FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
New beginning(Tatiana and Shane)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, now, we can't have that," Shane said, a sly tone in his voice. He moved his arm around her back and placed his hand on her waist, holding her close in feigned possessiveness. Then he returned his arm to hook around hers and chuckled, "Unless you like the idea of being filled by twenty or thirty ravenous men, one after the other, in the middle of a crowded, public street."

If he could see, Shane might've enjoyed the thought of watching such a display. But since he couldn't, it held no real appeal to him. Though he wondered in passing how he might feel about her actually doing it.

As they walked, the blind wolf led Tatiana to one of the clothing stores he knew of. This particular one was owned and run by a lovely blue tiger/snow leopard cross-breed.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana's ears perked with what was said and while the notion of that seemed interesting, it made her shiver just a little. "Net, no. As interesting as that sounds, I do not think I would want that. I would not be able to walk and you would have to carry me home." Her hip pressed against his and she leaned over to nuzzle his neck a moment.

While the idea ran through her mind again, she shook her head and pushed the thought away. She'd rather go a few rounds with him rather than go that many rounds with different males all at once. Her eyes wandered as they passed a couple in the street, seeing the males hand on the other female's rear. She would get used to this town in time and she was certain it would be quick to get used to.

As they came to the shop, she looked to it for a moment and grinned. "Clothing and music? This person does two things at once?" Of course there was a grin on her lips and a purr in her voice. "Who owns this shop?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inside her shop, Aria was upstairs where the music section was. Straightening up some music sheets that had gotten a little mixed up. She hummed as she worked, making sure to put the pieces of music back in the right places.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I believe her name is Arianoelle," Shane said, "I haven't personally met her, but I've heard high praise about town for both her music and attire."

The blind wolf moved his arm forward, the one Tatiana had her own arm wrapped around.

"You'll need to go ahead of me, as I've not been in her store before. I'll be right behind you." As he said this, Shane moved his hand and slipped it into the ligress' dress to give her rear a firm but brief squeeze.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A look to the front window where there were some displays set with some dresses, she listened. "Seeing the dresses in the window, I can see why."

The movement of his arm had her releasing it and she nodded, stepping forward some. "Well I'm sure you'll get a good feel of what the woman puts on me." The squeeze earned a playful growl and wiggle.

Reaching for the handle of the shop, she'd open the door to the shop, the bell just above the door ringing out to announce their arrival.

"I'll be right down!" Came Aria's voice from upstairs.

"Thank you!" Tatiana called up. "Lets see here..." Tigress moved about a rack and looked at what was there.

'I've never heard that voice before. Must be new to the town or new to my shop...or both.' Aria thought.

It was only a couple minutes later when Aria would descend down the stairs and to the main part of her store. She'd spot the pair and smile towards them.

"Good afternoon. Welcome to Thread Song." Aria greeted the pair and moved closer to them. "My name is Arianoelle, though please, call me Aria. How may I help you both today?"

"Hello and thank you." Tatiana grinned, though looked the other over. She was pretty, but she looked to the rack once more, then back to the other. "I vas told that you could help me fit in to the town. Clothing vise. I'm new and my friend here brought me in to get a new vardrobe."

Aria glanced towards Shane and grinned. He seemed familiar, only if by seeing him in the crowd as it was. She nodded as she heard what the pair were up to and motioned to the racks.

"I have my selection here that can easily be chosen from. Do you have anything in mind?" Aria asked as she looked the other tigress over a moment before moving to a rack and pulling out one outfit. "We can start with this if you like."

"It is very nice, much better than I can do. I can sew, but is mostly to repair rips." Tatiana chuckled and then watched her. "Vell, something a bit revealing, vould help me fit in." She looked at the outfit and nodded. "Yes, could start vith this."

After Aria would guide Shane over to where he could sit and wait, which was near the mirrors she had, she'd usher the other behind a curtain with a 'be out soon' to Shane. Helping the other tigress strip, she'd then help her into the new outfit. It was only a few moments before the pair were coming back out and Tatiana was being stood in front of a viewing area with three mirrors.

"Here we go. A nice high-low corseted dress with a bit of sheerness in the front to give a teasing peek at what the woman has to offer, though the sides are still hidden. Along the shoulders is a nice lace bolero." Aria spoke and allowed Tatiana to look over the sky blue colored ensemble.

"Ooooo...have never seen dress like this before. Fits nicely, nice color...." She purred as she turned to look at the dress in all the angles. She'd then move towards Shane and take his hands to rest the on her bust where the sheer formed a 'V', then let him explore.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane followed Tatiana into the shop and nodded politely when they were greeted. Since he was blind, Shane had nothing to really offer towards the ladies' conversation, so he kept quiet and just listened. However, upon listening to Aria speak, the wolf's head tilted ever so slightly to one side before a smirk briefly crossed his lips. He had never met her directly, but he did know her... in his own way. Her voice and scent were what he recognised, having heard and smelled them on occasion as he walked through the park; although she had been moaning at the time and her scent had been thick with arousal. But the blind wolf kept this to himself.

When seated, Shane waited patiently until Tatiana had changed into the first dress. And when prompted, he smiled playfully as his hands gave Tatiana's bust a firm squeeze. He made a show of feeling the design of the dress, but in a very sensual manner, slowly moving his hands over the ligress' body. His fingers danced along every edge, as well as under them to steal a teasing caress or stroke. Shane was very thorough in his inspection of the dress, and his subtle teasing of its wearer.

"It seems very lovely," Shane finally said, smiling to Aria. "You have some fine skill with your craft."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria would allow Shane to wander as he liked and to get a feel for her shop should he wish to. She had seen the wolf around, but only through passing crowds. She hadn't had a chance to fully meet him. That was changing now it seems. As he took to feeling Tatiana over, she chuckled gently.

"Merci, thank you. I enjoy sewing and making garments for others. I also have some suits for the males here."

Tatiana would look over herself in the mirrors and when Shane had taken to feeling her up when she had approached, she purred and grinned. The dress formed to her curves nicely without restricting her breathing and the fact that the front was raised as it was, she liked that as well.

"Da, is very well made. I would certainly like to get this one." Tatiana purred.

"Certainly. You are new here are you not?" Aria asked and then thought for a moment. "Tell you what. Buy one get one free. You've chosen one, so feel free to pick another and that one will be free."

"Really? Are you sure?" Tatiana glanced back towards Shane a moment, but nodded. "Thank you Aria." She'd move back to the wrack to look over what more there was that she would enjoy.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane smiled at the mention of suits, but held his hand up and politely declined. "Thank you, but I don't need anything, today."

When Aria spoke of a second dress for free, the blind wolf added, "Pick whatever you like; money is not a concern."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A chuckle left the lips of Aria and she nodded. "Of course Monsieur, just thought I'd offer." She'd grin and then looked towards Tatiana as she went to looking.

Tatiana looked at the other dresses before she'd pick another from the wrack. She'd take it back to the changing area and slip out of the other. She didn't bother closing the curtain since Shane couldn't see...which in a way she wished he could watch her undress and such, but it was alright. Finished, she moved to look over the new dress.

"Ooooo...very nice choice dear. So well fitted to your form." Aria purred.

"I like the concept of the sheer material on the corset." Tatiana grinned.

Moving closer, she'd take Shane's hands and place them on her hips. The corset was made of sheer material to give a faint hint of her curved figure beneath. The skirt of the dress like the other, but the front was a little higher up and a little more flare to it.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane did the same as before, moving his fingers along the edges of the outfit Tatiana had on, and discreetly teasing her body as he did so. This time, however, the naughty wolf slid his fingers all the way up between the ligress' thighs, briefly brushing the side of his finger against her sex to see if she was wearing anything underneath.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria watched the pair and would take in how they acted around one another. Of course it was like many others here in the town. Frisky.

Tatiana held still for him to get a good feel of the outfit, but with his teasing hands, she purred a little more. When he reached under, he'd find there was nothing under there, she had removed her panties.

"I'd like both of these please. They're very well made." Tia spoke as she'd press into Shane's touch.

"Wonderful. I'm glad you like them. Would you like to wear either of them now about the town or have them boxed up?" She'd move to gather a couple of boxes from behind the counter. "And that will be thirty." A simple price.

"I'll wear this one around today." Minus the underwear of course. She'd draw back from Shane before he got too worked up into teasing her and gathered the other dress and her other outfit. "Thank you. These really are nice. You do have a passion."

"Merci. I enjoy sewing. It is relaxing." Aria'd take to boxing the clothing and stacked the boxes neatly. "There is another seamstress here as well who does fine work. Her name is Iris."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane happily paid for the dresses, and when Aria mentioned Iris, the wolf smirked. "Not the only fine work she does, from what I've heard," Shane said slyly, to Aria. The blind wolf was acquainted with Iris, having taken other ladies to her store in the past, and knew her scent. And he had recognised Iris' scent mixed with Aria's in the park.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria accepted the coin and as she put it away, her ears perked with the mention of what was spoken of. She came to realize that apparently she, and her company that day, had indeed been seen...or in Shane's case...heard. She cleared her throat gently. "Well that is for her to tell really, but I'm sure you certainly know about that." Smirk to her lips as she'd quirk a brow.

Tia on the other hand watched the pair and in hearing Shane, she looked back to Aria and chuckled silently. "I would be happy to see her work as well if it comes highly recommended from another seamstress."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane chuckled at Tatiana's words. "There's no need to be in a hurry," he said. "But if you have seen all you'd like to see here, we can certainly move on, if you so wish to."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tia chuckled with his words and nodded. "Well, I am a little curious." She'd glance to him, but then towards Aria. "You have music as well, yes?"

"Oui, right upstairs. I've a passion for music and sewing. I figured I would open a shop with both opportunities. This way." She'd walk towards the stairs and motion her to follow.

"Would you care to come Shane?" Tia asked and with either answer, she'd move to follow the blue tigress upstairs.

"I have sheet music, some instruments and some parts as well. I also do instrument repair. My father taught me. It came in handy."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane thought for moment. He didn't really need to go up with them; he'd be able to hear them from where he was. But the wolf wasn't sure about how Tatiana would feel about him preferring not to come along. He also considered the possibility of her wanting to discuss something with him about music or the instruments Aria had up there, which would make it a little inconvenient if he was downstairs.

"Yes, I'll come," the blind wolf said with a smile. Standing, he held out his arm for someone to take it and lead him.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana would wait to hear what Shane would do and as he spoke of coming, she moved over to take his arm and led him over to the stairs. Aria headed up before them and Tia would guide Shane up the stairs, which were thankfully wide enough for two people to walk up or down side by side. Once up in the music room, Tia looked at the instruments there.

"They're lovely. Did you make them all?" Tia asked as she looked over a violin.

"Thank you and most of them. Some of them were ones that I found damaged and repaired. I couldn't just leave them to be trash." Aria purred as she looked at them.

"My father played violin. It was pleasant to hear in the evenings. I tried, but could not get the hang of it. I did play a bit of piano. Haven't for a while." Tia sheepishly grinned.

"I have some sheet music if you ever wish to pick it up again."

"Thank you. Perhaps I will. Music is wonderful. Right Shane?"
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Indeed it is," Shane agreed, nodding lightly. "Equally so is a beautiful voice singing. But when combined, the two compliment one another to new heights of wonder."

The wolf paused for a moment and then added with a mischievous smirk, "Of course, nothing can compare to a beautiful voice singing at the peak of her climax. I don't suppose the two of you would sing me a duet, would you?" This last comment was of course made in jest, mostly. He wouldn't object to the privilege of listening to both ladies declaring their climax with moans of pleasure in unison, but he didn't expect it to be likely.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah this is true. Had I not gone into sewing and instrument repair and making, I probably would have pursued the Opera, but then I thought about it and liked what I chose." Aria chuckled.

"Da, singing is good. Sang with my sister when we got the chances to sing duets. Was always fun." Tia grinned.

Hearing Shane's comment, both tigresses' cheeks went red with a blush and they looked at one another and blinked in unison before looking back to Shane.

"Are you implying that you've caught another breath of fresh air and wish to feel the pleasure again?" Tia purred and smirked as she'd move over to give Shane's groin a stroke.

"Such a duet could certainly be arranged." Aria chuckled.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aria's comment made Shane sharply cock his head to the side in surprise. "Say again?"

Shane knew from experience that some of the ladies in BonBon could be quite liberal and accommodating, even at a mere request's notice. But the wolf hadn't dared to assume either Tatiana or Aria were so inclined, as such their response to his jest was quite astonishing to him. He didn't quite know what to say.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both tigresses chuckled with the surprise that came from the words, but Tia would wrap her arms around Shane from behind as she rest her chin on his shoulder.

"Well I'm saying that if you'd like to listen as your companion and I pleasure ourselves to climax, I see nothing wrong with that, so long as it's alright with her." Aria purred as she stepped closer. "Living here has opened my mind a bit more lets just say."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I will not deny that the idea greatly appeals to me," Shane chuckled, the very thought of it causing a subtle tent to form in his lap. "But I do not wish to impose; and I do not wish to be rude by making such a bold request so soon. However, if both of you lovely ladies are truly offering, I most certainly will not decline such a wonderful privilege."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tia smirked and nuzzled her nose into his neck and gave him a hug from where she was behind him.

"I vould no be opposed to such a thought truthfully." She spoke and glanced to Aria, ears perked as Shane had spoken.

"Perhaps another time then? The invitation is always open of course." Aria purred and then chuckled. "If you two have other things to do today, I will not hold you up too much."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I think I would leave the decision to you, Tatiana," Shane said, leaning back into her nuzzling, "You are still new to this town, after all. I think it should be your choice how deeply you dip your feet into the pool after having just arrived. But other things will still be there to be done tomorrow, if you so choose; we have no set-in-stone plans for today, do we?"

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tia cocked her head a bit with what Shane said and she purred in his ear as she gave a nuzzle to his neck.

"I vould still like to see a little more of the town before the night comes, though perhaps ve can return and indulge a little with our gracious hostess here." Grin towards Aria.

"I have no problem with that." Aria agreed.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane chuckled and smiled.

"That is fine," he said.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tatiana purred and nuzzled Shane's neck, pressing her chest against his back.

I'll keep the shop open of course till you both return. I have a spare bed up here for in case I wind up working a little late." Aria spoke with a grin.

"Clever. Thank you Aria. We'll be back."

Tia would then take Shane's hand and begin to guide him back down the stairs so they could collect her boxes and move on to the next shop.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thank you," Shane said to Aria as Tatiana lead him down the stairs.

Once outside, the wolf wrapped his arm around the ligress' waist and pulled her close. "I underestimated you," he whispered in her ear. "You're far more open and forward than I first thought." As the blind wolf spoke, his hand moved from Tatiana's waist to slip under the back of her dress, his fingers wrapping around one of her bare cheeks and squeezing.

"When you offered yourself to me so soon after our first meeting, I assumed it was because you were in need, pent up after a long time without release."

Shane's fingers began to push between Tatiana's cheek before sliding down and between her legs. When they reached her sex, the wolf's fingers didn't hesitate to keep going, slipping between the ligress' lips and into her entrance. Shane's fingers pushed deep, pressing and stroking as he continued to whisper into Tatiana's ear.

"But I see now that you have an appetite, a hunger for pleasure that runs deeper than most. Am I wrong? If I were to take you here, would you protest? Would you fight me? Or would you relish in the thrill of being spontaneously taking by one you've known for barely a day, in the middle of a packed street of strangers, unbridled and completely revealed as they watch and long to be in my position."

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You're quite welcome." Aria spoke and watched the pair descend the stairs. She wasn't far behind them in returning to the lower portion of her shop. Boxes were handed over to them as she'd watch them leave.

Tia held the boxes and as she was pulled close, she grinned in hearing his words. Free arm wrapped around his waist and she chuckled gently.

"I guess coming here has brought that back out of me." She leaned over to nuzzle his neck. "Plus I had to get a feel for the town and I have a feeling that I will truly like it here." Growl slipped from her with the grope he gave.

She listened further and let out a soft breath, letting her hand slip down to give his own rear. The way his words came, she shivered and as his fingers slipped lower and teased her further, she shivered and caught her breath.

"To be honest, I was a little pent up, but as we found that rhythm in the first time, I felt something take hold and it was no longer a need to simply relieve myself. It was a want for the pleasure, for the closeness that it can bring." Another shiver and she rolled her hips. "If you were to take me here and now, in the street where all could see, I don't think I'd care. You've brought out a spark, one that I like."
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane's fingers continued to probe and press deep in Tatiana's sex for a minute after the ligress spoke. Then, as if it didn't matter, the blind wolf withdrew his hand from between Tatiana's legs saying simply "I'll keep that in mind."

Shane licked his fingers clean of the ligress' juices before wrapping his arm around hers once more. "Shall we be off, then?" he asked calmly, as if nothing had just happened.

Despite his calm posture, Shane's pants were sporting a somewhat noticeable bulge. He had so desperately wanted to take her there and then, especially in the street with all the passer-bys watching. But not quite as much as he wanted to tease her.

Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tia bit her bottom lip and tried not to squirm too much, but she squirmed a bit more as he continued to tease her. She was close to pouncing him, but as he drew his fingers away, she relaxed. "I'm sure you won't forget."

Watching as he licked his fingers, she licked her lips and gave a little shimmie of her hips. "That would be a good plan. I'd love to see more of the town before it gets dark." She purred and gently bumped her hip against his.

Her eyes had trailed down along his front and noticed the bulge, smirk coming to her lips as she knew she could have easily taken care of that, but would save that for a little later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 16 of 19