FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Forgeing a new blade (Me and krisslanza)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:58 am    Post subject: Forgeing a new blade (Me and krisslanza) Reply with quote

Drodel ploped down onto his wicker cahir, that was on his almsot non existent porch. He was covered in sweat as he sat there in just his pants, takeing a break. Drodel looked out into the forest once before he closed his eyes for a moment.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kokoro always liked to poke around in new places, see what she could find. Still, a downside to this was she did have a bad tendency to start getting lost (not that she would admit that).

Still, as long as she could figure out where she was before it got dark or something... as she mused over various thoughts in her head, she spotted someone seated in a chair in the distance. Curiosity getting the best of her, she offered a wave in his direction, to see if he'd notice or anything like that.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel's dream was intrupted by the buzzing of a fly flying around his head. He lifted his hand and blindly waved infront of his face to shoo away the fly. After that he gave a big yawn and streatched, while still in his chair.

Drodel then opend his eyes and looked around as he repositioned himself in the chair. Everything was a blur in his eyes as he looked around but he knew the sight well enof that he even noticed a oddity. Drodel brought up his hands to his eyes and rubbed them to clear his vision. He then lowered his hands and looked at the lizzerd infront of him.

"Hi and welcome." Drodel called out as he waved back and then waved her over.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kokoro suspected the wave the man gave was probably not intended for her, but nevertheless the NEXT wave was. Taking it as an invitation, she walked up towards him.

"Hello there! Didn't think I'd just run into someone randomly like this, hahaha..." she noted his lack of upper clothing, "Busy day, I assume?"
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ya. Just got done takeing a break from working infront of my forge." Drodel replyed as he stood up. "Drodel Ovadin. A weapon and blacksmith." Drodel introduced himself as he offered her a hand shake.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kokoro offered the man a smile and shook his hand.

"A pleasure to meet you sir Ovadin. I'm Kokoro Takeda, a traveler of sorts."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Pleasure and just call me Drodel or Dro for short." Drodel replyed as they shook hands. "Takeda huh? Means you came from Japan." Drodel said as he lowered his hand. "Whant to come in?" Drodel offered.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Very well, Drodel it shall be then. And why, yes I do. I suppose my name, or attire, doesn't help disguise that at all. I would be pleased to come inside, if you don't mind. It's been quite a while since I've been around a forge."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel walked to the door and then walked inside. The room was 13 x 23 feet. On the wall to the left that the door hit was a workbench in the center of the wall, a book shelf full of books over the workbench, and a door on the other side of the workbench. On the opasite wall was a window, floor cupports that started midway and went all the way to the forge in the right corner, and a tool rack that started equill to the floor cuports and ran the same lenght. On the wall to the right was only some more floor cuports and a tool rack ontop of it, that started in the middle of the wall and ran untill they reached the forge. On the wall that the door was on was nothing. Then entire room was made out of planks. In the middle of the room but a little to the right was a anvile.

"This is my forge and my home." Drodel said as he turned around. The forge fire was still lit but only by the coals, while his shirt and apron where on the anvil.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ronin took in Drodel's room with a low whistle.

"Nice place you've got Dro. Everything you need I see, hahaha. Haven't seen a forge in quite a while, didn't expect to see something like that in a place like this... get any good business?"
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thanks. Off and on. But when it dose go down i then to do odd jobs in the city." Drodel replyed. "If you would mind not going to the other door. It is my liveing quarters." Drodel explained as he walked over to the anvil and put back on his shirt. "I don't think you like seing my chest so i'll put this back on."
krisslanza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But of course, I wouldn't go poking around in someone else's house, that would be quite rude." the ronin smiled, "Still, nice to know something as quaint as a blacksmith can make a living in a city like this. Feels more natural to me."

"And I wouldn't say I dislike it Dro, but it certainly is different for me - although, from what I hear, various stages of undress are rather common around here..."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel let out a small chuckle. "Ya that is true. On the main streets they mostly fondle but on the back alies... That is where the working girls hadly wear anything. Not like their cloths covered much to begin with." Drodel replyed and explained.

"Been here for a little over three years and i'm still not use to it." Drodel continued as he finnished buttening up his shirt. "Mind if i ask what brings you to Bonbon?" Drodel asked trying to start idel chatter with Kokoro.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm not sure if I'll ever get used to it myself..." mused the ronin.

She shrugged, "I always heard people talking about and was curious if they were telling the truth or not behind it. I always figured they just kind of stretched the truth a bit... if anything, maybe they undersold themselves. So, now I'm here and probably for some time. It wasn't easy getting here, long trip, money..."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I know how that is. Before i came here me, my mentor, and his other pupil. We all traviled while he toght us. We went to Germaney, Russia, Scotland, and even Japan. Where me and the other putil trained under his mentor for two years. Man was he insane." Drodel chuckled at the last part.

"But ya, Travileing can take a toll on you. Where are you staying at in town? Or have you found a place yet?" Drodel asked. "I don't mean to ask all these questions but i like to talk to new people here in town. If you want me to stop all you got to do is say so."
krisslanza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You've seen quite a few places then, huh? Always nice to know I'm not the only traveler around."

"Oh... around. There's this little inn I know of that I stay in sometimes... well, most times. And I don't mind the questions at all, if you ever ask too much I'll let you know." the lizard flashed a grin.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ok. Well if you ever in the area and can't make it to the in, my door is alwase open. Scence you seem like a good person." Drodel replyed.

"Oh where are my manners. Care for a seat?" Drodel asked as me walked over to the workbench and offered her the chair to it.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That's very kind of you Dro, could I perhaps stay the night today? Been kind of a lot of walking and all that... although, I feel like I might imposing staying around for free..."

She took the offered seat with a smile.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I don't mind at all and don't worry about it." Drodel replyed as he moved over to the anvil and leand on it. "Tell the truth i was going to ask if there was anything i can do for you work wise."
krisslanza

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ronin rubbed her chin, "Workwise? Well... I did kind of come to BonBon with just this bokken of mine," she rested a hand on the hilt of her wooden sword tucked in her obi, "didn't know if I could bring in an actual sword and all that..."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You can. Just can't use it." Drodel replyed. "You know how people like to show off their weapons. But if you want i can make you a katana."
krisslanza

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kokoro nodded, "Makes sense. And you actually know how to make a katana? Impressive. I would be delighted to see your skills at work Dro."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well if that is the case i do got a blade that i am working on." Drodel replyed as he put on his gloves and then moved around a metal rod that was part out of the forge. "As long as you don't mind the noise i'll work."
krisslanza

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Not at all. The sounds of a forge are quite known to me, it's a bit soothing actually. It's a sound I can identify and enjoy, in a city full of unusual and new ones."

The ronin laughed.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel let out a small chuckle. "Ok." Drodel replyed as he pulled the flat bar that was pokeing out of the forge and put the red hot end on his anvil. He then picked up his hammer out of his apron and started hitting the edge of the metal. The ringing of metal and metal colideing filled the room, over and over again.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kokoro let out a content sigh, a forge was noisy, but it was a very familiar sound. Very at home. Much more so then, the sounds of carnal desire that the city was known for.

"I am looking forward to seeing your work first hand."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC mind if i time skip a couple of hours on my next post to when he is done hammering?))

"Well then it is a good thing i'm almost done with the forgeing." Drodel replyed as he kept swinging his hammer. "It is a forshow sword so i'm not going to sharpen it." Drodel continued as he worked.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Sure go ahead.))

"Alright, that seems safer anyway."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel kept hammering away and then once it started to cool down he put it back into the forge fire for a moment or two, to let it heat back up. He then pulled it out and went back to work. This went on for almost four hours.

"Ok. Now this blade is done for the fire." Drodel said as he put the blade into a bucket of water beside the anvil. "Sorry about not talking while i worked. I tend to loose myself as i work most of the time." Drodel explained as he looked over to where he last saw Kokoro.
krisslanza

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ronin had pulled up a chair to watch Dro work. When he turned his attention to her, she merely smiled and shook her head.

"Not a problem. It's good that you are focused on your work, it was enjoyable to watch."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2