FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
YDB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: YDB Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
The last set of this month goes to YDB! Thank you YDB for always being so kind, polite, patient and thoughtful! YOU ROCK!! : ) You truly know how to have fun and be a gentleman all at the same time! YDB, I really thought you would enjoy this photo set because of the colors and all the sexy poses! I know you're a big fan of SEXY poses! I'm sure your collection is remarkable! Thank you for being so dedicated and true! XOOXOOX

Congratulations YDB!!! Wink And speaking of sexy poses, thank you Alley for some seriously SEXY poses in pics 9008, 9012, 9015-9019 with your breast almost spilling out of your dress and some grrrrrreat ass pics in pics 9028 and 9034-9036!!! Boooiiinnngggg!!! woot Twisted Evil Nice way to end Awesome August. Can't wait to see how you begin Sexy September!!! Wink Grrrrrr!!! woot Twisted Evil
YDB

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley:
What a nice way to start a Sunday morning. big grin

Thank you for the kind words, and the dedicated gallery.
Right now, I feel as lucky as a lottery winner. Cool

Not many women seem to appreciate my efforts as a gentleman, but I'm glad you do.
You have been undeniably both sexy & sensual, and always classy.
And I will spend the extended weekend, enjoying those attributes. love

Sincerely,

YDB
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!! Glad you enjoyed the dedication!

You are truly a very sweet person!

XOOXO
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
mt

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn it! Alley is such a HPOA. Imagine going to dinner with her in this dress, ass is-no panties.

Guys would be so bug-eyed staring at her face, they don't notice your hand massaging her between her open thighs.

Everyone's happy. Wink
keibler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First i'd like to say thank you Alley for another incredibly sexy set Smile and i'm not sure if this is the right place to suggest an idea for one of your possible future sets but the 21st picture in the YDB set inspired the idea of a sexy yoga set. i can just imagine you doing all kinds of sexy yoga stretches with amazing camera angles Smile thanks again. Keibler
bigwhisker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose YDB could be 'You Dirty Bitch'....but we like to think better of a hot Alley Baggett than that! Wink Wink Wink

Great set, as always! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
j3a

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL @ bigwhisker!! Laughing

keibler wrote:
and i'm not sure if this is the right place to suggest an idea for one of your possible future sets but the 21st picture in the YDB set inspired the idea of a sexy yoga set. i can just imagine you doing all kinds of sexy yoga stretches with amazing camera angles

nice one keibler!
Alley starting off the set in a little sports bra and some of those SEXXXY yoga pants (no panties, of course!) then slowly easing out of all that constricting clothing as she continues to stretch, twist, and bend in so many accessible angles!! Shocked
bigwhisker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j3a wrote:
nice one keibler!
Alley starting off the set in a little sports bra and some of those SEXXXY yoga pants (no panties, of course!) then slowly easing out of all that constricting clothing as she continues to stretch, twist, and bend in so many accessible angles!! Shocked

I seem to recall a spread similar to that back around 2005 or so. Couldn't find it in the archives, but it sure sounds like something she's done before.
BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigwhisker wrote:
j3a wrote:
nice one keibler!

I seem to recall a spread similar to that back around 2005 or so. Couldn't find it in the archives, but it sure sounds like something she's done before.

you're probably thinking of "pumped up" in '04...?
Alley was working out on a piece of machinery... i'd like to see her doing lots of yoga moves this time around, and MUCH more sweaty and wet than that early version Twisted Evil
bigwhisker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j3a wrote:
...and MUCH more sweaty and wet than that early version Twisted Evil

Works for me!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1