FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Where is Labrn these days?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:54 am    Post subject: Where is Labrn these days? Reply with quote

Forgive my erratic comings *gigity* and goings. I'm mainly a ghost and a whisper in the halls. My time is spent mostly offline driving, and I'm really digging in to my game designing and developing. The PBB cardgame is still something I plan to finalize. Hopefully before Vanessa is finished with the 20th comic. Embarassed

Notes on FA are the fastest way to reach me. I poke my nose in it every other day or so for commission updates. Xbox Live too, for those who enjoy a bit of GTAV.

As far as Labrn & Mystic go, there were image series for both (mystic's is still going) and a comic for each. Labrn's is a tad darker. Both NSFW. There are plans for PBB comics and images in the future. Many plans, but as far as whats done and now, just check my FA page or stay tuned for updates.

Thank you all for your continued support of PBB. ^_^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1