FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Gentlemen's Delight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichaelAarons

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Gentlemen's Delight Reply with quote

Attention gents, have we got a whole new wonderful service for you. Wink

The local shops are now offering something for the guys and maybe something for all those ladies vying for a few Delight Castle tokens as well. Come to one of the town's bakeries and/or candy shops and they'll be able candy coat your gentemanly tool into a treat your lady friend will get a kick out of as she partakes of your sugary shaft.

Christmas time? We'll candy stripe your tool into a cream filled candy cane; peppermint, cinnamon, and spearmint available. Need a way to make the 4th a memorable occasion? Turn your tool into a Rocket's Red Glare blowjo...err...pop. Wink We can even give you a chocolate coating.

Now you'll leave a lasting -and delicious- memory with your sex partner and maybe even have them coming back for more.

And for you ladies, we'll dress your goodies so you can be right pretty little treat that brings all the boys to your door.

Everybody loves sweets, why not be one yourself.

And as always, share your ideas for how you'd have yourself turned into a sexy sweet.
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Constance would look nice with some pink, raspberry cream on her nipples. Shaped like hearts, to match her necklace.

At first I thought that maybe caramel would be better on her, but it would probably look too much like her fur.

I'm not so sure about cream or chocolate on parts that are covered by clothes, though. Seems pretty sticky to me. Smile
Maybe people could buy the ingredients, and then apply them at home, before surprising their partner?

or how about some edible thongs? Razz

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
MichaelAarons

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edible clothing should be an option and the tailors should be in on that. Thanks.

As for the chocolate dip, I meant a shell like on an icecream cone.
Eechironin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great service!

Birthday cake "dress". Maybe better laid out on table and decorated with icing and other tasty treats for birthday boy (or girl), and attendees(?), to savor! Very Happy

What about the "surprise inside"? Cool

Afterward need to wash it down, so... Yes, I even saw a video of a al girl as a "glass". Shocked Very Happy Razz

"That which is denied becomes that which is most desired, and that which is hidden becomes that which is most interesting. Consequently, a great deal of time and energy is spent trying to get at what is being kept from you."-John Denver
MichaelAarons

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I already suggested the idea of girls at the Delight Castle being ordered and dressed up as desserts like a cake or something "indulge in" so a birthday cake wouldn't be a problem at all.
Eechironin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelAarons wrote:
Well I already suggested the idea of girls at the Delight Castle being ordered and dressed up as desserts like a cake or something "indulge in" so a birthday cake wouldn't be a problem at all.

Then put me down for one! Very Happy

"That which is denied becomes that which is most desired, and that which is hidden becomes that which is most interesting. Consequently, a great deal of time and energy is spent trying to get at what is being kept from you."-John Denver
MichaelAarons

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tell Vanessa and see if she'll make my idea a reality.
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: Gentlemen's Delight Reply with quote

MichaelAarons wrote:

Christmas time? We'll candy stripe your tool into a cream filled candy cane; peppermint, cinnamon, and spearmint available.

And as always, share your ideas for how you'd have yourself turned into a sexy sweet.

okay for the record...tool means the male parts? and cream filled? like....actual cream? how does a male tool produce like actual cream?

or do you mean cum?

as for becoming a candy.....i guess wrapping myself in a bondage like material like a present or one of those candy that is tightly wrapped in paper or...something
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Gentlemen's Delight Reply with quote

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
MichaelAarons wrote:

Christmas time? We'll candy stripe your tool into a cream filled candy cane; peppermint, cinnamon, and spearmint available.

okay for the record...tool means the male parts? and cream filled? like....actual cream? how does a male tool produce like actual cream?

or do you mean cum?

as for becoming a candy.....i guess wrapping myself in a bondage like material like a present or one of those candy that is tightly wrapped in paper or...something

I would like to have kiala like that for Christmas please Razz
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
MichaelAarons

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the tool is the penis. And by cream filled, obivously the cum inside. It's mostly sugar-coating and other candy confection decorating that won't need to be cooked or baked and can be suckled off easily.

And please, share your interests in this with Vanessa and your wish may come true. Wink
Kiala_Tiagra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Gentlemen's Delight Reply with quote

The Adept wrote:
Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
MichaelAarons wrote:

or do you mean cum?

fully wrapped or gift wrapped or both? XD
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=197025#197025
MichaelAarons

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll just put you in some barely there celophane lingerie. Wink
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Gentlemen's Delight Reply with quote

Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
The Adept wrote:
Kiala_Tiagra wrote:
MichaelAarons wrote:

or do you mean cum?

fully wrapped or gift wrapped or both? XD

Both the unwrapping is the best part Wink
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:3 Hmm if I had my fursonas genitals decorated in some kind of candies or pastries, I would want it to coated in white chocolate with mint swirls and have it decorated with golden frosting that spirals around my sonas penis give my girl something sweet and fancy for her to suck on.

Not only would she enjoy the chocolate coated goodness that is outside but I think she would go nuts over the succulent cream filling as well :3 This would be a pretty fun thing to do, but it would be fun for the couples here. Unfortunately Todoxas doesn’t have a lover at the moment, but I’m hopeful that will change someday. But anyways great idea

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1