FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
New beginning(Tatiana and Shane)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana closed her eyes, a moan coming from her lips, her fingers continued their massage a long his shoulders. Her hips continued to grind and brush along his, though now and then she would girate her hips to add a little more pleasure.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane moved one hand further around Tatiana's back to support her as he leaned her back a little further. With his other hand, he reached up to firmly knead one breast while moving his muzzle to slowly lick the other. As his fingers massaged the ligress' form, Shane gently nibbled at her nipple. He was hoping to stimulate her to orgasm before reaching his own.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana's body leaned back a bit more, giving him ample room to tease at her breasts and such. Shiver ran down her back as she let her hips continue to move, her inner walls moistening more and more. Moans came from her as well as playful growls. Her hands shifted from shoulders and touched back on the couch cushion, her back arching a little more. Hips were now pressed a bit more firmly against his own, giving more of a grind than before.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane could feel himself quivering inside Tatiana's body. He began to suck on the one nipple while squeezing and toying with the other with his fingertips. The hand behind the feline's back remained where it was. Shane dared not move it in case his most welcome guest fell backwards onto the floor.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana bit her bottom lip softly while she continued to grind her hips against his. With his teasing continued, she knew she couldn't last much longer. Her breathing quickened as did her hips, and soon she let out another moan as her inner walls tightened once more around his member. Once more he'd feel those warm juices bathing him, shiver running down her back as she pressed her folds tightly against the base of his member.

"Ooooo....oooh Shane...." she breathed.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane's rhythm only increased as his fingers wrapped around Tatiana's breasts and squeezed firmly. Thrusting vigorously against the feline's hips, Shane held her lower body against his almost as if trying to merge her physical being with his own. Amid the intensity, Tatiana would have soon noticed the fresh torrent of warmth shooting into her body in high pressure pulses as the wolf's member surged with life.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana's body quivered as the pleasure ran through her after she let her climax flow as before. Her body though continued to rock and move as Shane's thrusts came as they did. when she felt that warmth of his seed once more flooding her, she pressed her hips as tight as she could against his. He'd soon feel one hand brushing against his cheek as she leaned up once more and wrapped her arms around his neck. Purr of contentment came from her amidst her deep breaths.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane bucked his hips until the last of his seed had surged from his shaft and into Tatiana's womanhood. More of it seeped out as well, covering the couch between the wolf's legs in a thick coating of warm, sticky whiteness. As the ligress leaned against his chest again, Shane buried his muzzle in her chest and wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana's hips moved with the bucks from his hips, drawing another growl from her as she'd press her hips to his. She could feel the mix leak from her, but she had the feeling he didn't care of the mess that was being made. As he buried his muzzle into her chest, she lowered her head and gave a lick to his ear.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As they two slowed their movements once more, Shane's hands idly enjoyed the curves of Tatiana's back, gradually moving towards the roundness of her rump once more.

"Mmmmm. It would be impolite of me to have you exert yourself so much without even offering a bite to eat to supplement your spent energy," Shane said with a sly smile and a cheeky squeeze of Tatiana's rear.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Purr came steadily from the ligress as she soon shifted and let her body once more rest against his, her tail wrapping around his own. Hands once more massaged along his lower back, though ears flicked with his words of food.

"And it vould be rude of me to decline such a nice offer from such a handsome and sexy wolf," she purred and kissed his lips softly, though with the squeeze to her rear, she let a playful growl slip her lips.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane stretched out his fingers so that they fully encompassed the cheek each hand had in its grasp. He squeezed Tatiana's round butt firmly, mischievously, causing her body to lift just enough so that it made her breasts rub against his chest.

"Shall we take this into the kitchen, then?"

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana shifted her form a bit, her hips giving a gentle sway from side to side a little. As her breasts rubbed against his chest, she leaned in to lick his neck.

"Lets. I'm sure you're a wonderful cook."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I have learned a couple of things in my years, but nothing special," the wolf replied, "I often eat at The White Rabbit when I wish for something more than my own skills can provide."

Shane playfully kneaded the ligress' rear while waiting for her to make the first move towards getting up. He really didn't want to leave their current position.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Even if it's nothing special, I'm sure it will still be good," she purred, though she nodded. "I'm sure that's a nice place, though perhaps I could cook for you some time."

With the kneading from him, she growled playfully and wriggled her hips against his before she shifted. She slowly rose herself up, moaning softly as his member slid from her. With a purr she leaned in to kiss his lips before standing to her feet and taking his hands in hers and helping him to his own feet.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I would definitely like that," Shane replied, "I would bet that your cooking is just as delicious as you are."

The white wolf squeezed Tatiana's rear and caressed her hips as she slow rose up. He could feel more of their mixed juices escaping from within her, but he wasn't bothered by the mess and it seemed she wasn't either. Playfully, Shane kissed at the ligress' chest and breasts before she got off of him and when she took his hands in her own, he stood eagerly, his manhood still half hard.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I will have to cook something special then for you." she purred.

As he squeezed her rear and caressed her hips, she gave a playful growl, though as he kissed at her chest and breasts she purred. Once he was to his feet, she let a hand reach down and give a teasing stroke to his half hard wolfhood, then moved her hand away so he could lead her to the kitchen.

"Lead on handsome."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taking a step forward, Shane placed one arm around Tatiana's waist, though his hand soon found its way down to her rear. With the ligress at his side, the wolf took her through the house to kitchen. Though it still possessed the same humble qualities as the rest of the building, the kitchen was by far the most busy.

A small table with three chairs sat off to the side, a small way in from the door. It was just big enough to seat two or three people without overcrowding them. Opposite the table was the pantry and a cooler-box. Beside those, wrapping around the wall of the medium sized room, was a bench which had above it a rather large rack filled with a myriad of spices and herbs. At the far end of the bench was also a basin for washing.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana wrapped an arm around his own waist, her tail flicking behind her. As he led her through the house to the kitchen, she glanced around. She didn't seem to mind the humble qualities that it had. She knew that as long as there were four sturdy walls, a sturdy roof, warmth and love, it was a home. She took in all that was there and gave a soft purr, resting her head against his shoulder.

"It may be simple, but it is very nice."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It'll be a lot nice with you staying here," Shane said with a sly smile and a squeeze of Tatiana's rump.

"I don't often have a lot in the pantry or cooler, but whenever it pleases you, feel free to cook with whatever pleases you. I also have something of a varied collection of herbs and spices to choose from so you should never feel lost for taste."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana's ears flicked as he said it would be nice with her staying there, smile coming to her lips as she'd kiss his cheek.

"You are very kind to let me stay here." she purred and wriggled her rump in his grip.

As he spoke more, she nodded and let her tail tip brush teasingly along the back of his legs.

"Thank you. I'm sure I can whip up something nice whenever I get a chance."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After another playful squeeze, Shane left Tatiana's side and moved to the pantry. Inside was mostly vegetables and pasta, some of which the wolf took from the shelves with as much skills and ease as if he could clearly see. He knew the size, shape and placement of each item, making him able to mentally know the exact layout of his pantry.

With the few items he desired in hand, Shane stepped back and closed the pantry doors with his foot before placing the items on the bench and beginning to work.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana shifted and moved to settled at the table, watching him as he startled to gather what he needed. She was surprised a bit, but then again she remembered that were if one sense was gone, the others were heightened, plus he had been doing this long enough to know where things were. She watched him as he moved about, tail flicking behind her a bit and a purr coming from her.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane opened a cupboard under the bench and took out both a pot and a pan. He placed the pan on the stove at the far end of the bench and then put water into the pot, placing his finger along the edge on the inside to feel what level the water was at. After that was done, the wolf picked up a match and carefully stood in front of the stove. With careful movements, Shane struck the match, turned two of the knobs on the stove to well remembered locations and using very precise movements of his whole arm, placed the match to light the stove.

After giving the match a firm shake to put out the small flame, the wolf set the pot of water on one flame and the empty pan on the other.

The blind wolf then moved on to make the sauce. Taking a chopping knife in hand, Shane placed the flat of the blade against the edge of edge vegetable before gently sliding it upwards until his fingers holding the vegetable blocked the path. Now knowing where the blade was in relation to his other fingers and the vegetable to be chopped, Shane began skilfully slicing and eventually dicing each of the ingredients.

The vegetables soon went into the pan, along with a touch of several spices and herbs. The amount of each added ingredient was gauged by the size of the vegetable and the strength of the smell of the added herbs and spices. A wooden spoon was used to stir the ingredients together, blending the flavours and filling the kitchen with a rich, slightly spicy aroma.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana continued to watch him, intrigued at how he moved with ease while moving about in the kitchen. After a couple moments, she stood and moved beside him, though kept out of his way.

"I am surprised at how easily you move about the kitchen. That's good."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I've had much practise," Shane said, his tail shifting to brush against the feline's lower body. "But I make sure not to get overconfident."

After finishing putting all of the ingredients into the pan, Shane turned around to face Tatiana. Leaning against the edge of the bench, the wolf reached forward and placed his hands on her hips to gently draw her towards him.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Practice is alvays a good thing." she purred and glanced as she felt his tail brush along her lower body, grin on her lips. "Another good idea. Becoming overconfident can lead to an accident."

She continued to watch him cut up the ingredients and put them in the pan. When he turned to face her, she shifted a little, though purred as he drew her towards him, her arms wrapping around him once more.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane drew Tatiana to him, holding her body close to his own.

"I have learned to see much of the world in my own way. Though I may struggle with some things, many others I excel at. My blindness lets me see clearly what most see only through a veil. The touch of a woman's body is my only way of seeing her, so each touch is doubly that of one who has sight. My fingers can feel the slightest crease, curve or contour," the white wolf lifted one hand to gently grasp and squeeze one of Tatiana's breasts, "and every single woman has subtle differences that only I can find and identify because of this. Each and every woman I hold in my hands is a new experience, a new adventure... a new discovery."

Shane kissed the ligress passionately for a moment.

"But that is not to say I seek to experience every woman I can find," the wolf added and a gentle smile.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana wrapped her arms around him, ears flicking forward as she listened to his words. Tail flicked behind her, the tip now and then brushing along his leg. She gave a playful growl as he squeezed her breast, but she leaned in and nipped at his chest softly. With the kiss, she pressed into it and kissed him back.

"You are very wise for what you say and it is rather true." she purred. "And vhat is it that you seek?
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"For now I wish only to enjoy the pleasures life presents me with," Shane replied, shifting his grip once more to Tatiana's rump. As the sauce in the pan began to sizzle, the ligress would have noticed the wolf's arousal rapidly rising once again between her thighs.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 4 of 19