was before him and she looked up a bit to see his eyes and his face. "Silv?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The black panther smiled as he looked Aria in the eyes.

"It's been a while. How are you?" he said.

Iris watched for a moment before moving to gather up the last outfit she had picked out for the female feline to try on, but kept to herself as her customers spoke to one another.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria had not forgotten about Iris and she looked towards her for a moment.

"Iris? I would like the coat design, a pair of the transparent underwear and...the ones I'm wearing...please." she nodded. "And yes I'm sure."

Aria then looked back to Silv and felt a lump in her throat, which made her swallow before she reached up to touch his cheek and smiled softly.

"I...I'm doing better. How are you?" she asked, though before he answered, she soon wrapped her arms around him in a hug, burying her face against his chest.

She had wanted to find him when she had first returned to BonBon, but her heart was not ready to see him just then. She had needed time. Time to gather herself, get herself back in the right mind. She had planned on finding him when she was better, but it seems he had found her.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris nodded and smiled as she gathered up the assorted garments and placed them to one side, ready to be returned to their respective display models. As the black and blue felines spoke, the cheetah separated the requested attire and moved to her desk once more. Once there, she began writing on a pad and in the ledger she'd previously opened. Though, on occasion, she discreetly glanced up to admire Aria's curved figure.

"I'm well," Silvador replied, his arms wrapping warmly around the near naked female. He immediately sensed that she was comforted by his presence and the hug, so he allowed her to embrace him in silence for a moment before posing his query. "Searching for a new look?" the panther mused.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria simply clung to the panther, remembering the time they had shared their bodies with each other. Her tail flicked behind her a moment before brushing along his leg a little. Ear flicked as he spoke and she nodded softly, remaining silent. She wanted to cry, but she was holding the tears back, she wanted to remain strong. Feeling his arms around her made her begin to purr a little. His question made her look up to him and she grinned softly.

"Oui. I...wanted a new look. Something different from what I make." She glanced to Iris a moment and grinned. "Like what you see?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris pretended not to notice and continued writing in her book and on her pad.

Silvador stepped back to admire Aria's figure a little more openly. His eyes lingered on her chest and hips especially, taking in the sight of her perky breasts and round hips, accentuated by the white, frilled underwear.

"You look amazing," the black panther said, "It's like a whole new you. But isn't it just a little too revealing?" he joked, implying that what she wore currently was all she intended to wear.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria chuckled softly as there was no answer from Iris, but she had a feeling the other had some answer.

As Silve stepped back to examine her form, she let him look over her body, though he had seen it before. Though now...now he could do so with ease.

"Thank you Silv." She grinned to him and looked into his eyes, chuckling. "Perhaps if I were to walk around BonBon in just this, but...I will be putting something on over this in a few moments."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Oh? And what might that be?" the black panther inquired, a playful tone in his voice.

Iris finished writing in her book and on the pad and then tore the page of the pad with one swift motion. Looking up, she stepped from behind her desk once more and towards the other two felines.

"Excuse me interruption," the cheetah said, "Which of the transparents would you like?" she asked Aria.

Silvador cocked his head to one side, his curiosity piqued. "Transparents?" he inquired.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You'll see. One of the new outfits I just purchased." She grinned softly.

As Iris came from around the desk and asked of which transparents she'd be wanting, she chuckled and leaned over to whisper into the cheetah's ear so only she could hear.

"The pink ones please. Though don't let him see what we're talking about." she winked
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Will you be wearing your new outfit now?" Iris inquired into Aria's ear.

Silvador cocked his head to the other side as the two females spoke privately, his eyes lowering to take in the view of Aria's curved rear which the which, frilly underwear showed off quite well.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria gave a nod to the question and glanced back to Silv a moment, then back toe Iris and picked up the dress she was going to be wearing out of the shop.

"I will be a moment." She said and walked back to the dressing area.

She closed the curtain and began to dress in the outfit once more, making sure to get it right and have everything straight. She smoothed it over and looked at herself in the mirror before she picked up the dress she had worn into the shop and folded it. She took a breath and soon opened the curtain so Silv could see her in the dress.

"What do you think?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The black panther stared at Aria with a mixture of awe, surprise and arousal. Silvador had known the blue feline for a few years now and her attire had always been somewhat conservative, compared to the rest of the ladies of BonBon. This outfit was most definitely not what she usually wore. With a considerable amount of cleavage on display, including her nipples, and only the semi-revealing, curve hugging white shorts-styled panties covering her nether, the barely noticeable lump in the male's pants quickly became a pulsating bulge.

Iris couldn't help but stare either. Her heart skipped a beat as she caught her breath, her fingers once more wandering on their own. However, this time, the cheetah's fingers did not trail down between her cleavage. Her fingertips disappeared behind the thin fabric of the front of her dress, at the top of her thighs. A keep eye wouldn't noticed the cheetah's palm resting against the top of her thigh as her fingers stroked her inner thigh behind her dress, the sides of her fingers brushing quite deliberately against her own bare womanhood. But Iris' fingers lingered between her folds and against her swelling clit for only a brief second. Turning quickly from view, she removed her fingers from her dress and placed them in her mouth. The femininely muscled cheetah greatly desired what stood in her store, but it was improper to request such a thing so she remained quiet.

"You look... stunning!"
Silvador finally said as his gaze took in the entire sight of Aria in her new outfit. "What's the special occasion?"

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria seemed to strike a slight pose as she stood there and allowed not only Silv, but Iris as well to look over her form in the coat dress she had purchased. She couldn't always be conservative and hide herself. She was in BonBon, a place where females hide very little. She looked over Silv for a moment and noticed something had woken and it made her grin. She noticed the glance from Iris as well and didn't seem to mind it. The slight movement from the other was noticed, but she didn't notice any further as she stepped closer to Silv.

"Thank you Silv." Aria grinned and gave a slight shrug. "I wanted something new. Something to...liven me up a little and start a new page."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"New page? That seems more like a whole new book!" Silvador replied, his eyes still admiring Aria's curves and cleavage. He then added, "One I'd very much like to read," in a mischievous and playful tone.

Iris breathed deep, pushing the images in her head to the back of her mind and settling her arousal. After recomposing herself, the cheetah gathered up the clothing Aria had been wearing when she entered the store and carefully folded them before placing them in a box along with the requested transparent underwear. She returned to her desk once more and tugged off a page which she slipped into the box before closing the lid. When all that was done, Iris turned and once more joined Aria and Silvador to hand over the box.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Or perhaps just a new chapter." She chuckled and tilted her head some. "Read? I'm sure you'd like to fill in parts of it."

She ran a finger along his side as she looked up into his eyes, still remembering that first time they had met. It wasn't hard to forget. She had of course left her purse out so she could pay for the clothing and as the box was brought over to her, she smiled towards Iris and accepted it.

"Thank you Iris. Your designs are wonderful and I look forward to visiting here often." She said and reached into her purse to pull out the amount needed for her purchase. Her nose twitched a little as she caught the gentle scent, small shiver running down her back.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thank you very much," Iris began, "It has been... a pleasure, and I look forward to your continued patronage."

The cheetah bowed her head humbly as Aria took the box and paid for her purchase. She maintained a composed stature, despite the strong urges that had stirred between her legs. Silvador's nose also detected the slightest hint of sexual arousal from the store's owner, but he said nothing, though his smile curled slightly for a brief moment.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria grinned towards the cheetah before she would close her purse, though before the cheetah would move away, Aria moved in to give Iris a swift kiss to her lips. It was not normally something she would do, but having sensed the other femme's actions, she wanted to see the reaction she would get. She pulled back after a few seconds and blushed a little before she grinned sheepishly. She had never kissed another female like that.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris' heart skipped a beat as her breath caught and her eyes widened. Aria's kiss was so sudden and unexpected, it had caught the cheetah entirely off guard. But she did not resist, or pull away; it was something she desired, but dared not act upon herself.

Silvador was also taken by surprise, though he did not object. His own arousal only grew upon witnessing the scene and he watching with piqued interest.

When Aria pulled away, Iris seemed... off balance. Her breasts visibly rose and fell as her chest heaved; her breathing had become faster and her body had grown hot, making even the loose, barely concealing dress she wore seem heavy and restrictive. The cheetah's fingers found their way to her cleavage, stroking between her breasts as if almost in a comforting manner, while her eyes seemed to search all over the store for some form of sign or signal instructing her what to do next.

"I... I don't know what to say..." was all the mature woman could breathe as she stared at Aria in both confusion and longing.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria was also a bit surprised by what she had done, but when she had pulled back and watched the cheetah, she blushed softly. She watched Iris, licking her lips softly, though she glanced to Silv a moment as well. Glancing back to Iris as she finally spoke, she chuckled softly.

"I...surprised myself as well...truth be told..." she grinned sheepishly.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris looked at Aria, her mind and body still somewhat in shock. Moments of silence passed as the cheetah took in her customer's words and struggled to think of what do to. Finally, she closed her eyes and took a deep breathe, and then another, and then, in a gesture of submission, she lifted her hands to her shoulders and slipped her own dress off.

The red fabric fell away with ease, sliding down the cheetah's arms, past her hips, and piling up upon the floor around her feet. Beneath the dress Iris had nothing else on, save for her golden and tan-spotted fur. Her breasts heaved as she breathed deeply, a slower, steadier pace, the sign of someone trying to keep themselves under control. The strong scent of arousal soon filled the air and a keen eye would notice the subtle dampness between Iris' thighs.

Opening her eyes once more, Iris spoke, though her tone was different, submissive, almost as though she were talking to her master, "To say that it was not what I desired would be a lie. But to make such an advance would have been improper of me, so I stayed my hands and thoughts." Iris paused for a moment, and the continued, "I bare myself to you. I admit that I great desire you, physically, but what happens next I leave as your choice to make."

Silvador stared in amazement. It was not uncommon to find the residents of BonBon openly flirting and even engaging in more intimate moments all throughout the town, but this scene was something entirely different. This was not the Aria he knew, nor did it appear to be the Iris he knew. Not that the panther was complaining. The bulge in his pants surged with life at seeing the cheetah disrobe. Though she had a naturally muscular physique, she still possessed a very feminine and curved figure. The black cat could only watch in astonishment and rapidly growing curiosity and interest.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria watched Iris for what seemed like long drawn out moments, though when Iris made her move and disrobed, she found herself blushing some. She hadn't thought that this would come from that little kiss. With Iris' words, she grinned and stepped forward, placing her hand on the cheetah's shoulder.

"Perhaps...a threesome would be in order." She said and looked back towards Silv and smirked. "And from the looks of it...I don't think Silv would be too much against having us both in a bed."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Eh-heh, I can not lie, I do like that idea... very, very much," Silvador said, allowing traces of lust to seep into his final words. He eyed both females without restraint, his gaze moving slowly up and down their desirable figures.

Iris, aroused and wildly relieved -though not outwardly displaying it very much- that Aria was actually receptive, found herself growing more excited by the moment. She watched the panther admire her figure and that of her customer's, and in that moment an impulse struck her. Hesitating for only a fraction of an instant, Iris dared to take a risk and, placing a finger on Aria's chin, turned the dark blue feline's head to face her own. Immediately after, the cheetah slipped that same hand into the jacket-like dress Aria wore and wrapped her fingers boldly around Aria's breast while planting a passionate kiss on the female feline's lips. It was a motion born from desire, both of desire to touch and physically be with the beautiful woman, but also a desire to tease the male watching them. Iris did not hold back, she kissed firmly but not forcefully, and her palm and fingers openly and deliberately groped and fondled the soft, round breast in her grasp.

After a moment, Iris broke the kiss and looked Aria in the eyes, her heart racing as she spoke softly, "Perhaps we should relocate to somewhere more appropriate, then?" Though she was still a little terrified of Aria's response, the cheetah dared to leave her hand where it was, cupping the blue feline's breast as Silvador stared wide eyed.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria chuckled with Silv's wordsand nodded, though reached down to give his groin a pat, feeling that bulge of his.

It was then that Iris made her move and it caught Aria by surprise. For one like her who preferred men over women and for her to make a move as she had...it would make one wonder. Aria though didn't pull back from the kiss or the grip, instead she seemed to press into both the kiss and his grip. Free hand though soon would find Iris' own folds and she'd tease the cheetah a bit. Perhaps a little show for Silv or exploring something new? Perhaps a bit of both.

When the kiss was broken, there was a bright red blush on Aria's cheeks and she grinned sheepishly. "Perhaps we should...though the question is...where to?" There were three choices; Aria's place, Iris' place, or Silv's place.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iris' body burned and prickled. She could feel her own heat, how hot this moment was making her. The cheetah barely noticed Aria's fingers slip between her legs at first, but as she stood there, their bodies almost brushing against each other, and her hand openly and desirably holding that soft, round feline breast, Iris became aware of a finger pushed between her hot, soaked lips that was not her own. It took all of the cheetah's willpower to not simply press her hips down against Aria's hand and moan.

"The park is nice," Silvador suggested, mostly jokingly. He didn't expect anyone to agree to it, but he couldn't really think of any good place. He simply stood, smiling at the two ladies, enjoying the show, his arousal more than obvious.

Iris glanced at him but said nothing. She dared not even move for fear of losing all control of herself if she did.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria continued to tease the cheetah, feeling her get wetter. She was doing her best to contain herself as well and as Silv spoke up, she glanced towards him, her free hand moving to give a stroke along his easily seen arousal.

"The park? A bit daring are we not?" She asked, slight smirk appearing on her lips.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"More daring than what you're wearing?" the panther cheekily replied. Though his suggestion wasn't entirely serious, he wasn't opposed to the idea if the two ladies were interested.

Iris, growing gradually more confident the longer she stood there, her hand on Aria's breast and Aria's finger's teasing between the cheetah's thighs, couldn't help but snicker a little with Silvador's comment. "This is BonBon, after all," Iris added. She dared to rub her thumb over her customer's nipple in order to visually tease the black cat some more, while at the same time she permitted her hips to press down and buck subtly upon Aria's fingertips. Iris' arousal was quite high and the only thing stopping her from suggesting "here and now" was the fact that there was very little room for such adventurous explorations where they currently stood. Mannequins surrounded them with various expensive and even delicate dresses displayed upon them; if anything were to happen there, something would be bound to get torn.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10