FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Holidaze

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:45 pm    Post subject: Holidaze Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Merry Xmas and Happy Hoildaze!! Meet me in the shadows at the next holiday party! I will be fully prepared with no panties on at all! Oh WOW!!! What an amazing release!! Let’s do it again!!!!! Then we can meet up after-hours for a late night session! It’s SO hard to stop when it’s SOOOOOO good and needed during this stressful time of year : )

Mmmm. Where do I begin.... Curious

Pics 7538-746 had all grrreat poses, even w/o you taking anything off (although you did have on that shear dress...and you know how I love to see you in anything shear Wink woot ). Pic 7558 has you looking so sexy! Pics 7559-7561 have you with that 'Tyger, cum hither and fuck me look' on you face!!! Grrrrr!!! Wink Twisted Evil Nice pics 7565 and 7566 of you licking your arm. It's nice to know that even you can't resist yourself!!! Wink Twisted Evil Pic 7567 has your pussy out and ready for full inspection. Pic 7576 is a closeup of what I like to call Little Tyger's future resting place. BOOIINNGG!!! Wink Twisted Evil Pics 7581 and 7582 have your tits looking oh so plump and your nipples oh so hard!!! Tongue woot

The best pics of Holidaze were by far pics 7550-7554. Daaammnn...those pics of you looking back, bending over with your hands on your buttcheeks and spreading your pussy open are soooo fucking hot!!! BOOIIINNNGGGG!!! Shocked woot Twisted Evil Let me not forget pic 7587. Looking at that pic...I just wanna lick every inch of your ass up and down and side to side. Grrrrrrr!!! Tongue What an amazing release indeed!!! Wink Twisted Evil Holidaze definitely left me and Little Tyger in a haze and in a daze!!! Wink woot Twisted Evil
YDB

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley:

I must admit both PPV Pics 006 & Holidaze, have been keeping me busy lately. whistling

These are perfect consecutive sets.
I've actually put both galleries in one folder, just so I can have one long slideshow.
You are defintely ending the year in the way that I like. love

Sincerely,

YDB
mt

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. Candy cane sweet fotos. And yea, those stick my ass out shots showing pink petals just dirties up my thoughts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1