FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Reconciliation and Redemption (Arianoelle & Lancelot)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot purred softly, nuzzling her neck as he held her in his arms, lightly grinding against her as felt his cock twitching inside of her. He wanted to stay here for as long as he could with his organ inside of her, but eventually he softened and slipped out of her. Chuckling softly, he kissed her, "We need another bath, mon amour." Taking her hands, he helped her back into the tub to finish washing before draining the water from the tub. Taking a towel, he dried her off before drying himself, kissing her lightly while fluffing her fur with the towel.

After hanging the towel to dry out, he kissed her again and took her hand in his, walking down to their bedroom where he crawled under the covers, giving her a smile as he waited for her to join him. Quickly, he fell asleep, folding her in his arms tightly as he began to snore softly.

(Sorry, trying to speed it up a little. XD)
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It's alright....I know we need to move this along XD)

Aria nuzzled against him, keeping her hips pressed against his for as long as they remained like they were. Once he softened and slipped from her, she chuckled and kissed him back. "So it would seem." She accepted his help into the tub and as he helped her to wash, she returned the favor.

Once dried and her fur fluffed, then smoothed out, she walked with him to the bedroom they called their own and brushed out her hair before she slipped into the bed with him. Folded in his arms, she closed her eyes, listening to the beat of his heart...and his snores...and fell asleep. She knew the journey back home for the wedding would be fun.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot slept peacefully throughout the night, his dreams vivid with promise of the future.

Aria woke him with a nudge, her face twisted in a mixture of pain and rapture as she held her swollen belly, great with child. "Lance, it is time...."

The image faded....

His beloved sat with a young girl cub teaching her to play the violin, the child a blend of her mother and father with fur the color of the sky, hair a shining blonde with streaks of silver, but the eyes....they came purely from Aria....

Finally, he woke early as was his habit and let out a soft, growling yawn. Blinking the sleep from his eyes, he smiled as he felt Aria still slumbering beside him, wrapping her in his arms again for a while longer.

After some time passed, he extracted himself from the tangle reluctantly and got dressed. heading down to the front room, he wrapped his coat around his body and began hauling their trunks out to the wagon. He winced slightly as the chill morning air bit into him, making his injured leg throb dully. While loading the wagon, he encountered a few familiar faces and bid them good morning as he worked.

After the wagon was loaded and hitched up to the horses, he went back inside, rubbing the cold from his arms. Turning toward the kitchen, he looked around to see if Aria had woken yet but saw that she had not. "Still asleep, like always," he said with a chuckle, gathering ingredients to begin breakfast.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's dreams drifted from the wedding to come to being with cub to holding the newborn cub to teaching the little one. A smile on her lips as she slept and dreamed. She knew that what was to come would be more to add to her new chapter of her life.

When morning came, she felt him shift, but she was still in that gentle slumber. Not quite awake, but not quite asleep. Once he had left the bed, she had shifted to be on her back, one hand resting on her stomach. The sound of him moving the trunks soon had her coming awake and she knew she had to get dressed now. Sitting up, she stretched her arms over her head and yawned, swung her legs out over the edge of the bed and rolled her shoulders.

Once she was awake enough, she moved to her closet and took out a simple traveling dress, one of purple hue tht she had made. The color was low cut, but not too low cut that it would make her mother faint. It was tasteful. Once she was dressed and her hair was brushed and done up, she made her way downstairs, running it through her mind to make sure she had everything packed. Certain she did, she made her way to the kitchen and smiled.

"Good morning my love." she purred as she moved over to kiss him. "I trust you slept well. Is the wagon packed? Will we be picking Ginny up at her place or will she be meeting us here? Remember about my cousin...how she likes to pounce. Let her at least pounce you once."

She chuckled and couldn't wait to see her cousin, she wanted to see the look on Lance's face when he'd get to see her in person.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot smiled at Aria when she entered the kitchen, returning the kiss before going about making breakfast. "Good morning, love. I slept very well, and I assume you did too," he smiled at her again, "She should be arriving soon to join us for breakfast, but we are stopping by her place on our way out of town to get her trunk." He chuckled and nodded, "I will keep that in mind."

Quickly he finished making breakfast, setting out a stack of steaming pancakes with eggs, toast, and bacon. Just as he was setting the table, a knock came to the door and Genevieve came in, "Hello, Lance! Hello, Aria! I see you have breakfast ready, brother. Perfect timing!" She greeted her brother with a kiss on the cheek, turning to hug Aria next.

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A nod came from Aria with his mentioning of sleeping well. "Seems we both slept well then." she purred and once more nodded as he spoke of his sister joining them and the stopping at her place. "Very well. It won't take long."

She had moved off to grab a few oranges and a juicer that she had, she began to make some fresh orange juice. She made enough for the three of them and as she was setting the glasses on the table, she grinned, looking at the breakfast that was prepared. Hearing the door open and the voice, she chuckled, hugging Aria in return. "Good morning Ginny. Are you all set?" She already knew the answer to that, but it was habit to ask such.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Crap, sorry for taking so long to post. Life's been pretty hectic between school and work. I thought I had posted and came on to check and discovered I didn't.)

Ginny nodded and flashed Aria a warm smile, "Oui, I am packed and ready. We need just to stop by my shop on the way out of town to get my trunk." She gave her soon to be sister-in-law a warm hug and began aiding in serving breakfast. "I trust you finally had a good night's sleep, brother? You look much better this morning."

Lance set the table and served the ladies before taking his own plate. Nodding to his sister, he smiled and took Aria's hand in his, giving it a light squeeze. "Indeed, like a cub. My dreams did not trouble me in the slightest either,"he replied. He took a bite of eggs, purring softly as he continued to hold Aria's hand.

Ginny nodded quickly, turning a glance toward Aria, saying, "That is good. Mother and father were worried about your well being, as was I." She smiled at Aria, saying to her, "You have my brother completely smitten. I have never witnessed him so distraught as he was. I am sorry if my words before were harsh, but he loves you more than I have seen him love anyone outside of our family."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It's alright, I went through my own moment when I lost my grandmother on the 20th, was kind of out of things)

Aria grinned and watched the siblings, knowing that soon the tigress would be her sister-in-law soon. "That will not take long at all. We can do that and then be on our way.". She returned the hug, her tail flicking behind her.

She helped with the rest of what needed to be done and chuckled with Ginny's question towards Lance, knowing that Lance had quite the night, which caused her to grin as she thought about it. She gave Lance's hand a gentle squeeze in return and chuckled. "I had caused him pain, to which caused me pain, but never again. There will be happy days from this day forth. True, we will have our moments, but we will work them out."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I'm sorry to hear that, hun, you have my condolences.)

Ginny nodded to Aria, "Not long at all." She smiled, flicking her tail slightly as she joined them for breakfast, idly chatting with her brother and Aria throughout the meal about the coming trip and the wedding. She told of how their parents were happy to see Lance getting married and finally settling down.

Lance smiled at Aria, bringing her hand to his lips to kiss, "Oui, I look forward to our life together, Aria." He leaned over and kissed her, purring softly when he pulled back and continued eating.

Once everyone was finished with breakfast, Lance began to gather up the dirty dishes before his sister batted at his hand. "You made breakfast, brother. Aria and I will clean up. Go finish loading the wagon so we can go."

Lance chuckled, "I've already loaded it, Ginny."

"Then go make sure nothing was forgotten, brother." she growled playfully, swatting at him to leave. Rolling her eyes when he finally departs, Ginny turns to Aria and smiles. Rolling her sleeves up, she picks up the dishes, "I must warn you, our grandmother is very particular. Lancelot was always her favorite. She will be very direct with you about how she feels about you. But I believe you will make a favorable impression."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3