FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
An unexpected encounter (Space)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So you're here in Bon Bon by luck, or something else drew you here?" The panther asked with a curious smile as he drank the last of his warm beverage, watching his feline guest closely, his eyes watching her body movement.

(Sorry for the huge delay Space)

My Fursona
HTTP://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11745

My FA
HTTP://www.furaffinity.net/user/artyomderison/
Space Cats

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Félicette grinned and bit her lip, one of her sharp fangs exposed for a moment before she replied. "I definitely knew the town's reputation... I was very tempted, and here I am, given into the very temptation that will surely damn me to many hells in many religions." She laughed a little and rolled her eyes. "Sex, anonymity, the chance to be as promiscuous as I want, and the oh so famous upper classes of the town..." She paused for a secont, then looked away from him and into the fire.

"Aaand I like to take things that aren't necessarily mine... But not needed by such bloated, fat and greedy peoples of the higher social status..." She felt a little worried, it wasn't something she talked about easily, her little habits.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artyom watched his guest's body language as she spoke, grinning as she explaining her reasons for being in such a town as Bon Bon, some of which being similar to his own. Félicette's slight pause and change of time peaked the panther's curoisrty. She seemed worried, freighted even by what she had told him, but his reaction might give the feline a little surprise herself.

"Well aren't you the little rebel" Artyom replied with a chuckle, placing his glass down on the small table in from on him, leaning forward with his elbows on his knees and his hands clasped together.

"Annnd I might know a thing or two about being a 'little rebel' " He smirks at her

My Fursona
HTTP://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11745

My FA
HTTP://www.furaffinity.net/user/artyomderison/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2