FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
L.A.C.E

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LosihoTTT

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: L.A.C.E Reply with quote

Ok, I'll bite. This forum has been very quiet the last couple of months, so I'll ask the burning question I've wanted to ask for a while now.

Alley, are there any plans to do something different with your photo shoots ? I did a quick check of the Skin gallery sets, and since "Ten Hut !" last August, all of the sets have been shot indoors in front of more or less the same or similar coloured backdrop / background.

Are there any plans to "go outside" again like you did last Summer ?

Now before anyone criticizes me or flames me, I am NOT criticizing Alley's pics or her body/outfits/the lighting in ANY WAY. I'm just commenting that a bit of variety would be nice (Ten Hut would be in my top 10 Alley sets of all time).

Please accept this in the way I intend it to be taken Alley - I absolutely do not mean it to be any sort of criticism towards you Smile
rubeN

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally miss the (bedroom, bathroom, couch, outdoors, etc scenes) as well.

Last edited by rubeN on Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
kriss_lea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could care less about what's in the background. The only thing that matters to me is that Alley is in the shot . . . and that she is enjoying herself. Of course the nakider the better! Angles and Close-Ups = instant and lasting satisfaction. Ill let you guys concentrate on the backgrounds whilst I attend to more important things at hand . . . and in hand. Alley Rocks!
mooart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kriss_lea wrote:
I could care less about what's in the background. The only thing that matters to me is that Alley is in the shot . . . and that she is enjoying herself. Of course the nakider the better! Angles and Close-Ups = instant and lasting satisfaction. Ill let you guys concentrate on the backgrounds whilst I attend to more important things at hand . . . and in hand. Alley Rocks!

I couldn't agree more, it's all about Alley for me, except I use both hands! Wink
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for putting a smile on my face guys!

Well, I don't know what's going on with other models.....and their sites BUT to be honest with you..... it's all about what the budget allows for production. These days, I have not had the same budget as in the past!! So I basically, need to do what I need to do in order to continue the site. Currently I'm talking to some people about what can I do to spice things up and change things up a bit on the site. I have to make changes here or there.....in order to help the site survive. Yes, I know shooting outside is free.....BUT shooting outside is a HUGE challenge due to privacy!! It's just not easy.... We used to always book these huge multi million dollar homes to shoot in similar to the shots you see here of Petra but like I said....we just don't have the budget to shoot at these types of locations anymore. I will try though, to arrange some outdoor shots soon. I know it's due! Thank you for your thoughts and I do appreciate you being honest!

XOXOOXO

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i'd say i have to agree... with BOTH sides

I had also been missing the "exotic" locations and extravagant backgrounds, but I'm happy just seeing Alley...

I know that budget issues were what led to the change in photographers, and I assumed that was also the reason for for the change in sets...
totally understandable Alley, and that's why i hadn't said anything. don't worry, we know you always give us your best, and go above and beyond any other models' site. all we really NEED is YOU!!!
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AW....

I just WUV you J3!

Very Happy

mt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like J3, I really appreciate you sticking around with us pervs, Doesn't take a genius to know the entire world is in a financial slump right now.

Thanks again for sharing your hot piece of ass to take our minds off our problems in the big bad world. Mr. Green

Dang it! Did I miss chat again?! Hope mini me don't find out...He likes to get angry. Wink
LosihoTTT

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really did think long and hard before I made my post, simply because I did not want to offend Alley, and I was expecting the usual unsurprising comments from certain people. I don't brown nose, I always call it as I see it. I kind of guessed that budget may be an issue.

And FWIW, yes, I do adore Alley, love her pics (even if I feel they need more variety), and have no intention of leaving the website. If I didn't like Alley's pics, I wouldn't be a paid up Loyal Member, since 2005.

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to the new sets.
rubeN

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also didn't want to make Alley feel bad by me commenting since I've been into her since way back 1997. But yeah.. it does make perfect sense that it does cost money (like anything else in this world) to get those mesmerizing and mind blowing exotic locations.

I'm pretty sure the reason for the decline in budget is due to people struggling out there in this horrific econ.
j3a

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww Alley, you made my night!!
you know i WUV you right back Wink

LosihoTTT - personally, i thought your post was well put, and by the responses, it was obviously a topic on a few of our minds. we're all friends here with a common interest... Alley Smile
i don't think anyone was offended by your post Very Happy
j3a

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mt wrote:

Dang it! Did I miss chat again?! Hope mini me don't find out...He likes to get angry. Wink

I saw it on the schedule too MT, I was here, but no chat... guess it got cancelled/moved? you didn't miss it Wink
mt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j3a wrote:
mt wrote:

I saw it on the schedule too MT, I was here, but no chat... guess it got cancelled/moved? you didn't miss it Wink

Halellujah! Thanks J3. Now I don't feel so left out. Laughing
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI Guys,

Well I do appreciate honesty. That's what makes things better....

No offense at all...

Sorry, there was a chat....BUT something happened...LOTS going on... My bad. I'll make it up to you FOR SURE!! YOU KNOW I WILL!! Wink

j3a

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's ok, gorgeous Wink

i LOVE when you make things up to us Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1