FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A Tale of Two Tigers (Silvador & HoshiGiniro)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star just laughed a little and then plucked her last flower.

"alright, well im done picking for my order today, so i will be heading into town"

She started walking towards the town and the flower shop not looking behind her to see if Julius was following her.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius remained seated on the ground as Star got up. He smiled a little as she obliviously gave him a brief view of her cleavage while standing. As she walked away, Julius carefully eyed her round rear and shapely thighs. But before Star got too far ahead, the blue and black striped tiger got up and followed her. All the way into town, Julius hung just a few feet behind Star, but made no attempt to hide. He simply followed behind her and enjoyed the view.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star dropped off her basket of flowers and collected her payment from the flower shop owner, a very pretty lioness who had very full curves. The shop owner noticed Julius behind and whispered something to Star before winking at him with a smile. Star just smiled and leaned forward to give the shop owner her customary kiss goodbye. After she pulled away, Star walked out of the shop brushing past Julius in a very teasing manner.

"Do you want some food? I'm heading for the cafe."

CafePress
FurAffinity

Last edited by Hoshiginiro on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius almost purred as Star brushed past him. His eyes lingering on her curved figure, the tiger turned to follow Star once again.

"I'd enjoy that," Julius replied.

Before she got ahead of him, Julius took up position next to Star and allowed her to lead him through the town. Walking next to her, Julius behaved himself and didn't stare directly at her body.

"Have any plans for the day?" Julius inquired. "I was thinking of taking a walk up a small mountain path I know of, this afternoon. It's very peaceful and also very secluded. There's even a small waterfall and a place to swim at the base."

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star smiled when she heard him purr, she then walked over towards the cafe with Julius. She chose a table that was sitting in the bright sunlight, leaning back in her seat she bathed her upper chest in the sunlight streaming down.

"I know that place, I went there a few weeks ago, it was a really great spot to just get away from it all; i think it would be nice to go back up there again."

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius sat across the table from Star so that he had a good view of her bust and cleavage.

"I often go there after strenuous days. It's so pleasant to swim in the cool water, completely uninhibited and lay on the warm rocks at the top of the waterfall to dry off."

As he spoke, Julius couldn't help but imagine Star in such a situation. But the tiger caught himself before getting over excited and beckoned to a nearby waiter.

"Good morning," a young, male skunk said as he approached the table. He spoke with a french accent. "May I take your order?"

"I'll have a croisant and tea, thanks,"
Julius stated simply.

"And for the lady?" the waiter turned to Star and tried his best to look her in the eye rather than her cleavage.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

star leaned forward and smiled at the waiter shyly, before picking up the menu and looking it over quickly.

"I will have a tea and blueberry muffin."

she then handed the menu to the waiter and looked over at Julius, she had and idea what he was really trying to get her to do and way kinda worried it would be a bad idea.

"As to going up to the secluded spring with you... I'm not sure..."

She was very hesitant and would need a bit of convincing.

"You might need to convince me to go with you."

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And how exactly would I do that?" Julius asked curiously, ignoring the waiter as he dropped the menu because of staring at Star's exposed chest.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star looked up at the waiter again and shooed him away, and waited for him to leave before speaking to Julius.

"I know this game Julius, get the hot female in a secluded, slightly romantic spot and seduce her then ignore her the next time you see her on the street, bottom line is I do not trust you or any man."

Star was very cynical of men so she was not afraid of telling him she didn't trust him.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius was taken aback by Star's sudden confrontational attitude. A moment of silence passed before Julius responded to her words.

"I will not deny that I have had my fair share of meaningless nights with beautiful women," the tiger began, his tone calm and serious. "I will not deny that I desire to see you naked and exposed before me. But being accused of such disrespectful behaviour; that you would accuse me of wanting to use and discard you in such a manner, is, quite frankly, insulting."

Julius looked at Star straight in the eyes.

"If this is what you think of me, then I shall bid you good day."

Julius began to rise from his seat, intending to leave the tigress and continue his day as before.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2