FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Unchained Tiger (open rp)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
furrynerd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gets up after he get his temperature up and walks up to meng long in a respectufal mannner and bows to him.

"Hello meng long im andrew sloth i hope to do wel lfor you and i hope to learn"

He than walks slowly and talk to the pink armordillo ot him "thanks for lettign me in"

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
dragonfly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

still standing againt the wall the lanky cheetah slowly open's his eyes at the metione of no weapons at the dineing tables seeing a student walk up to him with a rather large ornate box

witch the cheetah presumde was goten to fit his swords in slintly removeing them he held them before pressing the hanldes againt his foprhead then carefully placeing them in the box then raised a hand befpre placeing his hand in his jaket to remmove a very old but still in amzeing condition pistol and a very sharp bowie knife

nodding his head to sho he had no more he watch the yping student move away with his presoius family heirlooms but deep down he didnt really want to depart with them

as the group seemed happy to talk to one another the cheetah just remained silent not interractinng with anyone

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meng Long's smiling face turned into a stern glare aimed at Sofia.It was the same look a father would give a child when he was going to punish the child for doing something wrong.Meng Long was about to show how upset he was until the green fox and his friends snapped hm out of it by placing their myriad of weapons inside the teak wood box."Everyone will get their stuff back.But I must maintain the safety of everyone here."Meng Long responded to the fox's comment."I haven't forgotten your visit Alexandra.Michael go get my naga goloks and akik from the training hall.Gabriel go fetch the Anxi Iron Goddess tea please."With their orders,twin German shepherds males moved swiftly to their objectives.Micheal opened a set of large wooden doors at the end of the dining hall adopting the same bowing posture from before entering another large spacious room filled with training equipment and weapons.It was only minutes before Micheal came out of the room carrying two strange looking machetes sheathed in a dark brown wood and black water buffalo horn sheath.The ebony handles were made of the same water buffalo horn but were carved into a dragon's head motif.Deep purple amethyst gems were set into the eye sockets.On top of the blades was small red ornate box containing a small silver ring.The ring what appeared to be a tiger's head eating its tail.Micheal placed the objects in front of Alvy,bowed,closed the doors to the training room,and went back into position at the table.His brother Gabriel went into the kitchen and grabbed two clay pots each adorned with flower motifs.Gabriel moved gracefully around the people while pouring the golden yellow liquid from their clay prison.The delicate fresh and flowery scent hit the noses of those around.When he finished,Gabriel moved back into the kitchen setting the clay pots down then went back standing next to his brother at the table."Mr.Harston I need the blades to be sharpened and polished and the ring to be re-sized for my hand please.""I'm sure everyone here will make fine students."Meng Long replying to the sloth."Now let's sit and enjoy."

– Bruce Lee
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sofia's chest pressed against the silk fabric releasing her sigh of relief that the guests provided as brief as it would be.She knew Meng Long would punish her out right no matter who or what was there but a respite here would just be a drop of water in the sea of disappointment that Meng Long felt.She also knew this would be bad but she wouldn't admit it she just wanted to be closer to Meng Long no matter the consequences.Her "brothers" Micheal and Gabriel each wore a black long sleeve duangua with crimson frog buttons paired off with a deep orange pants that had no zipper,pockets,or button they were held up by a yellow sash.Each of the boys had the traditional black and tan fur scheme but Micheal had a black "mole" on his left cheek while his brother was devoid of said mark.Micheal made no hesitation about going to retrieve his teacher's belongings from the room he felt was the best by his own opinion considering the trouble he and his brother would often get into when they attempted to to touch the weapons.The inside had exotic weapons, Menkyo,training equipment,and mat with a Bagua symbol covering the floor.Gabriel was completely opposite of his brother and became more adept at growing,picking,and brewing tea in fact,he grew a lot of variety of tea that many people of the town enjoyed.But who could forget about poor Maryse who collected the guests' armaments.The young rabbit was a girl but it was hard to tell.Her flat chest,short cinnamon colored hair tied into a small pony tail,and non curvy waist made her look closer to a male than an actual girl.Her smokey grey fur was hidden behind a pearl white long sleeve Duangua that under the right light,small Chinese dragons could be seen on her shirt,Her pants were sky blue with a similar yellow sash tied around the waist and small spot on the back for her cotton ball tail.
The way of the Ninja is the way of enduring, surviving, and prevailing over all that would destroy one. More than merely delivering strikes and slashes, and deeper in significance than the simple out-witting of an enemy; Ninjutsu is the way off attaining that which we need while making the world a better place.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meng Long quickly moved to his seat with a grace akin to a crane landing in a small pond when he reached his destination the master addressed his students while slowly pulling out his chair."Maryse,after chores you and the rest of the students except for Sofia have a free day.Sofia you'll be with me the rest of the day."The students responded in unison"Yes Shifu Li."and sat down in their respective chairs.It would amaze people that each of his students could eat 3x more than the average adult.Meng Long sat in his chair with his right leg crossing over his left and his foot turned at an angle that should be impossible to be in without it being broken.His arms stretched out grabbing the translucent emerald-green jade gaiwan bringing the warm beverage to his muzzle.The scent was calming but revealed the sweet taste the golden liquid held.After taking a nice long sip of the delicious tea Meng Long sat his cup down the arctic wolf addressed his new guests"I'm sure you must be eager to get started but I like to know my students just as I'm sure you would like to know me and my other students better."

– Bruce Lee

Last edited by DesertWolf on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The students were in dread for the new guests.If nobody truly said anything,it would be a sign of disrespect to the host.Sofia was already in enough trouble and the others knew the guests had to make the first move.Elation hit Maryse's head as Meng Long punished the doe.The young rabbit was jelous that Sofia was"blessed" while she had nothing.
The way of the Ninja is the way of enduring, surviving, and prevailing over all that would destroy one. More than merely delivering strikes and slashes, and deeper in significance than the simple out-witting of an enemy; Ninjutsu is the way off attaining that which we need while making the world a better place.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
Katmir

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The blue caribou pulled a chair back for Connie, and the green fox held her paw so she sat first. The pink fairy armadillo's eyes twinkled at her men as she sat between them. Katmir on the right, and Hex on her left.

After accepting a cup of tea from Meng Long's students, Katmir spoke. "Good morning, Mr Long. I'm Katmir Mahal, bounty hunter and clockwork. These are my dearest friends: La Senora Consuelo Anacaona Fuertespalda..."

She leaned forward a bit. "Please, call me Connie."

"She is a Caribbean witch who naturally became a local apothecary. And my strapping young buck here is Hexagone DuPointe, veteran cavalier and theosophist."

The blue caribou's musculature was visible, even underneath his layered clothing. Hex made sure to put his tea cup down as the students were. He spoke with a deep resonant voice, "At your service, ladies, gentlemen..."

Katmir smiled at the other guests before locking eyes with their host. "Mister Long, we were quite impressed by your student's demonstration three weeks ago. If it wasn't for our last, um, venture we would have come sooner. I can assure you we are eager and able to learn what you will teach. "

45dragoons

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alvy was to busy looking over the weapon he was given to sharpen and the ring. He then stood up and started to pace the floor. Looking at Meng long he held up the ring. “if you have a whetstone I can do the swords tonight here but the ring I need to know is it to small or to large. Because depending on it I might need to add or remove material.” Alvy was standing next to the table.

Alexandra sat and looked at the dress of Sofia. She liked the dress a lot. “where do you get those dresses Sofia.” she noticed the tea and she gulped it down. “a refill on tea please.” she liked the tea a lot she didn’t need to sip it to get the taste. Of course it was hot but it felt nice coming out from the cold.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The arctic wolf continued his gaze over at his eager students while taking another sip of delectable tea.Its sweet flowery taste provided a calm that Meng Long needed."I appreciate your kind words of my students considering many of them were either homeless or orphans Mr.Mahal,but I must apologize for the confusion.Meng Long is my first name Li is my surname."A slight smile appeared on the host's face "I do enjoy your enthusiasm and determination.You'll need them for what I'm about to put you through.But I'm sure you want to know more about myself.I was born in Dengfeng China where I studied martial arts at our monastery.From there I traveled to Japan,the Philippines,Indonesia,and Malaysia before coming here.Because martial arts are not legal in many countries where they came from plus my own need to help the those lost in the shadows of society I built the many complexes here when the storm subsides I'll give you a full tour." Meng Long's attention quickly moved to Alvy who was pacing."Indeed I have a whetstone but as for the ring itself I'm afraid it must be a little bigger as Guru Besar Abdul Suwanda wasn't a very large male."

– Bruce Lee

Last edited by DesertWolf on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gabriel got up from his seat and went into the kitchen grabbing the tea pots going around refilling the cups as they needed.Sofia was happy that at least somebody liked the dress."Thank you Alexandra,a daughter of Meng Long's benefactor makes them she has a store in town.If you like to,we should go shopping sometime.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I can sense everyone's eagerness to get started."The arctic spoke"But at least me give you guys 2 pieces of advice.First and foremost martial arts are about survival.They're about giving you a chance to escape when you couldn't before.Secondly,patience will be one of your greatest allies.It will allow you to learn more and will help keep your wits about you when the situation gets bad."Meng Long had taken another sip of his tea when a trickle of crimson started to flow from the side of the wolf's face finally settling and dirtying the virgin snow pelt of his fur.Meng Long quickly grabbed his napkin in hopes of covering his face without giving his guests any sign of duress.This is what Meng Long feared the most,his past catching up with him now.

– Bruce Lee
Katmir

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fox, armadillo and caribou noticed their host's issue. Katmir and Hex passed quick curious glances at each other, but Connie was concerned. Though Victorian etiquette required not embarrassing the host over his blemish, her hands had already reached into her pocket for a homemade poultice in a pillbox. Looking at Meng Long's eyes, she kept her composure.

She said, "Mister Li, you call it martial arts but speak of it more like a... how you say, a state of mind? My impression is that it was a kind of dancing."

"Yeah," added the green fox, "The way you describe it, sir, it sounds like a primal instinct I can agree with. I can almost see it. Something about escaping enemies and waiting patiently for them to bark up another tree... Yeah, I like that idea."

Their caribou friend found it hard to look away from Meng Long's small pink smear. He took a long deliberate sip of the delicious tea and looked at the sloth in the warrior clothes instead.

Connie continued, "We're actually good at survival, Mister Li. We avoided war in our countries but fought pirates and such on our way to Bon Bon."

"By the skin of our teeth, as it were.", said Katmir.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The forms in martial arts are choreographed fights against imaginary enemies first,then against live ones.Unfortunately these days martial arts have become more dance like to hide themselves from the persecution that plague many of our countries Connie."The young wolf addressed the pink armadillo."Very good Katmir,patience will give you the most lethal weapon of all:a clear and focused mind."

– Bruce Lee
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sofia's cinnamon brown like fur nearly turned as white as Meng Long's and the fear could be read on the other students as well."How much can one person suffer in their life before they finally break?"The very thought raced into Sofia's mind lightning cutting through the heavens.Sofia initially became a nurse for this reason.It was having Meng Long describe his life and how much he devoted himself to everything he does now.The very sight just broke her heart the pain shooting up from her chest and water droplets forming around her beautiful green eyes."Excuse me everyone."The young doe left the table with a stream rolling down her face.

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
45dragoons

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexandra was just sipping away at her tea not paying any mind to any one conversation. Then she saw the doe run away from the table. She got her self up and followed her. But with a mossy of a walk and she was going to also ask if she could try on some of her dresses. She followed sopfia to where ever she was going.

Alvy herd every thing he was just staying out of it. He looked at the ring and the swords. The ring he could under stand but he was wondering why he was asked to sharpen the swords. “i have to ask why do you want me to sharpen the blades?” he could sharpen them but he wondered if it was a trust issue.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=139945#139945
Alexandra
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10233
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katmir and Hex both stood as Sophia abruptly left the table. Connie wanted to be with the troubled lady, but turned her attention again to the wet streak on her host's fur. Her concern was interrupted by the tall blacksmith, however, as possible herbal remedies came to mind. She tried not to stare.
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The glazed eyes from the 1000 yard stare swept over Meng Long.The flash of blades in the light made the wolf's mind to flash back to just prior coming to BonBon.An equine soldier wasn't about to have Meng Long leave and worse yet,leave alive.That was until Meng Long brought a proverbial knife to a gun fight and the result was evident.The continued sticky wetness on his fur didn't seem to bother the wolf at all but the tears of Sofia seemed to put a more worried look upon his young face."To answer your question Alvy,you're holding the very things that helped me get here."

– Bruce Lee
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the sun was high at the sky. The wind was soft but nice. Almost a perfect day.

But this was not for the cobra walking at the streets of bonbon. The snake was the famous/ infamous Henk Cobra. Husband of Dunya Cobra. Slave of Mistress Scorpia. Friend to many at the city.

He was in a bad mood. Just this morning he had received a letter with there in a bounty offer of a certain Meng Long. A chest of 10 kg with the finest diamonds was placed on the persons head.

The description of this Meng Long was very dark and bloody. Before Henk would claim the bounty he wanted to know his target and if the description was true or false.

The snake walked to the Mansion of Meng Long. He saw that the door was wide open. Being a nice man, he looked around if there was some one at the fields around. And then he looked for a bell to anounce his arrivale.

He sounded the bell 2 times and would wait for 10 minutes before he would enter the house of Meng Long.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
furrynerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew was still sitting ion the ground watching the matches, in an indian style, but than heard a bell

"I think someone's at the door?"

Ling/Lee:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13105&sid=14034a5e4aec94ff37884ea7194a8743
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sofia sat down on a dark brown oak step leading to the rooms upstairs.Normally she would have gone to her room but the prospect of not being near the only person who truly cared about her kept her from moving any further.The salty tears continued to stream down the doe's face sticking to her beautiful fur.Back at the dining hall,Micheal indeed heard the door bell.This was perhaps a sign that the storm was over and more visitors were most likely coming.The young German Shepherd got up from the table and moved quickly to the large doors opening them up to reveal the cobra behind them."May I help you sir?"

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
Katmir

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katmir finished his tea and licked his chops. "Alvy... Yeah, I've heard of you around Bon Bon. I'll hire your services after this. I know a fish that needs filleting."

Hex's tail flicked upwards when the bell rang, awkwardly coughing his sip of tea. "Oh, pardon me lady, gentlemen... Seems we have more guests! Yes, I too will need your smithy skills, sir."

Whilst her men spoke to Alvy, she leaned toward her host with true concern in her eyes and a handkerchief in her paw. With a discreet gesture towards the blood she asked, "Is this fine tea a family recipe, Mister Meng?"
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cobra was waiting for a few minutes until a young Shepherd came to open the doors.

"Good day young sir. I'm Henk Cobra and I would like to have the honor to meer Mister Meng Long please. Are you Meng Long, young sir?"

Henk was bowing while greeting the Shepherd. He kept his katana at his left and his right hand ready to draw when needed.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

BloodRaven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shepherd adopted his Chinese bow by placing his right fist into his open left palm."I apologize,but I'm not Shifu.He is currently with some other guests.If you wish to meet the master,you must give up your weapon."Micheal noticed the arm at the ready for the draw making a remark"Do not intend to draw the sword unless you intend on killing me."

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

henk looked at the young shapard, he was kanda nice and sexy. But now as the time for buisniss.

The snake took his katana and gave it to boy. "her is my 'soul'. I trust that you and your master will take care of it, until I return."

He looked at the boy and said. " Oke young sir, lead the way to your master."

Losing his weapon was not a great lose, without it he was still a match for most armed men.

dragonfly

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

reaming as the only guest in the home of meng long that hadnt said a single word he gently and poilty waved of the young lapine that ofred him a cup of jade tea then a sudden chill ran tough his fur

looking over his shoulder he had a felling something was not quite right but the movement of sofia more or less bought him back to his sences makeing his chair scratch across the ground he stood to his full height and towerd above everyone else

and without a single word or motion he softly followed the girl as to find out what had upset her so greatly to acutly make the poor girl cry so much maybe he himself a ex gang member and not really someone that looked kind wasn't the best person to talk to but he never had liked seeing a young female upset

steping into the hall he looks around woundering to hoimself if she had ran up the stairs but looking at them proved he had been wrong as the young girl was sitting on them instead

with heavey steps he walks up to her and hiopefully woudnt freak her out as it wasnt everyday you meet an adnormaly lankey hetrochromia eyed king cheetah stops in front of her and looks down from that towering height of over seven feet

"im sorry ma'am but i coundt help but notice how upset you are by any means and not to sound rude but may i know what has such a young girl so upset?"

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sofia could hear two different sets of footsteps coming closer toward her,one belonged to someone who had a long stride the other from someone much smaller.With the larger set stopping in front of her.She lookedup at the tall cheetah struggling to get the words out while still sobbing"he's...he's just suffering so much.I just wish I could help him instead of watching him endure that much pain."

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meng Long took his own napkin wiping the blood away "Thank you,as for the tea sadly I left my family when I was a young child and haven't seen them since.It is Gabriel who grows many of my homeland's various teas."The young wolf struggled to rise to his feet using the table and chair arm to pick him up so he could greet his new guest.The appearance made Meng Long look like a person nearly 3 times his age.The very thought made the arctic wolf angry but it didn't show on his face.

– Bruce Lee
BloodRaven

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Do not worry,everyone will get their weapons back when they leave."the young dog addressed."Maryse bring the chest please."With the words echoing in her head the rabbit girl picked up the large ornate chest moving to Micheal's location.Micheal quickly placed the sword into the chest.Micheal and Maryse moved in the dining hall with the
cobra."Shifu,our guest."

- Toshitsugu Takamatsu
Katmir

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Connie bowed her head slightly, as she was orphaned too. "I see, Mister Meng..."

It was not difficult for the armadillo, fox, and caribou to see the discipline in their Host's body language. A click and nod from Katmir's snout let Connie and Hex know to stand up. It was out of respect that they did so as Meng Long met the new guest... a king cobra with the recognizable air of fighting spirit.

Katmir whispered to his partners, "Only furs with the nerve for fisticuffs are showing up."

"It is awkward, mi amor." hissed Connie.

"I just want to liberate my hooves. This may just be the most peaceful place in Bon Bon." said Hex, cracking his miscular neck.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The king cobra followed his young guide to the dinner hall. He was impressed by the way they treated his katana. His mind wandered back to a time when he last saw this kind of hospitality to guests.

5 years ago, Japan, Tokio harber, tea house. He was given green tea. It was maybe a favorite in Japan, but this made him greener then he already was. The long, hard and unofficial training who he got from a rojin was over and he had to leave. His weapon and that of his master were place inside a chest with a silken cloth. The geisha, a red vixen with breasts of the size of melons, was serving them green tea.

Then his mind snapped back to the present.

A artic wolf, a bit longer then him self was infront of him. Under his white fur was the shines of a life long training. But what more struck was the aura of the wolf.

The king cobra bald his fists for a second, but let go as fast. Normally he was the one with the answer of a attack at him. Now he was facing a person who had already 10 answers at a move of him and more.

Henk tasted to air with his tongue. Somehow he tasted blood, were the dark stories true then? No he had to wait and let the wolf make the first move.

He bowed for him and said. " Greetings, My name is Henk Cobra and I'm looking for Mister Meng Long. I would like to know him."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4