FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Sir Lancelot Departing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject: Sir Lancelot Departing Reply with quote

Greetings everyone,

After much consideration, I have decided it is in my best interest to depart from Bon Bon and am thusly terminating any and all roleplays I may have on the roleplay forum.

To Arianoelle,

I wish you well, my dear, but I have had the continuing feeling that you are not as interested in roleplaying with me as I initially believed. I am not bitter or angry about it. Life is like that sometimes. I am an adult and I accept that fact.

To Silvador,

We have had our differences, but I've always had a measure of respect for you regardless. From what I have seen it is evident that Aria is more interested in roleplaying with you. I bear either of you no ill will though. I wish you both great enjoyment in your roleplay together.

Everyone else,

Good fortune and happy hunting. I've enjoyed my time here as it was, but as I said I feel it is best for me to move on.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry if you feel that way and that I seem to post more with Silv than you, but there are days I look at the rp we have going and I draw a blank. I am sorry*hugs*
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arianoelle_Yenearsira wrote:
I'm sorry if you feel that way and that I seem to post more with Silv than you, but there are days I look at the rp we have going and I draw a blank. I am sorry*hugs*

~hugs back~ It's okay, hun. I really don't have any hard feelings about it. Like I said, it just feels you are more interested in rp with him. I've had those times too where I struggled to think of something to post for our rp. I enjoyed what we had though, but I think this is for the best for me. I won't hold you to any promises as far as Aria is concerned with her relationship to Lance. Good luck and I wish you well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1