FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Violet Berry's Comic (and congrats to Vanessa)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fauna123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:40 pm    Post subject: Violet Berry's Comic (and congrats to Vanessa) Reply with quote

First of all I want to say Hi to everybody. I've been a member since one month and I didn't show up first because I'm not really the tipe of message board... I'm not very social XD
First of all I wanted to make my own congratulations to Vanessa because her comic is not just something about sex... Her comic is more. In my opinion, this comic without the sex scenes will have exactly the same number of fans, is Amazing how the story is intricate, how every detail is placed with so much love, I keep reading every pages and... I just can't stop. I can't wait to see what will happen in the future, but I understand I'm talking too much and that's not the reason you probably opened this post (I don't want to bother anyone).
While I was looking on the WIP gallery, searching for reference for doing plushies of some characters, or maybe even try a dress (I love to sew and I'd like to have the permission of Vanessa for doing her a plushie), I found those two pictures:

[edited]

I've tried to discover when those where exactly done and I think the date is 5 march 2010. My question is... This comic will actually exist, or for some reason the project is dead?
I don't know if this question have been already made, maybe I'm even in the wrong section, but since I haven't find a topic about that I wanted to ask to the artists what happened. Sure I don't want to know anything you won't tell, I just need a yes or a no, because this seems a really interesting story and I'd really like to know it better.

Well I've done my congrats... I've asked my question... And I must thank you very much if you have read my post fully XD I really can talk too much... I know my english can be really bad, I'm Italian so forgive me, it's been a while since last time I needed to do an entire post in english... Okay, I promise, I've finished talking! XD
If there is something you don't understand, let me know and I'll try to explain myself better

Thank you all and keep this AMAZING comic <3
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you email this question to Vanessa?

Thanks.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
fauna123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure, how can I do it? I don't have much practice
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to commission you one of these days to do a little plushie of my character one of these days ^^. Of course I'd have to do that shortly after resubscribing. I feel like I have missed so much.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't do it soon since right now I don't have much time and I need to do some trial first, but it will be an Honor ^^ Take your time, if you wish I'll open a post when I'll be free to make plushie so you'll know ^^
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Character plushies...That is certainly something I would commission.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward to it. I still await word for when the chance comes I make a cameo appearance. To make a doll helps pass the time. Its well known that my character can't quite compete with the more popular members like Labryn for example. But life comes first, and while I give my morale support once in awhile, it feels nice to have something that gives your character some tangible nature, but for me, a plushie is a good start. Now there is a person to refer to you, and that is you, Mr/Mrs fauna

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will make a new post when I'll be able to make plushies, maybe I'll be avaiable in august or maybe September/October until december ^^ I'm a girl anyway XD
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So am I. But only at the weekends! Oh yes! I do like a nice dress. Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing love Tongue
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
fauna123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dress for males are a bit more complicated for me XD Oh well, I'll let you know when I'll be ready to start and what I will start ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1