FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Loss of breath

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Loss of breath Reply with quote

Earlier during dinner today, I was feeling a bit wierd while waiting for an order. Unfortunately, I have an accute sense of claustrophobia and the chinese restaurant was packed, though I tried not to notice by playing on my PSP. As time went on, I felt kinda like there was a lump in my throat which made it slightly difficult to swallow, and eventually the same with breathing. On the way home, I tried drinking water and it helped a bit, but I still felt winded. I thought it was something potentially serious and almost started to freak out. My fingers were beginning to grow numb and it was getting hard to focus my breathing. When I got home, my dad let me sit outside and got me a paper bag to breathe into, a bottle of cold water and an ibuprofen pill.

When I looked at my symptoms with my phone, and it fits, I was having an anxiety attack called Globus Hystericus and its a temporary, nonfatal condition. Somehow, I was alot more relieved and the symptoms right now are starting to fade. I do have a chronic fear of choking which makes my gag reflex very tempermental.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1