FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Happy Birthday Alley!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:00 am    Post subject: Happy Birthday Alley!!! Reply with quote

Let me be the first to both post and wish you a very, very Very HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLLEY!!! Hope you have lots of hugs and kisses come your way on your very special day!!! love And, as always, go and enjoy your birthday...in your birthday suit!!! Grrrrrr!!!Wink Twisted Evil woot
Eternal Flame

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll second the birthday wishes. Hope today is a great day for you (well all days really) and if its not, find me and I will make sure it is. Twisted Evil
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey gorgeous!! had to drop by too, and wish you the BEST this birthday Smile
take the day off, relax, have some fun, have some sex, think of me, and enjoy your day! hahaha Smile
rufus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:52 am    Post subject: Wonderful day Reply with quote

Good morning sweety and here's to a wonderful birthday to you.

RFS
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
mt

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's no coincidence we celebrate a national holiday in July. AB, a national treasure. Very Happy
chico

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy birthday honey! have a wonderful day, go wild get crazy.
A big sloppy wet MUAH to you

love ya Chico baby
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AW!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES and GREETINGS!!

A BIG SMILE ON MY FACE Smile
XOXO
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I have to admit.... I went Vegas the Friday before my birthday and saw the Chippendales male strip show with my girlfriends!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!

They even called me to go on stage!!! I had to give one of the dancers a table dance! All the women were going crazy!! It was SOOOOOO funny!!!!

Very Happy

tyger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Okay, I have to admit.... I went Vegas the Friday before my birthday and saw the Chippendales male strip show with my girlfriends!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!

They even called me to go on stage!!! I had to give one of the dancers a table dance! All the women were going crazy!! It was SOOOOOO funny!!!!

Very Happy

Oh really??? You actually gave a table dance??? woot What was THAT like??? What all did you DO woot and, especially, SHOW??? Shocked woot Twisted Evil I definitely want some details about this!!! Enquiring (and horny Twisted Evil ) minds want to know!!! Wink It's WAY more interesting than what I did on my birthday!!! Grrrrrrr!!! woot Twisted Evil
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy sh...!!
dam, Tyger has all the right questions (as usual!!) haha

gotta bump this topic up!! Laughing
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are funny!

I was asked to go up on stage.... along with 2 other women. I sat in a chair and just laughed (you know shy....me Smile After they had their 3rd woman on stage....It was time to do a little game/competition. So I was first... A dancer sat behind me in a chair.....then they asked me to stand up and give him a table dance. So, I rubbed myself on him and etc. but I didn't know how far I could take it soooo I didn't take it too far. Then the next woman had her turn.... They asked her to show the dancer next to her how she likes to have sex. She got on all fours on the stage and got in front of him...acting like he was doing her from behind. I was laughing so hard!! The women were all going crazy....yelling and all. It was soooo funny to me! Then they asked the 3rd woman what is the sexiest way she would put the condom on the banana in front of her. They told her she could not use her hands. She grabbed that condom with her mouth and went all the way down on the banana. ALL the women went crazy! It was SOOOOO funny to me!!

I couldn't stop laughing!

That was an awesome night! I will never forget it! The dancers aren't much of dancers but OMG some of them look so good! LOL

My favorite parts was when they were in beds, dry humping the air....as the lights flashed on and off....to some insanely hot music!! Another fav part was when they had their backs facing us......and they dropped their pants and G string!!! YES we saw their bare ass!! I was like OMG!!! My friends and I were shocked! We didn't know we were getting all that!!

Nice! SO NICE!

LOL

Very Happy

tyger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
A dancer sat behind me in a chair.....then they asked me to stand up and give him a table dance. So, I rubbed myself on him and etc.

BOOOOIIIIINNGGGG!!! Shocked woot Twisted Evil Lucky ass audience and especially lucky ass dancer!!! Wink woot Twisted Evil
AlleyBaggett wrote:
but I didn't know how far I could take it soooo I didn't take it too far.

Thank you Alley. Save ALL of your best for me!!! Wink Twisted Evil Still Curious , it makes you wonder what the etc. consisted of!!! Wink Twisted Evil
AlleyBaggett wrote:
Then the next woman had her turn.... They asked her to show the dancer next to her how she likes to have sex. She got on all fours on the stage and got in front of him...acting like he was doing her from behind. I was laughing so hard!! The women were all going crazy....yelling and all. It was soooo funny to me!

You should have shown her how you like it done, since we all know it's your favorite position!!! Wink Twisted Evil
AlleyBaggett wrote:
Then they asked the 3rd woman what is the sexiest way she would put the condom on the banana in front of her. They told her she could not use her hands. She grabbed that condom with her mouth and went all the way down on the banana. ALL the women went crazy! It was SOOOOO funny to me!!

Bet you would have done it better, especially if you pretended it was Little Tyger!!! BOOOIIINNNGGGGG!!! woot Twisted Evil On second thought, why would you need a condom...and you wouldn't want to hold up the entire show pretending it was me...or would you??? Curious Wink Laughing
j3a

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
sounds like a memorable night... for that dancer that got a dance from you!!

i think i might've made a mess there on stage if you were dancing for me Shocked

i bet a certain someone reaped the benefits of that night getting you all hot and horny!! Twisted Evil

thanks for sharing Alley!!
bigwhisker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy there, Tyger. It sure doesn't take much to get a 'boinggggg' out of you! Wink

Somehow, I'm guessing that Chippendale's dancer came in his pants during Alley's lap dance.

Happy Much-Belated Baggett Birthday greetings, Alley! 40 is definitely the new 30....and no one wears it as sexy as you!! Smile Smile Smile
BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1