FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Stress, In need of help, struggling with everything,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LunaIsAce

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Stress, In need of help, struggling with everything, Reply with quote

Where do I begin?
This week has been extremely stressful for me.

After weeks and weeks of waiting for my landlord to get back to me, to see whether I will be able to move in next year, he has now stated, that because I lack a guarantor, I need to pay an extra deposit, on top of what I've already paid. He wants another 6 weeks up front, or I won't get to move in next year. That's £240 I don't have, and that I need to get by the 23rd June. I've already paid a good 8 weeks, so I guess he needs me to pay the full first term. And everyone has told me, 'it's okay, you won't have to pay your first term payment cause you've already paid for it', but where am I supposed to get the money until then?

Also, I need to eat properly, and that means putting £15 a week towards a food budget, or not eating at all. I have a few days left of food, before I have to start starving myself.

I have to put at least £15 a week towards medication, because my doctor will only do repeat prescriptions for a weeks worth, to make sure that I keep coming back for updates on my health care and such. But if i don't take my tablets, I can't fight off any infections, and I can't reduce the pain in my back and abdomen. I have 3 days left of the medication. And yet again, 'You will be able to get the money back if you apply for it'. But how am I supposed to buy the medication in the first place?!

Also, train fares to get back up to my doctor cause i have to move for 12 weeks, that's stressful, it's £20 a journey, and I'm going to need at least 4 trips in those 12 weeks to keep getting my prescriptions, which i can't afford, Plus perhaps a gynecologist examination and scan.

I don't have a job, but I searched for one all the time, but being a student, they just don't come that easily. I'm too ill to craft these days, so I can't finance myself like that. Student finance owes me just over £2000 now, but won't pay me until next term, which is like, the 19th september. I can't live till then without food and medication. But I don't have anywhere to turn to. I could pay someone back in september, but it's just finding someone you can help me.

I worked it out, howmuch i'd need.
- £180 on meds.
- £180 on food.
- £240 before the 23rd june to give to my landlord
- £120 on travel

That's like, £720. I just don't understand how people think I can just get the money. Family can't help me, they are too poor.

If anyone could help me out, even a little? I'd write your name down, and pay you back the moment i get my money in September. I just don't know what to do anymore. Sorry. I know other people have problems too, I just can't do anything Sad

If anyone wants to know my details or anything:
Deviantart - http://luna-goodies.deviantart.com/
Skype - LunaIsAce
Chatango - http://lunalou.chatango.com/
Paypal - smexi_lou_lou@hotmail.co.uk (i don't know if it's allowed here, but i've put it for now)

Sorry again. I just don't know what to do. I'm so lost. If anyone could help me out, I'd be so grateful. Even a couple of pounds would be something. Thanks.

Luna
Vedooril

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this might be a little overdue, but I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch. Trust me I know what it's like to need money, not have it, no family members willing or able to help. I live in the US and if you still need a little help, I can swing some money your way. Not sure how much, but I figure any amount would probably be a help to you.

Not sure how any of it would work, but please, let me know if you'd like some help and I'll see what I can do. For now though-hugs-

Keep your chin up and stay strong. You have friends
LunaIsAce

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do still need help. I have to pay for a lot of furniture now for a house im moving into, they told me 2-3 weeks ago that we dont get the furniture shown for the house. It's a nightmare. I would really be grateful if you could help. Paypal is usually the easiest way to send money if you could. Plus i need to pay for private scans now cause im quite ill :<
Vedooril

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to add you on skype, already sent the request, hopefully you get it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Personal Stuff All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1