FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Comic/Issue 13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor William... I imagine I'd be having to try to patch him up every other page if he weren't blessed with cartoon levels of pain tolerance. Laughing
Vanessa
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lidia_Apricot wrote:

Very nice cameos, indeed.

I absolutely love Lady Mystic's hair design. It looks like an ocean, cloudy wave. (if that makes any sense. Razz )

Thanks Lidia!
Also I also added " Taz" Alexander Vox in the game Smile Next Issue will be very important for the plot. If you all noticed it... at the moment all the girls are wearing the original clothes present in the first cover of PBB. The first outfits that I designed, that are present in the characters bios too. The only one that is not like in his first appearance is William. Soon we will another appreciated character which is appeared in the first chapter of PBB Wink

http://www.pleasurebonbon.com
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little late to the party, but better late then never! After finally being subscribe once more, I have to say I have really missed this comic. Last I remember reading was back during Issue 10 I think. Now reading into Issue 13 has sparked so many emotions, I just didn't want to stop! Alas, all good things must come to and end and I was faced with the dreaded coming soon page. ;_; Though I still anxiously wait till I can get Loyal status once again and keep up with this incredible story. When it has been said that you come for the sex and stay for the story, that is wholely true!

Keep up the fantastic work Vanessa!

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14