FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Unchained Tiger (open rp)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The green fox looked around with a sad frown and a sigh. "It's been a long time since I've seen these images, Shifu. Thank you."

Katmir shook from snout to tail like a feral thing before pulling his shirt out of his pants and sitting down as instructed. He breathed hard for several moments, trying to let thoughts fly harmlessly by like deadly bolts typically did. For a veteran of the American Civil War still living on the edge of survival, it was not an easy task to hold his breath.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Many centuries ago a poet by the name Shantideva once wrote:"How many enemies - boundless as the sky - might I destroy.Yet when the thought of hatred is abolished, all enemies are destroyed."
"How?" asked the Buddha, "will hatred ever leave anyone who forever thinks:
'He abused me; he hit me; he lied to me; he robbed me'?
There is an enduring law: hatred never ceases through hatred; hatred only ceases through love."I know the difficulties of trying to leave the ghosts and demons behind,but I don't let them make me,I let them be part of the roots that have shaped me."Meng Long had addressed the green fox.

– Bruce Lee
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katmir sat and pondered Meng Long's wisdom for a long moment. Katmir then noticed he was breathing easier, so when his shoulders slacked, he spoke.

"Sir... I like what you said better than a desert sermon on hell fire. To be honest, I came here to improve my fighting skills and possibly seduce one of your female students. But how can love lead me to victory? I... I'm sorry, Shifu. I shouldn't talk so much."

The green fox felt strange seriously considering peace.

Last edited by Katmir on Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk looked at the wolf. He couldn't believe that he was like a temple. Unspoiled, uncounted. Sword in the holder for more then 20 years.

The snake remembered his first time. It was a bite different, just sex, no love, a bite of lust and no bonding.

While following the directions of Meng Long to mediate.

After Meng and green fox had spoken Henk said " So Master, just to make sure, you never put your 'sword' into the love of your life? Isn't that a bite strange, you have wisdom, more than any of us. But you don't know a spark of love, the greatest and strangest power of the world?"

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's true Henk.I may not know the love of two people,but love comes in different forms.I have the love of my students many of whom were simply ghosts and shadows of the town.Their hope was lost and forgotten replaced by despair.Their families either abandoned or abused them.They struggled only to continue their suffering.Here,they're given the love they were stripped of.They love and respect each other as though they were raised together and work to end their problems.Mr.Katmir,you ask how love can lead to victory?You'll only continue to be on the wheel of destruction where nobody benefits.I seek to have people work together where their knowledge and wisdom can be shared for the benefit of all."

– Bruce Lee
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Eee-yup." replied the green fox, making guns out of his paws. "Bad thoughts are stampeding through my skull on that, Shifu. But I really need to let them run out and empty my mind. Hell, moon shine doesn't work. Let's see if I've got this right..."

Katmir sat on the dark, incense filled room floor with his legs crossed. He rested his right hand into his left with the thumbs touching, and let them fall on his lap. Katmir's ears twitched for a moment as he took a deep breath and held it. The furrow of his brow relaxed as he exhaled, and his green tail coiled about his legs.

"Let the stampede... run away..." he whispered, breathing deeply and slowly.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"A stampede still leaves destruction in its wake.Just as the Enlightened One tamed the drunk rampaging elephant Nalagiri by projecting his love and compassion,so to must we use our love and compassion to tame our own Nalagiris.We do this by not fighting the memories.Instead,let them flow like a river.As the ghosts go by screaming for blood,vengeance,and retribution seek not their forgiveness but forgiveness from yourself.When we have genuinely accepted our actions and use what we learned from these actions can we truly begin to slowly mend what is broken."

– Bruce Lee
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The arctic wolf's wisdom caused Katmir's fur to bristle, his heart to warm, and his pout perk into a ponderous expression. In the fox's ears was his heartbeat, and in his mind, the fading echo of rolling thunder...

Meanwhile, back at the training floor, the pink fairy armadillo and blue caribou smiled with their bodies, being able to move into positions more fluidly and without peripheral aid. They were silent, thinking about the names each part of the primal dance they portrayed.

Mr Hex noted the blood pumping through his muscles, and felt great about his capabilities. He desired more of this esoteric knowledge.

Connie thought herself like a ballerina twirling silk in the air as she moved, and she was the trailing, flowing silk. Light, solid, flowing, and beautiful. She barely saw Meng Long's property as she moved her body. She was... in her happy place.

DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Once we know that we can conquer our anger which leaves our minds unfocused and narrow,we must focus on lust.Many people here and within the town use lust to fill in the void of pain and guilt left from past actions.It only lasts a few moments and does nothing but continue to drive the wheel of suffering.How many people waste their money for a that moment?How many sacrifice their families?As we hear the screams of momentary pleasure how much of that is truly the screams of anguish?We must understand that everything we see is not what it seems and must know that in complete darkness we're all the same.It's our knowledge and wisdom that separates us."

– Bruce Lee
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katmir's yellow eyes opened wide, and his ears flung forward. The green fox flexed his muscles and tail in such a way that he stood up in a twirl. He cracked his neck and started walking out of the room with the same shocked expression. "I appreciate your proclitives Shifu, but they ain't mine. Delight Castle, here I come."

Meanwhile out on the large training room, Connie and Hex stepped lightly, paws moving around an imaginary ball, then assuming stances representative of feral beasts. They were doing quite well among Meng Long's experienced students.

DesertWolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"If you choose to leave here I'll not stop you.But you and your friends came here to learn.But how can I teach somebody whose cup is full?If you choose to come back you must first empty your cup so that it may be filled.Become devoid to learn totality."

– Bruce Lee
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The green fox stopped at the doorway and looked back, mostly at the details of the room. He was quite preoccupied.

Katmir eyed Henk, and the gods, and faced the artic wolf. "I apologize, Shifu. I... feel like my brain has an octopus tugging at it. It just ain't easy for me to sit still and do the same with my mind. I... fear the void."

Meanwhile out on the training floors, the blue caribou and pink fairy armadillo had each ended up at the front of the group. Meng Long's students had gently guided them through the sacred postures, and they were breaking a sweat. It felt great.

From Connie's place, she could see again down the hall the other ladies had gone. She wondered if they were feeling better. Then she worried about Katmir, causing her to misplace her right paw where her left should have been. Connie quickly corrected herself and worried no more.

Hex was still visualizing the representations each move made. That and he enjoyed feeling the blood pumping in his muscles. It was another spiritual experience for him now.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We all fear things in our lives Katmir,it's how we choose to deal with those fears that makes the difference.When our fears of loss,pain,anger,and hatred surface,our minds become clouded and narrow.In this state we hurt everyone around us including those who care about us but when we accept what has happened in the past has come to be we can keep our minds focused and wide.Meditation is not no action,but rather a focused action.Indeed it is a fool who tells you they can abstain from action when everyone is forced into action helplessly indeed."

– Bruce Lee
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The green fox seemed to frown, and his ears pointed straight behind him for a few heartbeats as he pondered on Meng Long's words of wisdom. Then an eyebrow shot up.

"Ohh! Alright, I think I get it now, Shifu. Meditation is kind of like that moment when I'm taking aim with my pistol, making sure I have a clear shot before I pull the trigger. If I hesitate, I could lose my life. If I'm angry, justice turns to vengeance and that has bad, bad, bad consequences. Right? I mean, I'll shut my snout and follow your lead now.", he said with a wagging tail.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk looked at the green fox and said " Everyone needs a guide in life. That can be your parents, your sifu and you love."

The snake looked at the wolf. " Master Meng Long, we have been bussy for a few hours now. Could we have some dinner? My last meal was 10 hours ago and not enough for a full day with training."

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A small chuckle came from the snow wolf's mouth "Such a simplified version of karma."Remarking on Katmir's last statement."I suppose everyone needs to take a break from training.Come along gentlemen."Meng Long had made his way back to the class,bowing as he entered.With a commanding voice "Class break time."

– Bruce Lee
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

( i start again)

Henk walked after the classes of many different furs, males and females. The hall were the food was staged was, red with golden dragons.

The smell was bringing back memorys of Henk.

he thought of Dunya, she had made rice with hot chicken sauce. She then had put her clothes of, washed her self from head to toe, and then she put the rice on her and then the sauce. When Henk had walked in he saw his love with rice and sauce from her neck, between her breasts, over her belly and just above her love tunnel.

The snake tunred to the artic wolf and asked " Master Ming Long, what kind of food is this and what does it means? "

DesertWolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's simply roasted duck I wouldn't there would be too much of any meaning in the food.But we shouldn't take up too much time either.We still have weapons training and our workout to go."

– Bruce Lee
Katmir

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The green fox found his way through Meng Long's students to sit next to his friends. His tail wagged uncharacteristically. "So..! How is your training so far?"

The pink fairy armadillo lady smiled, saying "Ay, dios mio! It was like sailing, Katmir. Your muscles and balance are working, but your body and mind feel happy..!"

The large blue caribou chuckled. "At first I was worried I'd trample someone, but then I seemed to... how do I explain it? Once I stopped worrying about things, I found myself in the flow of the exercise. We were moving... harmoniously. I feel revitalized. And yourself? What did Master Meng teach you and the cobra in that secret room?"

Katmir sighed deeply, noting his own distraction when his dinner was set down. "Well..." he began, raising an eyebrow at the symmetry everyone's dinnerware was placed on the tables.

"... Sifu talked me through my old soldier babble, helped me to breathe properly, and taught me how to be comfortable in my own fur. It was humbling. He's an alpha, a master. I like him... Um... Does anyone see a fork or knife in this room? Do we eat with our fingers..?"
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The arctic wolf's ears twitched at Katmir's question.With a slight chuckle mixing with his voice,Meng Long answered"Why no Mr.Katmir.We use kuŕizi or how do you Westerners call them?"The wolf's mind trailing off for a bit until his he came to his answer."Oh, yes "chopsticks". They're easy enough to use.The bottom one rests on the base of the thumb and in between the last two fingers while the other is held like a pencil using the tips of your other fingers to grasp and pull food.We also learn the fundamental skill every martial artist should learn.The ability to control ourselves and ultimately to control others."

– Bruce Lee
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know many of you want to eat but I find that this would be an excellent opportunity to give a fundamental lesson." Meng Long grabbed his kuaizi and a bowl of rice."We must learn to control ourselves and then we learn to control others.How does this apply to eating?You might ask?"The arctic wolf picked up a single grain of rice from bowl holding it in between his fingers and tossing the grain into the air"When you use too much force"the wolf's hand thrusting outward the chopsticks opening and shutting well passed the falling grain"we gain too much."Meng Long's left hand deftly strikes out like a viper striking a mouse to capture the grain his right hand intentionally let go.Holding the grain again the wolf tossed the rice into the air"Too little...''again Meng Long intentionally misses the grain of rice this time not even coming close with his kuaizi and again his left hand capturing the falling grain."and we cannot eat."Meng Long's hand tossed the grain up again"When we can control ourselves we gain everything."Meng Long's chopsticks snap and capture the falling grain.The sound and sight of a fly buzzing around Meng Long prompted the wolf to drop the grain in his left hand and with quick reflexes Meng Long's kuaizi snap at the annoyance immobilizing the fly but not killing it."Learning to control our actions and our opponents can be the difference between life and death".

– Bruce Lee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4