FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Pride's Furres

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pride

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Pride's Furres Reply with quote

Name: Franco

Species: Jaguar

Occupation: Lt Colonel [Mexican Army/discharged on corruption charges] Archeologist [current]

Vices/Virtues: Obsessive compulsive, greedy, a drunkard. Honest, Great thinker, Good Sense of Humor.

Appearance: Leaving his Colonel uniform behind, he sports a white dress shirt, and on top a brown blazer, with a dark brown trench coat. Now that he is traveling Europe, on a quest to end his life in bliss.

Sooo? What's his story: Let's skip the boring parts, and get down to the more exiting parts. He was discharged or should i say dismissed from the Mexican Army, for accepting a bribe to overthrow Santa Ana's dictatorship. By doing so he escaped the battle of San Jacinto in Texas to which he was supposed to be drafted into. Yet strangely even if he was discharged dishonorably, he was given the rank to Lt Colonel.

Pursuing his love of Archeology, he decides to start a new life, moving from Mexico down to the Amazon Forest, in the middle border between Brazil Venezuela and Colombia, to excavate a lost suspected Inca graveyard.

This is when it gets weird: While going deeper into the graveyard, a voice begins to call for him. A strange cold voice. Calling him to the deep center of the grave. A small creature, neither furry nor feral. Stuck inside a flask, calling for the archeologist to come closer. The being called itself Nuanda and it asked the reason for him to be in his home. The Jaguar didn't left a reason, and instead took the flask that contain the creature, under the dead of night. His greed has led him to grave robbing, and on that very same day, he took the first boat to Italia. To which he knows that he could sell this being for a handsome price.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

69%
Post Loading...

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Space Cats

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it, a grave robber!
Pride

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Nuanda

Aliases: Little Human
Quari Kidogo
Homunculus

Species: Ocelot

Appearance: Colorful clothing, adorned with feathers. Blonde hair, deep purple eyes, tall and refined. [Formerly]

Green, about 8 inches tall with a lizard tail, and a mouth set with 12 sharp teeth 6 on each side. [think of it as an embryo] [Currently]

So his story: Far more complicated, he is the son of a village chief, that was so cruel to his people, that one day the priests decided to cast a curse on him during the coming eclipse. Problem was that even when the village chief was cruel to his peasants, he loved his son very much, that when the day of the eclipse came, he allowed his son to watch as the moon goddess swallowed the sun, from his throne chair. Such was the misfortune that the son was hit with the curse, and turned into a creature. The father asking for help, the priests decided it was punishment enough, and the imprisoned the creature inside a flask. The people called the creature Quari kidogo. Little human, and the father who loved his son so much, on his death bed, he ordered his son to be laid atop of his grave, to guard it from intruders.

After many centuries past a stupid archeologist passed by, with a much great need to escape and see the world around him, Nuanda believed it was possible to retain his true form, so he tricked the fool with knowledge. Of course he was soo greedy he would take him away from his land to the land of those that conquered his.
Arcanus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe I'm assuming by one of your furries and your name that your into FMA??

My Fursona:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11813

My FA:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/arcsol/
Pride

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually im more into Jeff Dun HAM

Haaaammmmmmm, Jeff fa fa DunHam.

But yes that is true.
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooh an Ocelot. And a remarkable age. These two should prove interesting.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting furs Pride

My Fursona
HTTP://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11745

My FA
HTTP://www.furaffinity.net/user/artyomderison/
Pride

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankkk youuu Very Happy

Anyways let me continue

Name: Alexander

Species: Leopard

Birthplace: Mogadishu/Somalia

Description: Considering how he was drafted to fight for the revolution, against the British occupiers during the scrambling of Africa, at age 15 he learned how, not only to fight but how to kill. Being put into the worst position yet, the sniper, a tactic quite new and a lack of evolution. Considering the chance that the barrel may break during an ambush, that which could cost him his life. Due to this he lacked sleep, became roughed early in life. His fur always seems to be messy no matter how many times he tries to clean it. His eyes look fatigued, considering his work ethic. One thing is clear though, he is no gentleman.

Favorite liner: A strategy arose that if he was ever left in hand to hand combat against an enemy with superior fighting skills, it was best to surge the adrenaline, from the feelings of nervousness before it. In order of having a better chance of survival. Usually this can be done by yelling and surprising the enemy, and thus he developed this simple liner:

Guess what!!! Is 9:30!!! 9:30 in the Morning!!! Woooooootttttt!

In order to confuse and hopefully scare the enemy, as he begins his pounding.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Fursonas All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1