FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Shattered dreams of Avalon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Shattered dreams of Avalon Reply with quote

I was not sure where to post this but as it is a very personal piece I thought this thread would be appropriate.
I recently commission an artist called Chaotikat, who I believe is already known to one or two members here, to paint a piece of my fursona and Tegwyn a gray fox vixen. By doing this I hope to draw attention to her great work and as Chaotikat has started her own business perhaps bring in some work. Thank you.

Story synopsis:

Tearlach visits Cymru, having heard of its slow and peaceful way of life and the beauty of the landscape. Never less after an incident he is accused of murder. Found not guilty but culpable he leaves Cymru; banished for life.
The deceased is a high ranking Druid called Yorwyn (handsome Lord) who was Tegwyn’s lover and betrothed. She vows vengeance on her lover’s murderer and goes off world in search of him. Having only the vaguest description of her quarry, Tegwyn eventually takes passage about Tearlach’s ship nether knowing that they should be mortal enemies. After traveling together they arrive on a world called the ‘Eye of Orion’. In it’s small desert Tearlach reveals his love for Tegwyn and give her the rose as a token of that love. Tegwyn in turn tells Tearlach of her quest, he announces that he is the male she is seeking. Tegwyn pulls out the dagger, made from the tooth of a gigantic shark native to the deep seas of Cymru, and holding it to Tearlach’s throat threatens to kill him for what he has done, despite her own feelings for him. Tearlach explains the circumstances of the incident, that Yorwyn was not the snow white knight he pretended to be and that Tearlach had only defended himself.
Tegwyn is taken aback by this revelation and casts aside the dagger and unable to face Tearlach tries to resolve the conflict in her heart; loving the male who killed her lover and then attempting to kill him in turn.
While Tearlach comes to terms with finally letting some one close to him and almost dying for giving that trust.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very lovely drawing Ms. Chaotikat had done.

The landscape looks very interested, though its kinda hard for me to tell if the landscape is a Desert or some kind of dry land area.

I do love the details and the shapes of those (correct me if I'm wrong) small mountain peak.

I enjoy the cool color mixture Ms. Chaotikat use for the sky.

The appearance of Mr. Tearlach and Tegwyn's looks good. The touching story describing of those two is easily shown by their expression.

This kind of drawing I would love to put it on my wall. Smile

Good job to Ms. Chaotikat.
Tearlach
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Lady Lidia for your kind words. The landscape is a desert with distant mountains. The sky is reminiscent of the predawn celour over the pyramids in Egypt.

I was rather remiss in not giving Ms Chaotikat's FA address:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chaotikat/

Also if you liked this story then please look at the Valentine's story I am writing for DesertWolf in the story thread, I hope to finish it soon.
Embarassed
Here are the illustrations for that story, also by Ms Chaotikat.

If you ask there may be prints available.
Terminus: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=239198#239198

We are grey. We stand between the star and the candle.

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/brigwyn/
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're Welcome. I'll take a look at Ms Chaotikat's FA page; also I'll check out the "Valentines story" you are writing. I will look forward to reading it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1