FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Family Reunion OOC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Family Reunion OOC Reply with quote

This is a rp about Drodel's adopted mother and some of his sisters comeing to Bonbon for a visit. This rp is about learning of Drodel's past and some of theirs if you are able to get it out of them.

Insted of doing the normal post about who they are i am going to give you nothing about them till they tell you and then post it on the Character section. They all got their own personality so better be careful. So with that this isn't a meet and screw. Got to get to know them first. XP
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so you all know. Any and all ooc chat inside the rp will be ignored. That is the reason for this ooc. >.<
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
furrynerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry can i join in. thoguht to ask before posting of course.

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1