FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The badger returneth!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marauder
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:28 am    Post subject: The badger returneth! Reply with quote

Hello all! Been a while but I'm back, hopefully for good. Job and home issues were a bit rocky but with any luck things have settled in for the meantime.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, Marauder. Welcome back!

I don't believe we have been properly met, but let me introduce myself.

*curtsey* I'm Lidia Apricot. A ferret maid works in a BonBon Hotel. Loves to play, read, and eat. Very Happy

If you're up for a game of Billiard, I'll be happy to be your opponent. Wink

Hope you will enjoy your stay. Very Happy
krisslanza

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems the royals been crawlin' around lately, hahaha. Man, I really should've picked a more unique username...
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

krisslanza wrote:
Seems the royals been crawlin' around lately, hahaha. Man, I really should've picked a more unique username...

I think your name is nice. The name "Krisslanza" makes me think of a nice, classy person. Smile
krisslanza

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
krisslanza wrote:

I think your name is nice. The name "Krisslanza" makes me think of a nice, classy person. Smile

Hmmm, think so? The only worry I have with it, is I use it in a lot of places and sometimes people Google my name and all... could lead to awkwardness, ahaha.

I'd probably be a Royal come to think of it, if I actually had a well-developed character. Well, and was subbed right now. I think I need Ronald though to fix it, since I can't seem to get back INTO it to resub it.
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krisslanza wrote:
Lidia_Apricot wrote:
krisslanza wrote:

Hmmm, think so? The only worry I have with it, is I use it in a lot of places and sometimes people Google my name and all... could lead to awkwardness, ahaha.

I'd probably be a Royal come to think of it, if I actually had a well-developed character. Well, and was subbed right now. I think I need Ronald though to fix it, since I can't seem to get back INTO it to resub it.

You could change up your name, if you want to. Maybe switch letters in the name or a name that would fit your BonBon Character when you've become a Royal Member and Mr. Ronald call out your name for your fursona. :3
krisslanza

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:
krisslanza wrote:
Lidia_Apricot wrote:
krisslanza wrote:

You could change up your name, if you want to. Maybe switch letters in the name or a name that would fit your BonBon Character when you've become a Royal Member and Mr. Ronald call out your name for your fursona. :3

Certainly possible. I'd probably have to bring it up with Ronald, but this place doesn't really have PMs or anything...
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, its good to see some old faces returning to the forum.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((GO WISCONSON!!!!

Um... yeah. Me and my lame sense of humor. Anyway, welcome back Robert Stone. ))
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EllYgcWmcAY
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Plays Sound Drop from Starcraft Dragoon* "I Have Returned"

Due to various and such, was off site and somewhat offline, doing my Trucking thing. I've returned to give Vanessa more than just moral support.

In the future, I hope to have pin-ups either commissioned or done by me for PBB, the PBB Cardgame is not forgotten (just the card blanks), and future stories and maybe a commissioned mini-comic or 2 that are PBB Themed and or involving characters from here. Not like the next month future, but in the time I'll be here.

Til then, FurAffinity is a good place to find me to snag my attention if I don't respond here.

UltimaWolf0
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1