FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
MT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: MT Reply with quote

When a HPOA like Alley calls out your name, you screw humble cause....cause...
"Ah hell, kick it, JB!"

AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're so cute MT!!

I'm glad you like the set and of course the title, "MT"!

MUAHHHHH Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
YDB

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MT:

Well, I'm in agreement with you.
When a woman like Alley sings your praises, I'd be proud as a peacock. Cool

Now the rest of us will be idling, with bated breath...
While Alley decides whom else will receive such an honor. whistling

Cordially,

YDB
chico

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go MT, we have the return of the reverse triangle trimmed muff, woo hoo!!
Chico
chico

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I give up where did the heart go?

chico
hiccup

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MT
The package was marked “MT”. Alley had dropped it off on my front porch, asking me to keep watch on it. She had to run some errands and told her friend that she would be leaving it with me for him to pick up.
Since it was Alley, I could hardly say no. I had a few things I wanted to do on my day off, but I seemed to be incapable of telling her no. Must have been that smile of hers. With each interaction I had with her, my affection for her was growing. And each time I thought of her body, something else began growing.
So I settled in to do some things and keep an eye out for MT. I did some chores around the yard, raked some grass from having mowed it the day before, and sat down on the porch to get some water. It was hot out.
I picked up the package and shook it. It felt as though nothing was in it at all. Hmmm. My mind began to wander, wondering who “MT” was. Was it a guy? A girl? Out of nowhere, I felt a pang of jealousy. Was this something she was leaving for a guy she was involved with?
I held the package for another minute, trying to resist my curiosity. The week before, I had intercepted some pictures she had developed from an online photo lab. I had scanned them, and put them on a password protected zip file on my computer. I felt guilty for having opened her mail in the first place. I felt even guiltier when I thought of my girlfriend discovering that I had done that and now had several risqué photos of our neighbor on my computer.
And now, I was being tempted once again. Here was a package that I wondered what was in it. I began to plan how to open it inconspicuously. What was in it?
I considered it for another half a minute, then finally gave in, retreating into the house with the package. I hoped that “MT” wouldn’t arrive while I was in the midst of opening it.
I sliced the tape on it carefully, so that I could replace it with my own packing tape. Then began to open it up. It was filled with packing peanuts. I pawed through them, not finding anything. Huh?
I continued to search through them before dumping it out and still not finding anything. That was odd, and I didn’t quite get why she had asked me to keep a box for someone, when all that was in it was packing peanuts.
I was about to refill the box, when I noticed something written on the bottom of the box. It said, The Daily Grind, 12:00.
Curious, and Curioser…..What did that mean? Was she meeting “MT” there? It was quarter until 12, and now I was even more wanting to know what was going on.
I sealed up the package, careful to make it unnoticeable, and placed it on my front porch in a conspicuous place. I d grabbed my car keys. I was out the door and on my way, arriving at 11:57. I parked across the street from the diner, and slouched down in my seat. What was I doing? Spying on Alley? I couldn’t help myself, I just wanted to see who she was meeting.
At 2 minutes after 12, I saw Alley arrive and take a seat in the outdoor seating of the café. She sat at a table for 2, and I waited to see who joined her. I hoped “MT” was just one of her friends. If it was a guy, I was going to be really jealous.
About five minutes later, I saw some thing else of interest….my girlfriend Jessica came walking down the street and sat down at a seat all the way on the other side of the outdoor seating area. What was she doing here? She usually took her lunch break at work, though.
I was still wondering that, when a man came out of the restaurant, greeted Jessica with a hug, and sat down at the table. They talked for several minutes, laughing several times during the conversation. Who was this guy? I began to get jealous for an entirely different reason. What was Jessica doing with this guy? Was he a co-worker? And more importantly, was this a date? What was going on here.
About 10 minutes later, as I watched them eat their food, Alley got up from her table, left a tip for the waitress, and left in the opposite direction. As she left, she glanced over my way for several second. I slouched even further down in my seat, hoping she hadn’t seen me.
So “MT” had never shown up. Hmmmm. I stayed there and watched Jessica and the man she was having lunch with. As I sat watching them, the more I was getting annoyed and more jealous. And I began to wonder…had Alley choreographed all of this so that I could catch Jessica with another man? Suddenly it clicked, the “MT” was a pun from Alley. She was saying the box had been “empty”. I thought they had been initials.
Jessica and her male companion finished their lunch, and went their separate ways (thank goodness! No lunch time quickie!). I returned home, still confused about the whole episode. The box on the front porch was missing. How did that happen? Was there actually an “MT” who had picked it up?
I went inside and sat down at the table, and something caught my eye. It was a crumpled up piece of paper. Had it been in the box, and I missed it and forgot to put it back in? I quickly unwadded it to find an Outlook mail account listed on it. Along with that was a password for the e-mail account and the accompanying free online storage SkyDrive account.
I logged into my computer, and typed the password in, gaining access to the account. I went into the file section, and clicked on the first picture. It was Alley. She was standing with a smile on her face, holding a pink heart pendant in her hands( 000038897). She was against a pink background, and she a short black lingerie set rimmed in pink (000038898). It was so low cut, that the tops of her areaolas were peeking out the top (000038899). There was a devilish smile on her face (000038900) and she looked exactly like the kinda girl who would go to elaborate lengths to tempt a guy like me. I loved that smile. I smiled to see the next photo, of her with the heart pressed to her crotch (000038901). Was she saying that was the way to her heart?I flipped the picture, which found her smiling again. The heart had disappeared (000038902). Had she done what I thought with it? Wow.
Then her top was pulled down, breasts squeezed together (000038903). I could see where this was going, and I eagerly continued with a photo that had her pulling up the skirt to reveal her thatch of dark pubic hair (000038904). She had trimmed it, and it was a unique way to style it (000038905). Several subsequent showed her dancing around flirting with her skirt (000038906, 000038907). But the following picture was a nice close up shot of naked backside peeking out from a ribbon on the skirt. (000038908).
Then a few shots of her modeling in classic poses, hands above her head (000038909, 000038910, 000038911). These were some hot photos. I found myself completely enthralled with them,completing forgetting about Jessica and her lunch date. All that mattered right now were these pictures, and sequential striptease they presented. They got better and better, with the next featuring Alley pinching her nipple (000038912). Ooh, I loved that!
Then her hand went south, as I so wanted it to (000038913). I loved the thought of her touching herself. The pictures showed her enjoying her rubbing (000038914), as if she was caught up in the moment. She looked as though she was pleasuring herself, face orgasmic (000038915), showing a tiny bit of pink that matched the curtain behind her (000038916, 000038917). What I wouldn’t give to see more?
As I looked through the pictures, I thought of the whole box ruse. What kind of game was Alley playing? There was that smile again (000038918). The smile of someone who knows more than they are telling, the look of a temptress (000038919), and the look of someone confident in their knowledge and self-worth (000038920). And yet another look, with her pressing her finger hard into her womanhood (000038921). It was the look of a girl who gets what she wants.
And what did she want? Did she want to sow seeds of doubt about Jessica in my mind? Was she just playing a long game of seduction? What did she want from me?I know what I wanted from her in that moment…her hands were splayed across it (000038922), and all I wanted to do in that moment of confusion was to give her exactly what she wanted. I looked at her perfect form (000038923) and decided that I didn’t know what kind of game she was playing, but I was desperate for her next move (000038924). I didn’t know what I was going to do, how far things would go, but this game….then naked pictures (000038925) that I could only hope were intended for me, the secretive box, the mysteriousness of her….they had me excited on many levels. This woman was exhilarating (000038926).
One by one, I saved each of the pictures, getting still harder the second time through the pictures. I placed them in a password protected file as I had done the others. I felt guilty, but perhaps less guilty than I had before. I was thinking more of where things were going to go from here….
tyger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations MT on being the first of Alley's fan-dedicated themed photo sets!!! Out of all in in the AB Nation, you are by far the most loyal and most trustworthy of such an honor!!! Grrrreat choice of outfit by Alley!!! Twisted Evil Only one booty shot though Sad Laughing .
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Tyger, yours will have PLENTY of booty shots because I know you love that so....

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
tyger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Don't worry Tyger, yours will have PLENTY of booty shots because I know you love that so....

Very Happy

BOOOOOOIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG !!! woot Twisted Evil love

Maybe even a pic or two of you completely nude??? Maybe just maybe??? Wink Me fingers are crossed...among other things!!! Wink woot Twisted Evil
mt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, man...I thought it was gonna be a month-long fan theme. Laughing
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome idea, Alley!!

and congrats to you, MT!! definitely the right choice to start of this whole theme!!
bigwhisker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome set! No doubt MT still wanking his dog over this one! Wink Twisted Evil Wink Twisted Evil Wink Twisted Evil Wink
BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1