FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
A Tale of Two Tigers (Silvador & HoshiGiniro)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: A Tale of Two Tigers (Silvador & HoshiGiniro) Reply with quote

Star got up this morning and stubbed her toe on the dresser, then when she was making her breakfast she burnt it, this day was not going well she kept mumbling to herself about how it will get better all she had to do was get out of this thrice damned house.

as soon as she was dressed and primped star fled from her house wearing her short red sun dress, her matching sun hat and carrying her flower basket, she headed towards the nearby flower shop for the owners list of needed flowers.

once she was done at the flower shop holding her list; she started to head for the nearby foothills outside of town, where there was an amazing flower field that she could find any and all flowers that grew in this climate.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius stretched his arms out to his sides as he left the town of BonBon behind him. Having had a particularly entertaining night, the dark blue tiger felt the need for a little fresh air and mellow atmosphere.

Making his way out of town, Julius simply followed his feet, venturing off in the direction the gentle wind was blowing. After a short time, the feline found himself cresting a small hill with a mixture of coloured flowers blanketing it like a child's bedcover. Though Julius wasn't one for admiring pretty flowers, he could appreciate the calm and serenity of the location, untouched by civilisation.

Sitting down among the flowers, Julius was about to close his eyes and lay back to relax when he spotted a white tigress among the flowers. His curiosity mildly piqued, the dark blue tiger watched from his hilltop as the white went about her business.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star was standing among the stalks of lavender flowers gently picking them from the bottom of the shoots, and setting them delicately in the basket on her arm. She saw some movement out of the corner of her eye among the bluebells, but then the movement turned into a blue tiger sitting up.

Star looked at him suddenly feeling very shy, just then a large gust of wind blew her hat right off her head and right in the direction of the blue tiger Star exclaimed and started chasing after it dropping her basket.

"oh this day just wont get any better will it!" she exclaimed as she chased her hat as it bounced in the wind towards the other tiger.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius watched with a smile and a chuckle as the wind blew the tigress' hat across the field of flowers. It seemed to toy with her as it bounded away each time she drew closer. Unconcerned with her plight, Julius' gaze took in the sight of the black and white feline's figure as the wind caused her dress to flutter about her.

But Julius soon frowned as a particularly strong gust of wind caught the tigress' hat from beneath and sent it sailing high into the air.

"Now that's just not fair," Julius called out, though he made no move to get up and help.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star stopped realizing she was less then three feet from the other tiger when he exclaimed about fairness, setting her hands on her hips she looked at him completely forgetting about the hat and her shyness

"If you think its so unfair why don't you help me get it back"

Then she blushed realizing she was talking rudely to a stranger and threw her hands over her mouth, a bright red blush growing under her white furred cheeks.

"I'm so sorry, please forgive me"

then the wind died down dropping her hat at the blue tigers feet.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius just laughed, a hearty, friendly laugh.

Picking the hat up, Julius stood up and handed it to the white tigress.

"Here," he said with a cheeky smile, "I helped you get your hat back."

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star got wide eyes as she took the hat back meekly, giving a short bow to him.

"thank you... my name is star...please forgive my outburst"

Star then turned around and fled from the stranger back towards her basket where the flowers had fallen out and most were damaged. She started to pick them up having to leave many on the ground small tears were dripping down her cheeks, her day just wouldn't get better and worst of all she was alone in the field with a man she didn't know.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before Julius could reply, the tigress has turned and fled. Sighing, he followed her.

As his shadow fell over the area where Star was gathering her lost flowers, Julius stopped and spoke.

"You don't need to apologise," he said, "My name is Julius."

The blue tiger extended his hand in greeting to Star.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing the shadow and hearing his voice she was startled and jumped back landing on her backside, looking up at him she wiped the tears that were matting the fur of her cheeks.

"please ...to meet you... Julius"

she reached out her hand to return the greeting

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius wrapped his hand around hers warmly and gave it a single shake before releasing his grip.

"You're not always this skittish, are you?" Julius asked, seating himself before Star.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star blushed again turning her head away from him, she was in fact very skittish around men they were not trustworthy, all the men in her life had done something wrong or abandoned her to the world why should she trust them.

"I only just met you, I'm not trying to be rude but I have no reason to trust you"

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"There's a grim outlook," Julius muttered. Then he said, "Just how is it one should prove to you they are trustworthy?"

Julius idly plucked a yellow flower from beside him and starting tugging the petals off, one by one.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star shrugged watching as he tore apart an innocent flower, she pulled her knees in tight to her chest as she sat apart form him.

"I do not know ...but I do know tearing apart a beautiful flower isn't a nice thing to do"

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius raised an eyebrow at the tigress, pausing in his mutilation of the flower. He handed it to Star.

"I'm sorry, did you want this one?" he asked.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star looked at him with wide eyes and reached for the half mutilated flower, seeing that it would not recover she dropped it back onto the ground.

"I don't make a habit of tearing up flowers, I pick them for the local flower shop who make beautiful bouquets for people to buy for each-other."

She looked at him with a shy smile, before shifting to her knees and continuing her retrieval of the lavender stalks for her basket.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius didn't reply. He sat and watched Star as she picked up and counted her collection. After a few moment, he picked another random flower from beside him, but this time he put the stalk in his mouth and idly chewed on it.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Please excuse me I have more flowers to gather ....it was nice, meeting you"

She mumbled as she got up to her feet and moved away from Julius carrying her basket she headed towards the side of the field that grew lilies, breathing and thinking to herself that if he was going to maul her he would have done it by now.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius discarded the flower he was chewing on and followed Star, several moments after she left him. As he walked through a patch of lavender flowers, he plucked one, but did not do anything with it.

Finally, Julius stood behind Star and a little to her side. Carefully, so as not to interrupt her, he pushed the stalk of the lavender flower into the thick curls of her hair, just behind her ear.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star stiffened up when she felt a hand touching her hair and turned to see Julius still close then she reached up and felt the flower in her hair

"Thank you ...I'm guessing you are going to follow me around instead of going about your business? If that is the case might as well tell me a bit about yourself while I work."

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Afraid there's not a lot to tell," Julius said as he sat down once more, trying not to sit on too many flowers. "I spends my days as I please and half my nights in the company of frivilous and beautiful women."

The dark blue tiger made no attempt to hide his habits, nor did he presume to boast about them, either. His tone was calm and his words honest.

"Obviously you work for the flourist. But what about your spare time?" Julius inquired.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"in my spare time i like to come out here and read a book in the shade of that tree over there."

she said pointing to the willow tree that was across the field of flowers and on top of a little cresting hill.

"otherwise I spend my time in the company of beautiful and frivolous women"

she said with a smirk because they had at least one thing in common.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius raised an eyebrow at Star's final comment. He wasn't entirely sure if her words were truth or if she was toying with him, but they made him smile.

Pushing the sudden influx of lewd thoughts from his mind, Julius addressed Star's original statement.

"I'm afraid that I've never really been one to do a lot of reading. I've always prefered a more active lifestyle. Of course, that's not to say I don't appreciate a good book. It's just that it's so difficult to read when the words are bouncing up and down while I jog."

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star laughed at his jogging joke, it was a bright chiming laugh, then she smiled at him again her eyes lighting up brightly.

"that was funny, you are supposed to hold still when you read"

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And that's my point," Julius continued. "I like to be active, so I can't read a lot because it's too difficult to read while being active."

Julius grinned an almost childish, cheeky grin and then added ass an after thoughts, "And I imagine some of the ladies might taken offense if I were to read while..."

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star got a bit of a shocked look on her face before turning red with embarrassment.

"well of course they would be offended about that you would be ignoring them"

she said while looking away from him and continuing to pick her flowers.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Julius smiled again, drawing mild amusement from the embarrassed look of the white tigress. In the silence that followed, the blue and black tiger took the opertunity to admire Star's curves that her sundress revealed.

"How often do you come out here to pick flower?" Julius inquired, his eyes still lingering over her figure.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I am out here most every day ....i hate being in town with all the happy couples so i come out here to be alone"

Star said as she filled her basket to almost full she was almost done with her flower order for the day and had to be getting back.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's a shame," Julius said.

Julius found himself attracted to Star and wanted to spend more time with her, even if just to admire her curvacious figure. Though he suspected she could be quite a bit more fun beyond her obvious physical appeals.

"How would you like some company for the day?" the tiger asked, hoping Star would let him hang around.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star shrugged and looked at him with a smile

"you can tag along if you like, but for such an active person my life will be a bore; I'm sure"

CafePress
FurAffinity
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I find it hard to believe a dish like yourself would have any boring days," Julius said, giving Star a little wink.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2