FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Return of The Non Native
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Return of The Non Native Reply with quote

Goldie sits in the dusty office and sighs again. He had left Bonbon for personal reasons he had fooled himself he was looking for fresh stories for the paper. He had been running away, a bad trait in his family. His paper was trash in the wind, his subscribers had left him and he had not even paid the small staff he had picked up so they had left for new employers.

Checking his watch he shakes his head, "Okay, time to see if the presses will even run again last time they barely made it and if I can drum up enough interest to even run a small two sheet flyer."

Goldie starts to oil the machine and tidy up, "I need a mechanic and someone to keep me company too, a literary minded fellow who is willing to warm a bed at night too."

Goldie smiles and whistles the tune of Greensleeves as he works away. Hopefully this time he can make an impact here in the cosmpolitan metroplis of BonBon.

He checks the flyers and smiles, "Wanted mechanic, nightwatchman and companion to male proprietor. Freelance reporters wanted as well, good stories paid good coin for."

Goldie nods, "Come on lets have some fun I am a very friendly dog..very friendly."
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie places the help wanted sign in the window and opens the door. He is ready for some new fun to enter through his door and now is the time for a good dog again.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf's hands were in his pockets as he walked down the cobblestone streets, gazing upwards towards the sky. Ever since the newspaper editor left town, he felt a little depressed that the paper was no longer printing. Even though he felt that the editor was a little silly, he enjoyed talking to him from time to time as a friend. The rabbit furrowed his brow as he tried to remember the name of the editor.

"Hm... What was that fellow's name? It had something to do with gold..."

Leaf glanced around the town, stopping at the old home of the editor. For some reason, he noticed that the lights were on. "Odd," he thought. "Did someone move in?"

The rabbit moved towards the front of the building, noticing that the door was wide open. He cautiously walked inside, unsure of what to expect.

"Hello? Is anyone home," Leaf called out.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldies head bobs up and he smiles, "Leaf darling! Is that you come here and have a hug from an old friend."

He is about to when he realises he is covered in oil and old ink, "I apologise I forgot myself, if I hugged you now we would need a bath."

Goldie grins, "How have you been sweetheart?"
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf shakes his head in mirth at Goldie. "I've been doing all right with the shop. Though, things have been a little dull without your paper..."

He looks back at the machine Goldie was working with. "So Goldie... Are you planning to get the paper back up and running?"
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie nods, "Yeah, I can tinker these back to life and the paper will be running again. Come on it is break time. I have tea and cookies ready, come sit on the....okay, where did the chairs go?"

He smiles and shrugs, "Never mind, Leaf sweetheart, it is really good to see you. I could kiss you if I wasn't so grubby."
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf glanced around the place, looking for the chairs.
"Hm... Maybe they were put up somewhere else?"

The rabbit chuckles softly at Goldie. "Ah, it's good to see you're still chipper after all this time. I must confess, I was a little worried for you when you left..."
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie pulls round a tea chest and nods, "I have a bad tendency to run away at times. Leaf sit and I will work on this press as we talk..."

Goldies butt waves in the air and he hums to himself softly....
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf sits down atop a crate by the tea chest, pouring himself a cup of the drink. With the tea cup in hand, he looks over at the printing press where Goldie is. The rabbit averts his eyes to his drink as soon as he spots the reporter fiddling with the machine while his rump is in the air.

"So, uh... Do you think the town's changed since the last time you were here?"
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie looks round and smiles, "Not too much, the nice girls are nice the guys are still cute and everyone just gets on with life. This is the only place where who you are and what you do, don't preclude firiendships."

Goldie nods, "Leaf, it is quite okay to look at my tush, it is a compliment to be admired. Ask any of the ladies up at the castle."

Goldie leans inside the press and adds, "Besides I have checked out yours plenty."
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf's face flushed pink from Goldie's words. "Er... Right, then..."

He coughed softly to gather his wits and took a sip of tea. "Did you find any ideas or leads on stories to report on," he asked in order to try to change the topic.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie laughs, "Well this high up in one of the Eastern states has an all male harem for when the mood strikes him."

He looks round, "They are extremely well versed in showing a male a good time, they could even show the girls at the castle a few things. I tried some strange herbs and some vegetables that could make the most ardent eater of the green leafy cry out in alarm."

Goldie reaches down again, "Leaf, er....er Leaf I'm stuck. I think my garments are caught on the workings, can you get the shears and cut me free please. Please, I can't get out. Help!!"
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf cocked his eyebrow as he heard Goldie recall the story about the high up and his harem. "Didn't think such a thing existed," he thought. "Still, this is Bon Bon after all."

The rabbit had set his tea cup down when he heard Goldie cry out for help. Springing to his feet, he reached over where a tool set was and began digging around in it. He grasped the shears in his head and rushed over to the trapped reporter.

"It's all right! Just stay still and I can cut you loose."

Leaf peered under the press, spotting where Goldie's clothes had caught themselves on the workings. With the shears in hand, Leaf took a hold at where the cloth was tangled and set to work cutting Goldie free.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie sighs, "That is it I am getting that mechanic lady to do this, hang the expense."

He stands and his clothes slide off his body from where Leaf had clipped them free. He giggles, "Anything to see me naked, you lusty bunny. I joke I will wash up and change please wait here and if anyone comes in tell them I will be a trice."

Goldie pauses and kisses the rabbit's cheek and nods, "You are such a darling, I have missed you most of all."
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rabbit watched as Goldie's shirt slid off of the dog, exposing his upper body. Leaf felt a little flustered at the reporters words, but chuckled anyway.

As Goldie walked off to change and clean up, the rabbit walked over to the crate and took his seat. He stared into his tea, looking upon his reflection.

Last edited by Leaf on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie chuckles, "I can't help teasing bunnies." He washes up puts on his second best suit and dabs on some cologne.

He blinks, "Easy boy, you ain't dating this fellow."

He heads back down to see Leaf and wonders what the sweet chap thinks of him.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Goldie's still the same pleasant chap I've known him as," Leaf thought to himself. "Although... I wonder why he left this town? Did something happen to him again?"

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the reporter coming back from the washroom. The rabbit stood up to greet him when a pleasant aroma wafted across his nose.

"Oh wow," Leaf asked, sniffing the air. "What kind of cologne is that? Smells rather nice..."
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie shrugs, "Not sure I found it in a bazaar somewhere called Lapine Desire I believe."

Goldie strokes the ear of the bunny before him and whispers, "Leaf, sweety I never meant to be gone so long and you are a sweet guy to still talk with me. I lo....I like you a whole lot..."

Still very close he pulls the guy into a hug, softly holding him close he feels happy to be back again. Suddenly he freezes and then he backs away slightly before he smiles, "Help me tidy up, before I do something very silly like kiss you. Leaf, you do remember what I am like around a pretty fellow like yourself."
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((ooc:I'll let you two work out what you plan to do. Thou Goldie, would the news paper need a sponcer? Becuase my charicter Maria Brandywine would like to pay for advertisement space for her club on the your charicter's news paper.))
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooc: okay have her visit to discuss this in this thread if she is willing to be a paper owner and can cope with the fact that Goldie will be very into his work and not so much into her.
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((ooc:I dont mind, also im shure that Goldie wouldnt care for S&M eny way. Her club is an S&M club that offers services of both ladies and gentelmen and caters to all sexual orientations if that bit of info helps. Eny way i'll have her make her enterance after the next few posts that way you can set up some story or a joke if the two of you want to.))
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Lapine Desire? Never heard of such a thing..."

Leaf suddenly felt himself being pulled into a hug with Goldie, his arms pulled to the side. The scent of the cologne was particularly strong, addling his senses. When the reporter released him, the rabbit couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed in having it end.

"Oh! Y-Yes, of course. I'll get a broom," Leaf stuttered, his face flushed pink. He spotted the object in question and made his way over to it. Grasping the boom in his hands, the rabbit began helping Goldie sweep up the place.

Dust and debris swept up into a neat little pile as he swept, but his mind was anywhere except the task at hand. The rabbit glanced over at Goldie for a moment before he hastily looked back at his work.

"What is wrong with me," he thought to himself. "Why am I acting like this? Maybe it's the cologne... Yes, that's it! The cologne is making me act like this way around that charming.... Gah! What am I thinking?!"

Last edited by Leaf on Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie pauses and watches the sweet guy sweep and then in the clouds created decides to act for once. He steps in close and finding the guy in his arms again kisses him. His lips meet the rabbits and his hands hold the bunny close for a long seconds. It is something they both seem to need and then it is over Goldie lets go again then smiles sweetly at the guy before him, as the dust clouds reveal them again.

"You are very good at kissing, and that was something I had to do. I hope I wasn't too forward." Goldie blushes slightly and picks up the dropped brooms, handing one back to Leaf.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Leaf continued to sweep up the dirt, he noticed that clouds were being kicked up. Sniffling from the dust, he noticed that the clouds were obscuring his sight. The rabbit's ears picked up the sounds of someone approaching him.

Leaf turned around and spotted Goldie walking towards him. Before the rabbit could say anything, the reporter had wrapped his arms around him and pulled him in for a kiss. The rabbit was stunned as Goldie's lips met his, unable to move. For some reason, he found himself returning the kiss fro several seconds.

The combination of the cologne and the thought of what just happened left Leaf's head swimming after the reporter pulled away from him. "Um... It's all right," he softly said. The rabbit accepted the broom from the reporter and resumed his sweeping, his cheeks flushed pink.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie sighs, "Leaf honey, if you ever need to talk to me about taking this a little further. Please ask me."

It was just delightful to feel the sweet response from the sweet guy and Goldie pats the rabbit on his behind, "Back to work."
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rabbit jumped a bit as Goldie patted his rump, his ears sticking straight up. Leaf calmed himself down as he swept the dirt pile up and threw it away. He set his broom aside and grabbed a rag to start wiping down a nearby table.

As Leaf was cleaning the table, he glanced up at Goldie who was busy cleaning another part of the room. "He seems really kind... But do I want this," he thought to himself. "I know I like women, but I've never been with a guy before... What should I do?"

Leaf shook his head quietly to himself and looked down at the table as he resumed wiping.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie softly growls, "Stop chasing the rabbit, you will scare him silly." Goldie picks up his diary/ledger and then smiles, "I will get the business running then invite round for supper later..."
Evan_Himmel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maria walked down the street as she thought of how to set a deal with Goldie. Her dress Was concervative (as far as fashtion in Bon-Bon goes) becuase she knew that no matter how she looked, a deal would be more based on how profetional she handel a negotiation. As she steped in front of the building's front door she took a deep breath and proceded to knock on the door.
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goldie races to the door and smiles as he opens it, "Hello, my dear. What can I do for you, this wonderful, wonderful day."

He nods happily and is still blushing a little from having kissed Leaf.
Leaf
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaf's ears perked at the sounds of knocking at the reporter's abode. The rabbit watched as Goldie rushed to the door and answered it, speaking to the person outside. He finished wiping the table down and took a seat to watch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2