FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Zone, master flash animator!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Zone, master flash animator! Reply with quote

I don't know if you have heard of Zone, but he does fantastic animation work of mainstream cartoons and anime. He also does commissions, perhaps as a special event for Royal Members, a commission could be made of one or more of the characters of Bon Bon! I can just imagine Mary Blue and William, or Violet and her dream man (unicorn or pegasus), or Betty with a lucky Royal Member Avatar! Here's a free demo of the only character in his works that could be considered furry, Aisha Clan-Clan or Outlaw Star fame. The only other example is Liru the werewolf, but I have not posted the demo because she strikes me as loli style and I'm not sure if such styles would offend the members here, so if you really want to see the Liru Demo, it's easy enough to find.

http://www.zone-archive.com/aisha_demo.html
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did some checking on the Zone-Archive Forums, and I managed to get a quote from one of the forum members who made a request, 400-500 dollars. Ouch. I guess if it was going to happen at all, it'd have to be an annual thing, especially since apparently Zone is backlogged right now. I also found out that he rarely looks at his e-mail, and sending him a PM on his forum is better. Rather than forcing anyone to shell out for HentaiKey (unless you already have a membership), I'll provide a link to his free forums.

http://www.zone-archive.com/vote/index.php
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah hah. Thats why Zone hasn't replied to me in forever. Rolling Eyes

I guess I'll have to try through the forum then.

Ouch, that is a bit harsh on the coin purse. And due to pirates, the money might better be used to just go straight to Vanessa.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming that a Pleasure Bon Bon flash, interactive or otherwise, could be put in Zone's things to do list, perhaps we Royal members could chip in on the cost as an annual thing, perhaps on the PBB site's anniversary, via PayPal or something under Vanessa's control, since we should be able to trust her. To add a competitive edge to it, the Royal Members could vote on what the scene would be, and depending on the scene, randomly picked Royal Member Avatar(s) could be including in the animation, for example an animated version of the 4 Aces Room with one of the Castle's ladies, allowing for up to 4 Avatars to be selected. The more members donate to the project, the more 'tickets' they get for the drawing, like a raffle. I'd be willing to donate around $50 toward an annual flash animation of Zone's quality.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, for one, trust Vanessa with the upkeep and advancment of this, her creation. Your proposed idea sounds intresting, Gantros, but I'm afraid I'm none to fond of the randomly selected Royal Member Avatar function you've proposed. I've never been fond of being randomly selected for anything. Maybe being randomly selected should only be for those Royal Members who have given their approval to participate?
duo2nd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't thought about this.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashton Gray wrote:
I, for one, trust Vanessa with the upkeep and advancment of this, her creation. Your proposed idea sounds intresting, Gantros, but I'm afraid I'm none to fond of the randomly selected Royal Member Avatar function you've proposed. I've never been fond of being randomly selected for anything. Maybe being randomly selected should only be for those Royal Members who have given their approval to participate?

I think that's what I suggested, although I should have been more specific, I think the idea I was trying to get across was this:

1.) This is basically a raffle drawing, where those who donate money towards the commission receive 'tickets' which are each used as a chance to be selected. I figure that a $1 per ticket ratio seems appropriate.

2.) In general, only Royal Members who actually donate can be considered for drawing, although those without avatars could 'sponsor' their tickets toward one or more other willing Avatars, even those who are donating themselves.

3.) Depending on the scene commissioned, there could be multiple winners.

4.) Be aware that the more characters in an animation, the fewer features there will likely be.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Zone is reading his e-mail now, as he has sent me a reply with the following:

Dear Gantros,

Our flash works start at $400 for something in the same vein as toph.swf
Thank you for your interest.

- ZONE
- www.zone-archive.com

Out of respect for Zone, I won't post a link to toph.swf, as well as the fact that it is very much loli. But I will say that the quality is eerily accurate to the source material, and has a fair amount of variety in the interactivity (the character was doing various techniques of BJs).
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It certainly is an intriguing idea. But I must echo Ashton's sentiments.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I respect and admire the works of ZONE (I myself have gotten my hands on numerous examples of his work, including all the ones mentioned in here), I almost think getting a commission done by him/her/them* is probably something to look toward in the far future.

Since Ronald is the site-master and game-creator extraordinaire, I think he should be the first one to take a crack at a "official" Bon Bon animation. Or perhaps if someone skilled in using Flash approaches Vanessa and Ronald themselves and offers to make an animation...

But since getting a ZONE animation basically means shelling out the bucks to someone else, at the moment it might not be a very feasible idea. Still, ZONE's done great work, and the idea is very tempting...

*Since I don't know of anyone who's actually met ZONE, it's uncertain which gender is actually correct... or even if ZONE's more than one person

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your notice.
Labrn wrote me about it some time ago, it was fantastic finding out a site that pretty, but I haven't had the time, as of now, to check the prices out. Eh, they're a bit costly, but the quality is great! Let's see what Ronald thinks of it.
Personally I'd like to try at least once to have an animation done in flash by them because I don't know how to do it. If not now, in the future! Hmm, I'm very tempted...

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Careful, Vanessa, temptation is the downfall of the careless.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:
Labrn wrote me about it some time ago, it was fantastic finding out a site that pretty, but I haven't had the time, as of now, to check the prices out. Eh, they're a bit costly, but the quality is great! Let's see what Ronald thinks of it.
Personally I'd like to try at least once to have an animation done in flash by them because I don't know how to do it. If not now, in the future! Hmm, I'm very tempted...

Twisted Evil *devil horns sprout from under his hat* Tempted, eh?... mwahahahaha... *wrings his hands and chuckles maniacally*

"Lead us not into temptation, just tell us where it is. We'll find it." - Sam Levenson, Author and Humorist

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:

That's why I suggested having it be an anniversary thing for the PBB site, to celebrate another year of being open for business. having the Royal Members donate over the course of a year would help reduce the pain a single person might feel in their wallet to pay for a commission. I don't know how many Royal Members with disposable income there are, but if everyone were to donate at least $10 toward the commission within one year, I think that we could cover the cost of commission. I mean, that's giving up two cups of Starbucks coffee per year!
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And then there are those of us who don't drink coffee, Starbucks or otherwise. As for you, Johnny, if temptation is your game, I'd say you've found a great place to ply your fancy in Bon Bon, a town where temptations of the flesh are ever present.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My income is hardly disposable, but I could afford at least $50.
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xebulon wrote:
My income is hardly disposable, but I could afford at least $50.

As could I.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa wrote:

Well, as long as your still interested Vanessa.

The only question I want to know from all of you is, if we do get an animation commissioned, who would it be about? I saw Gantros' idea of allowing you to switch amongst users (And Zone can do that, with one of the most recent ones, you could switch between human and werewolf) but which lovely lady would be caught up in it all?

I half feel it would end up being Violet, for she is the Ace of Hearts right now.
Ashton Gray
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Violet does seem to be a likely candidate, having been the Ace of Hearts most recently and having been described as "truly insatiable". Maybe an option to switch not only between users but the use-ee, for lack of a better term, as well?
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll create a new topic discussing how a Zone authored flash could be scripted
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Gantros and guys, recently I was at the most important Comicon in Italy : Lucca Comics and Games 2013 and I found the Zone cosplay! It was really funny! XD We talked and we exchanged our data. I told her all that Zone did for PBB, thanks to Gantros and donors, and about the mini comic that I did for Zone.
This girl is the translator of Italian cartoons by Zone and she knows Zone.

So dear Gantros, if you can, could you send to Zone this photo of me with the cosplay, with my cordial greetings from Italy, please? Smile Thanks!

PS : The T-shirt I'm wearing is made by me Wink

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

will do
Gantros
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got a reply from Zone:

Zone wrote:

That's amazing! Thank you so much to all of you Smile

That totally made my day.

-ZONE

Rikardo
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hadn't heard from you in a while Gantros

And yes, Zone makes the best sex animations. Even if they mostly contain tentacles Confused

Don't know why The Hardcore Kid doesn't like her work!

http://theelzeronchronicles.webcomic.ws/comics/1/
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zone indeed has some of the best animation out there
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Gantros! Haven't heard from you in a while.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ron. I am trying to reactivate my account. CCbill seems to just give me the run around. Says to just make a new one, but I'd prefer to keep my username.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Hey Ron. I am trying to reactivate my account. CCbill seems to just give me the run around. Says to just make a new one, but I'd prefer to keep my username.

Email me please and we can discuss it.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1