FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
An immortal memento (Catherine, Drodel and Rhoda)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: An immortal memento (Catherine, Drodel and Rhoda) Reply with quote

*smiles to Rhoda while waiting that Drodel arrives. Catherine decided to test her skill as an artist. She carved a lot of things in the past, amulet and other charm but she never had the idea make a real size piece of art before. It came after a night of rough fun with Mistress Minnie Brandywine. So she get a huge trunk from her estate near her mine, hired Rhoda to serve as model and call Drodel to make the wooden statue into a metallic one. The owl was suppose to come to discus about this project.*

So, I was thinking of something submissive and really kinky. I am open to suggestions if you have something of really depraved in mind. If not we will experiment until we mind the perfect pose.

Last edited by Catherine_Puce on Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mayfield

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hmmmmmm, perhaps using some toys? I had brought some in-case we needed any." the lioness said tapping her chin with her finger as she thought of what pose they could use.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grins widely.*

I had collected the toys on sale in the pawnshop but I am so glad you though of it too. I love to see you are open and willing to invest yourself in this production. A good model is like a good actor. The director can do nothing worthy without them. Can I see what brought? As source of inspiration of course.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Of course." Rhoda said with a bright smile and a wink. She grabbed the bag she brought with her and handed it to Catherine, the bag filled with various sexual toys for women. Everything between simple dildos to whips and handcuffs.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, well... You sure are a girl with that doesn't sleep much during the long night of winter.

*grabs a whip and try it in the void while looking at Rhoda, just to hear the sound that it make. Catherine smiles and exit the iten that can be wear or be visible if I carve Rhoda with them. Once , she is done she turn to Rhoda and examine her. She has a dog collar in her paw and rubs her chin with the other one.*

Well, I can figure properly with all theis unnecessary clothes you wear. Can you undress yourself?

*pauses a moment then continues.*

Also, there is anything you don't wanna pose doing it? Just to be sure I won't offence you with my ideas.
Mayfield

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhoda smiled as Catherine looked through the bag "Oh, no, not at all. I'm pretty open minded to most things. Besides, I'd probably enjoy it." the lioness said with a soft giggle as she unzipped the back of her dress, slipping out of it and hanging it up before doing the same with her bra and panties, slipping them off and setting them atop her dress.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm late!" Drodel huffed as he ran to Cat's shop. Drodel was dodging furs left and right trying to hurry. Once Drodel got there and inside he leaned on a wall to cetch his breth.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*smiles at Drodel while grabbing stuff like a collar, a leash, a pair of winkers, few dildos, anal beads and some rope. Catherine isn't sure of about how she wanna "dress" Rhoda but she is willing to play dress up with her model.*

Yes, I was beginning to think that you won't show up. Don't worry. I didn't quite started to carve the thing. I still working on the perfect pose and look. Feel free to give your opinion.

*points the huge wooden pieces in a corner of her stable while she walks toward Rhoda. Catherine attaches the collar and slides her otherpaw on Rhoda's body.*
Mayfield

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lioness giggled softly and let Catherine's paws move around her body.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah ok." Drodel said as he looked over at then wood. Drodel's eyes went wide when he saw Rhoda and Cat toying with her. "C c Cat. You kinda left out some infomation." Drodel choked up as he eyed Rhoda.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks at Drodel while making a fake shocked face.*

Really? I was sure I make myself clear that I wanted a bronze statue. What important information could I have missed to tell you?

*licks the dildo and the anal beads, unsures about which one to use.*

Have any favorite Rhoda? You prefer your backdoor stuffed with something big or you have some more modest taste?
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhoda giggled softly and slowly bent forward "Well Catherine, I'll enjoy whatever comes my way." the lioness said with a wink at Drodel.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel couldn't belive what he was seeing and hearing. He was so in awe that he didn't even notice the bulge that begain to grow in the front of his pants. "I uh guess i'll wait over here." Drodel stuttered as he pointed over to a chair and walked to it. The intire time he didn't take his eyes off Rhoda.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*installs the collar and the leash around her neck while her face and her stares are buried into Rhoda's torso. Catherine whispers to Rhoda.*

Isn't it cute when he is embarrassed like that?

*slides her hands along your curves until she reaches your rump. Cat caresses it a short moment before carefully insert a big dildo halfway inside Rhoda.*

Please, can you kneel the time I dresses you with this blinders?
Mayfield

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhoda moaned softly as a dildo was inserted into her "Mmhmm. I think he looks adorable with a blush." the lioness said with a soft giggle as she smiled and got down on her knees for Catherine.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel sat there still suprised by what he is seeing and still blushing from the sight. He wasn't able to make out what the girls were wispering about. The bulge in Drodel's pants grew as he watched and heard the scence infront of him.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*installs the winkers then moves in from of Rhoda and kisses her.*

You look lovely dressed like that. But it lacks a hint of naughtiness. You should maybe have sex with yourself. Care to masturbate you a little?
Mayfield

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lioness passionately kissed Catherine back and purred softly "I'd love to." she said with a warm smile, reaching down and rubbing her mound with the tips of her fingers.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shock now fadeing from Drodel's face but the blush still remained. Drodel couldn't help but get hard at the sight he was seeing.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*steps back to get a better view and smiles. Catherine is still think that it was the perfect choice of model for this project. It is a shame that there aren't anything that come in her mind to add to the feeling but maybe she is just too focused and doesn't see the bigger picture.*

Drodel, since you are here, could you take a good look at miss Rhoda and tell me what do you think of the future statue?
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lioness purred softly as she knelt on the floor, still rubbing her mound gently, moaning quietly and looking back at Catherine and Drodel.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel stood up and walked over to Rhoda and Cat. "If you ask me i think its missing something but i just can't put my finger on what." Drodel blerted becouse he didn't know he was saying it. He only thought he was thinking it.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too. This is odd.

*moves forward caressing her model from the tips of her finger looking for the missing thing.*

This suck. I know I am near of the perfection. Rhoda, you irradiate sex-appeal and look submissive. If I didn't restraint myself, I would have sex with you right now. What I am missing?
Mayfield

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hmmmmm, perhaps someone else to join me." the lioness said as she brought one hand up, cupping her left breast and groping herself gently as her fingers grew more and more wet, her mound starting to become wet and sticky as her juices came from her slit.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel's heart jumped and he blushed as he heared Rhoda suggest that. "That may be it. But with Cat doing the scupture that would leave only..." Drodel trailed off for some one else to finnish.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed it left only you. But for what reason did you came here anyway? You knew that the sculpture would not be ready yet.

*smirks, happy to have implied that Drodel came with a naughty motivation in mind and watching carefully the reactions.*
Mayfield

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lioness tilted her head back and moaned louder, closing her eyes as her fingers closed around her nipple, pinching and twist while a small puddle grew beneath her, her juices running down her legs and pooling on the floor.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well i uh." Drodel tryied to think of something to say with a deep blush on his face. Meanwhile unknowen to him, his arms and legs were takeing off his pants. His blue pole sprung out full blue erection when his pants fell to the floor. He didn't know what was going on untill his arms pulled his shirt over his head but by then it was to late. He was stading there nude. Drodel blushed as hard as he could then looked at Rhoda and licked his beack.
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*begins to carve the wood, only crudely to have a basic shape. Catherine want to at least have some work done while playing the peeping tom for what will surely come.*
Mayfield

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhoda smirked and used her finger, motioning for Drodel to come closer as she kept playing with herself.

My FA

---Fursonna---
Rhoda Mayfield
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2