FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The pleasure Bon-bon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichaelAarons

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: The pleasure Bon-bon Reply with quote

My character Mr. Aarons would like to offer to various concessionists of BonBon a new treat: pleasure bonbons.

They're a hard candy that you suckle on. As you suckle on them, they release a pheromone that travels back the throat up into the nasal cavity. Once there, the person's body is stimulated in an orgasmic fashion. Mind you, it won't cause an orgasm but can stimulate/simulate the sensations of it.

This would be ideal for those who can't seem to reach the effects of an actual orgasm. Partner too tired, worn...incompetent? Curious Or maybe he's not on the same page as you are? Cool Alternatively, they can synergize an actual orgasm for doubled strength. Very Happy

Hold one in your mouth and juggle it back and forth between your tongues and your partner need not be neglected. Twisted Evil

Each flavor holds a different sensation. We have normal for the standard orgasm, we have ones for a blissful-magical orgasm, spicy ones for that someone who wants to feel like a complete jizz-rag.

You can even use them to feel like your doing more than you actually are. Not enough time to go whips and chains or hardcore? Whip out a spicy and do it standard; you'll still sweat and pant like ever. No flare for the romantic fantasy? A silky cream will have you feeling like a romance novel. Want two different things out the experience? Mix and match. love

If any of this sounds like your cup of tea, stop by and tell me your flavor and orgasmic reaction it'll cause. Wink
Space Cats

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love something with a taste of cherry to suck on for a while. I'd like to treat Félicette a little bit. Maybe a vanilla to go with it, nothing wrong with double the fun.
MichaelAarons

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Space Cats wrote:
I'd love something with a taste of cherry to suck on for a while. I'd like to treat Félicette a little bit. Maybe a vanilla to go with it, nothing wrong with double the fun.

But what would be the orgasmic reaction(s) those flavors caused? Curious
Space Cats

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something tingly, that builds up inside you and washes over you once it's over, and as it's fading away it comes back, since I'm getting two to spoil myself, and it makes you feel as if something was stirring inside you and your body tenses up for a moment, then fades away for good and leaves you with a sense of longing for more...

That kind of orgasmic reaction.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds awesome!

My Fursona
HTTP://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11745

My FA
HTTP://www.furaffinity.net/user/artyomderison/
Space Cats

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I just want sweets and an orgasm.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too!!!!!!

My Fursona
HTTP://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11745

My FA
HTTP://www.furaffinity.net/user/artyomderison/
MichaelAarons

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well what would your choice flavor and orgasmic reaction be? Surprised

Come on everyone, do share.
ToddRogue69

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah the perfect combination, sweets and sex. I would love to try bon bon's one of these days, they sound pretty good.
But if I had to choose a flavor of bon bon, it would either be chocolate, mint, or both. And my orgasmic reaction would be like an electric surge of pleasure and deep rooted passion.
And also being able to feel all of her with every inch of my body as her love juices cover every inch of my erect member, while simultaneously releasing my river of cum inside of her tight and moist pussy.
love

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1