FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
alley a personal request

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tezmania123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: alley a personal request Reply with quote

Hi Alley

My name is Tahir from the UK, am i the only UK fan here? i am such a big fan of yours, i really do beleive you are one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen. The fact that your eyes are grey is mysterious, your lips are so defined with a smile that makes even the sun shine brighter, you do have an amazing body with a shapely ass and amazing breasts. You are a rare specimen! i love the way that your breasts jig side to side ever so slighlty when you move i have never seen that before and think it is so sexy.
I do have one complaint and that is that your pics series has had a poor quality to it since 2004 and the ones before that there were a lot more pics that centred on you and not on parts of your body and being ridiculous, artistically attempted pics that fail miserably. The pics series you had before like Jasmine, Seduction, Tantric, Ivy League, Victorian were amazing and i would like to see more of stylish pics like that!

MY PERSONAL REQ THOUGH WAS THAT I HAVE WRITTEN TO YOU BEFORE FOR A SIGNED AUTOGRAPH AND HAVE NEVER HAD ANY! I WROTE TO YOUR FRIEND NERIAH DAVIS WHO PROVIDED ME WITH A NON NUDE ONE WHICH I REQ AND I THOUGHT YOU COULD DO THE SAME. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN!!!!!!

LOVE TEZ. XXXXX

PS:I LOVE YOUR SITE AND REGURLARLY SIGN IN TO TAKE A PEEK!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU SEEM A DOWN TO EARTH PERSON AND A MODEST ONE AT THAT WHICH IS IMPORTANT!
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:37 pm    Post subject: HELLO Reply with quote

Hello UK fan! Very Happy Thank you for all your sweet compliments!! You are very sweet.

I appreciate your honesty....about your feelings towards my pics since 2004. I can understand....I mean...those previous sets were REALLY HOT!

You know...I get feed back from people all the time from all over the world and it seems like as soon as you make some one happy with their requests and such.....you upset someone else. I've come to understand that I just can't make everyone happy all the time.....although I try Smile Running a site is REALLY hard....especially because you have to try and make it appealing to EVERYONE. I guess in the end...I should try to do whatever I think is best? As for the photos since 2004....with all do respect....I think are HOT! I really do love them!! You can't have the same kinds of looks for all your photos all the time. You have to try to spice things up....change this or change that. Some people don't get the washed out, out of focus.....1/2 cropped off pics. (of course not all pics are like that) Those pics were all meant to be that way... I find those styles interesting/artistic. I'm sorry if you don't agree with me on that....
If I were to try to copy that style from pre 2004....what style, what look exactly should I be looking to copy? Can you be more specific?

Anyway...I would love to sign a free photo for you but you will have to send $10 USD for shipping and handling since it's out of the country. Send it to me at the address on my site... This is found on the join page.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1