FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Announcement: Story Finian's Library now in the works

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cardigan Mc'Cracken

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Announcement: Story Finian's Library now in the works Reply with quote

Hello all some of you may not have known this and some of you may have my OC Cardigan was actually a character in a Story I had wrote based in/around this brilliant world I wanted to take this time to announce I will posting that story for all to see little by little as sort of a hobby and because I love to write in my free time. So here I shall begin this tale of excitement and intrigue. The first chapter will come soon look of it in the forum!

(Disclaimer: I own nothing I did not create PleasureBonBon it's Characters and locations are property of Vanessa Santato)
Cardigan Mc'Cracken

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter One A letter

Dear Gunter,
If you have received this note or more importantly are able to read it then I am dead, you are alive, Z is coming for you and the Library… well you know what he did. It’s gone and with it I suppose all I am all my work all my reputation. Ha! Those bastards at the University can have it all! Gunter I want you to know everything in there was replaceable it truly was I want you to rebuild it if you can. Unless somewhere down the line you found some damn sense and or a woman and finally allowed yourself to get roped into a ridiculous thing like marriage. I watched you grow from a small cub to the bigger cub you are now. Your father, your mother would have been proud… I haven’t much left in me there will be a courier with this letter he was one of my men, Arkel’s boy, he’s young and if it all went as planned Arkel too… well he knew what he was getting into. He’s Cardy’s boy now so allow him the responsibility Lord knows he needs it…. They are here Gunter… Find the Library save it if you can what you look for lies in the Conservatorium…. You will know when you see it ….

Best Luck!!
F
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1