FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Reconciliation and Redemption (Arianoelle & Lancelot)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot smiles, purring softly as continues eating, holding her hand in his as he enjoys the meal. Taking a break, he looks at her, "Merci, Aria. I am hopeful that it will, but I have always loved cooking." He continue eating, his gaze staying mostly on Aria though occasionally dipping down to his meal before returning to her. After finishing, he smiles at her, "It was delicious, mon amour, as I knew it would be. How did I get so fortunate to meet you." He leans over and kisses her lightly, his tail curling around hers.

(Side note - I currently sitting here watching Excalibur while I post. XD I love that movie.)
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria gave his hand a loving squeeze, enjoying the meal she had prepared. "With you doing the cooking, it will." She continued to eat till her plate portion of the meal was gone from her plate and her glass was nearly empty. "I'm glad you enjoyed it Lance. As for that question, I can only guess that fate had a hand in it." She kissed him back, her tail giving his a gentle tug.

(That's cook.)
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gathering up the dishes, Lancelot smiles at her again and leans over to kiss her, "Thank you, my love. I do my best to succeed." Nodding to her, he purrs softly, slipping from her he takes the dishes to the sink. "Oui, I have to agree. It was fate that brought us together." He smiles as he looks at her, setting the dishes into the sink and begins washing them.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria kissed him back and smiled. As he moved to place the dishes in the sink and begin to wash them, she moved up behind him and wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling his back.

"Mmmm...I give you warning. At the wedding you will also get to meet my cousin and she could easily be concidered my twin if it were not for her black hair and her spots are black. Her eyes are also a blue-green" she chuckled. "You see...my father's brother married my mother's sister. Some would think it strange, but my family thinks it was funny. Hold on..."

She moved from behind him a moment and to the living room. She searched the book shelf a moment before she returned with a photo album, flipping to a page. "Here we are." She showed him the picture which contained Aria and her cousin sitting side by side. It was easy to tell them apart due to the hair and leopard spot color, but other than that, they were practically identical.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot purred softly when she wrapped her arms around him, holding her hands a moment before he continued washing the dishes off. Turning his head to look at her over his shoulder, arching an eyebrow slightly.

"Oh? Perhaps we should introduce her to Silvador. I am sure he will fawn over her like he did you." He chuckled softly, shaking his head, "I'm sorry, Aria. I shouldn't have said that but I couldn't resist. That is not as uncommon as you think though. My mother's brother married my father's sister too. I have a cousin in Moscow that looks similar to me though not as close as you and your cousin."

He dried the dishes off while she searched for the album, smiling as he looks over the pictures as he sets them in the rack, "She is very beautiful but cannot compare to you, mon amour." He smiled and kissed her lightly.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria chuckled with his mention of introducing her to Silv, a sly grin coming over her lips. "Perhaps that would not be a bad idea. I'm sure it wouldn't take much to convince her to come here. She is a year younger than I am, but just as tall as me. I'm sure it would be...quite interesting. Her name is Celeste."

She kissed him back and wrapped her arms around him. "Mmmmm...I give you warning, she may pounce and hug you and Ginny when she sees you. She is excited about the wedding and asked her if she would be my one bride's maid. She is also a musician, though she plays cello instead."

Her hands shifted a little along his sides as she nibbled at his chin softly.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot laughed and nodded, "I don't think I would want to subject her to Silvador's attention...though if it takes it away from you." He pauses, shaking his head as he pulled her to him and kissed her. "I am sorry, Aria. It still pains me to think about it sometimes. I can forgive you and I have but I will never be on good terms with him again. He knew we are engaged but that did not give him the slightest pause. The best he will get from me is the same courtesy I give to a stranger."

He stroked her hair, nodding as he listens to her, "I look forward to meeting her. If she is anything like you, I am sure she is an amazing woman."

Growled softly when she begins nibbling on his chin, closing his eyes as he holds her tightly, his voice a husky whisper, "I love you so much, Aria."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria ran her fingers through his hair and she kissed him lovingly. "It has passed Lance. Let us not speak of that anymore." She kissed him again and purred.

"She is a little like me, though she plays cello as I said instead of violin. She's quite good."

She growled back at him and wriggled herself against him. "I love you too Lance."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance purred softly and nodded to her, "Oui, mon amour. It will be nothing but the past." He smiled at her and purred again as he nuzzled her. Nodding, he kissed her again, "If she is from your family, I am sure she is quite beautiful and talented."

He nibbled on her ear, his hands caressing her rump and tail when she wriggled against him, "How about a bath and then....we'll see."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's fingers rubbed along his back as she purred, smiling and nuzzling him back. "You will see her when we arrive, but I give you warning...she has a tendancy to sneak up on someone and pounce."

With the nibble to her ear and the suggestion, she grinned and growled playfully. "Mmmm...sounds rather nice. I'm glad I had a tub put in that is large enough to hold two people comfortably."
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot grinned slightly, nodding as he stroked her tail, "It is a good thing I am always alert of my surroundings, or she may get the better of me."

He chuckled softly, "I thought you might like that. I'll go draw our bath now." He kissed her lightly, stroking her tail a moment before releasing her from his embrace. Pulling back from her, he walks out of the kitchen and goes up to their bathroom to draw the water.

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria ran a finger along his cheek and grinned. "Oooh...just let her pounce you once. If you catch her, she'll be a little mopie. After that, feel free to be able to catch her in the act."

As he moved to go and draw the bath, she moved and walked upstairs to the room that was theirs. She undressed from the dress she had been in and slipped into a near see through robe and walked towards the bathroom. Her hair was up in a simple bun as she leaned against the doorway, watching him.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot stripped out of his clothes as he waited for the tub to fill, looking up when he noticed her standing in the door. Seeing her in the sheer robe, he growled softly as he whispered to her, "You are trying to get my desire up, mon amour? You know how much I love it when you wear that."

He chuckled and smiled at her, "I love you, Aria." He stood and walked over to her, untying her robe and slipping it off before pulling her against him. He kissed her softly, his fingers running through her soft fur as he felt her naked body against his.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's eyes looked over his form, seeing he had stripped from his own clothing, giving her that view of his form that she had seen before and loved. As he turned to see her, she shifted a little, tail flicking behind her. "You could say that my love, but I know it doesn't take much." she purred.

When he came over to her, she shifted her arms from the sleeves of the robe and let it slide from her body, which soon pressed against his. "I love you too Lance." she purred as she kissed him back, her fingers running through his fur on his sides.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He grinned and pressed against her so she could feel his growing hardness. Only for you, Aria, he purred to her, nuzzling her neck softly.

Kissing her again, he drew back and climbed into the large tub, letting out a content sigh as the warm water surrounded him. He smiled at her, holding out his hand for her to join him.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The hardness of his was felt and it drew an alluring grin across her lips, nuzzling him in return.

She kissed him back and watched as he climbed into the tub, her hand soon reaching out to take his. She moved closer and soon stepped into the water of the tub, letting out a murr with the warmth of the water as it soaked through her fur to her skin. She settled down beside him and leaned against him.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot watched her move over to the tub and descend into the water with him. Purring deeply, he wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her neck, "I still remember the first time I witnessed you bathing in our room at the inn. That was a wonderful night."

He grinned and kissed her, reaching over for the soap and scrub brush. Lathering up the bristles he began to wash her slowly, his hands exploring the familiar lines of her body as if trying to commit her to memory by feel alone. Soon, he had her body washed, rinsing the soap from her fur very attentively before he turned to washing her hair. Again, he massaged the shampoo through her silky locks attentively before rinsing it clean.

Smiling at her, he kissed her softly as he finished washing her, "I truly believe fate brought us together, Aria."
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria relaxed in the water with him, purring as he nuzzled her neck, body leaning against his. "I remember that as well. In my mind I was so nervous about letting a male see me nude, but I seemed relaxed around you."

She kissed him back and as he started to wash her, she purred, feeling the bristles of the brush along her fur. His touch along her form would not go unnoticed as it drew a playful growl from her. Her hands rubbed along his legs as she sat there, her tail tip brushing along his leg. As the soap was washed from her body and he started to massage the shampoo through her hair, she seemed to melt with the touch.

Once he finished and her hair was rinced, she kissed him back and grinned. "I would agree with that Lance," she said and turned so she was facing him, her hands reaching for the soap and brush to return the favor of washing him like he had washed her.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot grinned at her, leaning back against the tub when she turned to face him. His hands continued to caress her hips, a purr rumbled in his chest as he smiled. He waited for her to begin washing him, closing his eyes as he felt the warm water soaking into his body.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria soon faced him fully, her legs straddling his lap somewhat, tail flicking under the water a bit. She took the brush and lathered it up with the soap, soon cleaning his fur as he had cleaned hers. Once done with that, she rinced him, then reached for the shampoo and and cleaned his hair, running her fingers through his hair lovingly, rinsing once she was certain it was good to go. As she had done this, her hips had moved teasingly against his own.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance purred softly as she bathed him, leaning back against the tub as he closed his eyes and rested his arms on the side except when she needed him to move to wash a certain spot. Feeling her grinding against him lightly, he emitted a soft growl as he felt his cock harden in the warm water.

Once she had finished washing him, he opened his eyes and smiled at her, pulling her to him as nuzzled her breasts, flicking his tongue against her nipples. Lifting her slightly, his hand went under the water and aligned his turgid cock to her sex, lowering her down until he feel the heat of her pussy against his swollen head. He growled softly and pulled her down, shivering with pleasure as he felt his cock slide into her pussy, "Ahhh...Aria, my love....you always feel so wonderful."

Kissing and biting her nipples playfully, he holds her ass as he guides her up and down his cock slowly. Making the water slosh out of the tub with their movements.

Last edited by Lancelot Champlange on Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria washed him till she was done bathing him and once she was done, she'd place the soap and such aside. Of course she had felt his cock harden when she was washing that certain spot.

As he shifted her about, she moved till she was in position and as her hips lowered and she felt him slipping into her, she'd let out a pleasured growl. It had been some time since the pair had been together like this and she would savour it. "Mmnnnph...a-as do you Lance."

Growls and moans came from her as he toyed with her nipples, her hips raising and lowering, taking him in till the tip pressed against her cervix. She knew she had done wrong, but now she was going to make it up to him and that moment was in the past, this was the now.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lancelot growled softly as she slowly rode him, his hands caressing her back and hips as she rocked steadily up and down his hard length. Nuzzling her breasts, he savored the moment and feeling of making love to his beloved Aria, each stroke of his cock into her wet sex invigorating him with life and desire for the female feline.

His thoughts about her illicit encounter faded from his memory, bygones of a mistake made in the moment, but one he could forgive and move on from. His heart had broken when he found her with him, and he thought he had lost her forever until she came to him earlier that day. Seeing the pain in her face at the hurt she caused him washed it all away and he felt his heart beating with love again as he coupled with her.

He kissed up her neck, meeting her lips as he purred softly and held her closer, moaning as she slid up and down his aching cock. "I love you so much, Aria. I cannot wait to call you my wife and mother of our cubs," he whispered softly, panting as he felt the heat building between them.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria continued to ride him, her hips rising and falling with that steady pace she had set. Her moans filled the bathroom, a slight echo held within, seeming to make them all the more louder. Her head tilted slightly as he kissed up her neck and when their lips met, she pressed into the kiss.

Hips rose and fell, grinded against her as she started her upward ascent on him, arching back a little as she lowered. Ears flicked with his words and she looked into his eyes, hand on his cheek. "As I look forward to calling you my husband and father of our cubs." She smiled and let the pace quicken now, feeling that want and need rise in her a bit more.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He growled softly as she slid up and down his hard length, mingling with her moans to fill the bathroom with the symphony of their passion. Kissing down her chest, he flicked his tongue against her nipples as she leaned back and cupped her rear in his hands.

Lifted her in his arms as he stood in the tub and stepped out, keeping his cock buried inside her heated pussy as water sloshed out across the floor. He laid her down on the floor, his tail curling around hers as he held her against him and resumed stroking his turgid organ in and out of her smoothly and quickly.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Up and down, up and down, a gentle gyration now and then as she continued to move along him, feeling him fill her each time she moved. Growls and moans came from her, her hands rubbing along his sides, her tail flicking behind her under the water.

As he stood and lifte her, her legs wrapped around his waist, her arms around his neck. Feeling him lay her on the floor, she looked into his eyes and grinned, giving her hips a bit of a buck up into his. Her legs remained wrapped around him and her arms shifted, hands moving to rub along his shoulders.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panting heavily, he leaned down and kissed her as he drove his hips back and forth, growling as he felt his cock slipping in and out of her smoothly. Looking down into her eyes, he smiles as he gasps out a hoarse whisper, "Nnghhh...Aria, you feel amazing, mon amour. I want to make cubs with you so much..."

Shuddering, he growled again as he felt his balls tighten against his body, preparing to unleash his seed into her. Getting closer with each stroke of his cock, he held back for a little longer, lowering himself down until he felt her body against his and held her tight, nipping and biting on her ear.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Gah! sorry my replies have been so far and few in between >.< just been hectic with mom being a pain in my butt))

Aria growled into the kiss and wrapped her arms around him, her hips moving wildly with his. She could feel his cock moving in and out of her, her inner walls nice and wet, massaging his length with every move he made. She looked into his eyes and grinned.

"We...will have many...times...to do that...my love." she panted as she gave a buck of her hips up into his.

She gasped and panted, moaned and growled, her legs hooking with his as she kept her hips moving. Closer and closer she came to that edge, her inner walls starting to close around his cock. She couldn't last much longer and with a final buck of her hips up into his, she leaned her head back as a cry of pleasure came from her. Inner walls closed tightly around his cock and her climax hit, bathing his length in her warm orgasmic juices.
Lancelot Champlange

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(It's okay, hun.)

He growled softly, and kissed her as he held her closer, moaning as he felt her walls tighten around him. "We will have beautiful cubs, Aria, especially any daughters we have. They will be just as beautiful as you." He growled again, feeling his hard length stroking in and out of her clutching sex quickly, each movement bringing him closer to the end.

Her pussy squeezed him just the way he loved, so tight and silky smooth as her juices coated his thrusting shaft. Feeling her bear down on his throbbing organ, he gasped deeply when her warm nectar began flowing around his cock. This pushed him over the edge as he cried out with her, spearing his cock deep into her as he erupted. His organ pulsed deep inside of her and bathed her womb with thick jets of his pent-up seed.
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria blushed softly with his words and she kissed him back. "And any sons that we have will be as handsome as you." she purred out.

Aria held close to him, keeping her hips pressed close to his as they let the euphoric pleasure take hold of them. As he speared his cock deep into her and erupted, she let out another moan, grinding her hips against his, not wanting the feeling to end any time soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3