FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Odds and Ends (Silvador/Catherine)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane smiled as he moved forward once more. Though his chest was almost pressed against Catherine's breasts, the wolf lifted his hands to cup them and gently squeezed them, lifted and massaging them. Lower down, the erection the feline had let loose brushed against Catherine's body teasinly.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*purrs as the arctic wolf massage her breasts. Shane can feels barbell on her nipple. Catherine tend to wear more bigger and exotic piercing here when she expect thing like that to happen but after hours of work they tends to be irritating under her corset so she wears just the bare minimum for keep the holes in her pierced navel and nipples to heal. Hell, even her earrings today are modest. nothing but a single pearl on a barbell too.*

Don't think you caught me. I am an elusive prey.

*makes some belly dancing moves to caress the tip of Shane's dick on her stomach.*
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When Shane's fingers found the small piercings, the wolf couldn't help but lightly toy with them. He was careful to not tug or twist them too much, in case the feline's piercings were sensetive. If given the go-ahead, he'd certainly be firmer in his teasing.

With her shifting hips, the tip of Shane's shaft brushed against her body, sending shivers of ecstasy coursing through him. He pushed his hips forward a few times, rubbing himself lightly against her body as he grinned a cheeky grin.

"I don't mind a little chasing. Half the fun of the catch is the chase," Shane replied.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grins.*

Be warned then. When cornered, I can play rough.

*grabs Shane's balls and squeezes them lightly just to make sure he doesn't think that she is bluffing.*
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane jumped a little, instinctively reacting to her groping hands. The sensation was enjoyable and the wolf quickly relaxed. Taking her action and words as an indication that she wasn't objective to a little roughness, Shane cupped and groped Cat's ample breasts in his hands and firmly kneaded them. He casually tugged on her nipple piercings once more, a little harder than last time.

"You are quite the gifted woman," Shane said, "I wonder, though, if I were to take your fruit within my mouth, would they bare juices that I might drink?"

Shane lifted one of Catherine's breasts and licked her nipple.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*moans.*

Well... maybe. They do this kind of thing sporadically. I should maybe see a doctor about it but it never bothered me that much. Feel free to try maybe today is your lucky dead. Just remember I am not a cow, you won't get much from them and you better take off the piercing first.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carefully, Shane removed the piercings from Catherine's nipples and placed them in her hand to hold. Then, lifting her breasts, he placed his tongue against her nipples and wrapped his lips around them. Gently, the wolf began to suckle on the feline's breasts, massaging and caressing them at the same time, in an outward direction, as if trying to coax the milk out of her with his hands.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*purrs loudly while the blind wolf tries to make her lactate. Catherine's hand end on Shane's head has she begins to pet him. Maybe by a simple stroke of luck, some warm and thick milk, almost cream, flow in his mouth. A reward to the bold maybe.*
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As the fluid seeped into Shane's mouth, he savored its taste and then swallowed it.

"Quite delicious,"
he said, looking up at Catherine. "I wonder what you taste like down here, though."

Shane slowly knelt before the feline and pushed his muzzle between her thighs playfully.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you.

*blushes and is tempted to close her thighs on the wolf's muzzle.*

As long you don't bite too hard, you can have a taste.

*giggles when a naughty idea come to her mind.*

Even if I am tempted to make you sit up and beg to have this pussycat.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane paused and pulled back for a moment. A smirk crossed his face as he lifted his head and make the best pathetic, begging face he could; but his eyes remained closed.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*covers her muzzle with her paws to hold her urge to laugh. Catherine spreads her legs and pets Shane's head.*

Good dog. You can now bark and taste it, pussy lover.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane let out a playful growl before pushing his muzzle between Catherine's thighs. Sticking out his tongue, the wolf pressed it against the feline's folds and licked upwards slowly, applying slight pressure, the tip of his tongue curling so that it poked in between her labia.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes... this is... perfect.

*purrs softly, getting aroused by Shane's actions. Catherine carefully puts her paws on the back of his head and presses him on her.*
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane glided his hands up Catherine's thighs, his thumbs rubbing the insides firmly. His tongue he moved slowly down and then back up, applying just a little more pressure each time, gradually pushing it between her lips.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*moans.*

I should adopt you. A gift like that cannot be wasted.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane's tongue edged deeper and deeper with each motion. Before long the full width of his tongue was spreading across the tender flesh between her labia, pressing against the feline's body firmly. With each lick, the tip of the wolf's tongue lingered for just a moment, slipping just inside Catherine's body. The juices that flowed in Shane's maw were eagerly and hungrily swallowed without hesitation.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*purrs loudly feeling at the edge of a beautiful orgasm.*

Must be why so many person keep and love canids.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane continued to lick at Catherine's womanhood. He used his thumbs to spread her lips and lick her inner flessh occasionally and pushed his tongue deep inside her hot body. The tip of his tongue poked and prodded her inner walls, searching and massaging as his thumbs masseged her labia outside. Like a half starved man, Shane continued to swallow the juices that flowed into his mouth, some of them beginning to trickle down the front of his throat.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckles between two moans.*

You are kinda sloppy tough.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane pushed his tongue deep, massaging Catherine's walls firmly. Occasionally he suckled in her clit but he'd soon returning to licking the flesh between her labia and inside her hot body. The wolf was determined to make the feline cum where she stood, before moving on to other things.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*fondles her own breasts as the pleasure slowly build up inside her. Catherine suddently screams of passion as her mind surrender to the wave of pleasure. Shane obviously can see it but she blushes embrassed to have loudy expressed her satisfaction in a so un ladylike way.*
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane's hands firmly grasped Catherine's thighs as he feasted upon her heat and juices. He drank all that he could from her body, enjoying the taste as though it were honey running into his maw. As pleasure seemed to surge through the feline's body, the wolf continued to probe and explore her insides, ignoring his own begging erection. After the surge subsided, Shane licked the feline's womanhood several times more, both inside and out, to clean up any leftover juices.

"You are quite the delicious feast," Shane said. "A lucky man would be he that spends each night with thee."

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*smiles at the comment and rummage the navaja in her dress sleeve with her toes.*

Truth, he would be a lucky guy if he manages to spend each night with me but...

*bends her knee to make her feet reach her hand behind her back. Catherine quickly grabs it and opens it, smiling at the familiar sound.*

I am a dangerous woman to be with. Feline like their territories and defend it from mate a little too clingy.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane's ears flicked at the sound of the blade being revealed. He felt suddenly confused at her action. Had he overstepped his bounds or was she teasing him? The wolf dared not tempt fate and slowly stood up.

"My apologies if I have given Miss the wrong impression," Shane said simply. His erection had also wilted somewhat.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cleans her claws with the blade while talking.*

You don't need to apologize. I just want things to be clear between us. I have no problem with a one-night or a recurring lover but know that I am not ready to set myself with a male.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I had no intention of imposing," Shane said, "I was merely expressing my opinion that who ever is lucky enough to be able to claim that they are permitted to bed with you each night would truly be lucky indeed for you are a fine woman. It was meant as a compliment."

The wolf then turned from the feline.

"But if I have given you the wrong impression, perhaps I should leave."

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't feel forced. I didn't want to kick you out. I just wanted to be sure that there would not have any misinterpretations. I can seem pampered now but I lived in the edge in my past. This thing seen duel in the past. It seems only fair to me to give a warning first incase I feel forced to lash out on someone later. It can seem rude to the upstanding citizens but in the dark alleys of the harbour it is the way of a true gentleman.

*chuckles at the fact she called herself like that.*
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well, it would be a shame to leave on a sour note," Shane said, turning his head slightly to Catherine. "And it wouldn't be fair to just leave without giving something in return for that lovely drink."

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*giggles.*

And what do you have in mind?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3