FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Odds and Ends (Silvador/Catherine)
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Odds and Ends (Silvador/Catherine) Reply with quote

Tap, tap, tap. A light, regular tapping wafted down a street of BonBon as the white wolf followed a friendly stranger to his destination. The usual noises of the town filled his ears along with the near intoxicating scents that accompanied them. A slight smile appeared on his lips, as it usually did, when he heard the distinct sound of a woman reaching her peak behind the closed doors of a nearby building.

"This is it," the otter said, stopping before a door.

"Thank you," Shane said.

"Goodbye. Have a pleasant afternoon."

As the otter walked off in the direction they had just come from, Shane turned towards the door and reached out for the handle. Finding it, he turned it and pushed, stepping into the store.

"Hello? Is this the pawn shop of BonBon?" the white wolf asked. Not knowing the layout of the store, Shane remained close to the door as it closed behind him. His eyes closed, as always, he turned his head slightly to listen for a response to his words.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*smiles, oblivious that she is in front of a blind wolf. Catherine uses to closes her eyes often while talking to people. Generally, it is because she doesn't want that her eye betray too much about her. She always considerate the eyes to be the windows of its owner's soul.*

It is either that or a shoemaker workshop?

*chuckles.*

What can I do for you today?
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane smiled at her clear spoken humour.

"I was told that this would be a good place to find, well, a lot of things," Shane grinned a little sheepishly.

"To be honest, I'm not really looking for anything in particular. I was having a conversation with a friendly otter earlier and he was telling me that some of the best things he bought were things he was never looking for. He then suggested that the best place to find things you're not looking for is the place everyone goes to sell what they no longer want."

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your friend is right. People use me as a dump to discard their old stuff... when they aren't desperate for quick money.

*smirks but quickly returns to her normal face then walks toward Shane to have a better look at him.*

I am Catherine Puce by the way. Welcome in my humble shop.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing her voice, Shane could tell exactly where she was as she moved through her store. The wolf extended his hand to shake hers as he spoke in return, "Shane Silvermane. It's a pleasure ot meet someone with such a lovely sounding voice."

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*shakes his hand. Catherine can see the cane now, it was previously hidden by a writing desk.*

Fancy cane that you have. Maybe I could interest you to a new ribbon for your hair or a new pair of boots. If you want my opinion both could deserve a replacement. Unless, you look for something a little more exotic...
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Exotic?" Shane turned his head slightly towards Catherine's voice. "Well, I'm not above a little browsing. What do you have?"

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could be surprised how much I have. I have pottery from China, jewels from the pyramids of Egypt, powerful charms and amulets from North america. I even have music box playing traditional music from Thailand. I have so much thing,people come from all corner of the world to visit Bon Bon. They come with stuff but sometime their trip was too expensive to leave with them.

*smirks again.*

But the problem is that I know almost nothing about you. I cannot properly advise a complete stranger. Why don't you talk a little about you.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane thought for a moment.

"I'm afraid there's not a lot I can say. My ears and hands are my only means of viewing the world, so such things as beautiful amulets and pottery are a bit wasted on me," Shane said, a hint of sorrow in his voice. "Music on the other hand. My ears hear a wide variety of interesting noises, especially in this town."

The wolf couldn't help but smile a little at his last few words.

"What do you have in your wares that might be of interest to a bind wolf?"

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*answers in a voice that hint none of the emotion she really feel. Catherine can feel it is a sensitive subject and she is ready to avoid a misstep with this new customer.*

An amulet isn't previous because how she look. The true value of a talismen come from the magic it creates. But if you want something else, I have a beautiful Lyra, I am sure that someone with you hearing could appreciate the quality of the sound she can produce. I have also a glass harp but if you prefer I have also scented candles and incenses to tickles you muzzle.

*makes a short pose.*

For you sense of touch, I have many things too but I suppose that you should find them yourself.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I can tell that you've much experience. You speak with wisdom. But as I am in unfamiliar surroundings, perhaps it'd be best if you guided my hand so that I don't inadvertantly break something."

If he could see the feline before him, Shane would have reached out and touched her. But he was rather enjoying their exchange of words and was not in a hurry for things to come to an end just yet. Shane hed plenty of time on his hands and pleasant company was more than a treat to be savored.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, silly me.

*slides her finger on the back of Shane's hand before grabs it.*

It will be a pleasure to lead you in my little domain. Let's start by the musical side of the visit.

*gently pull him toward a corner of her shop. Catherine rewinds the big music box and let the sound of the instrument feel the room.*
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At her touch on his hand, Shane could feel the tenderness and boldness in her fingers. As her fingers wrapped around his hand, he could tell by her grip that she had both a sensual and firm personailty.

The white wolf allowed Catherine to lead him through her store and when he heard the music playing, he began to sway to it lightly.

"Seeing or unseeing, music is the one thing all can share with equal appreciation. Sound can be the greatest expression of passion and emotion and little else is more expressing than that of music," Shane said.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chuckles.*

You certainly never had to babysit a newborn child. Nothing is more expressing that a baby.

*grabs a scented candles and lights it. Catherine breathes in to see if it smell lavender. She rarely light them personnaly and trust the seller about the smell but since she has to show her inventory she had to test it now.*
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane's nostrils flared as he sniffed the air. Catherine's scent mixed with that of the candle and the wolf found it a pleasant combination.

"That's a lovely scent," the wolf said, "and the candle smells nice as well."

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*giggles as she rewind an another music box.*

Flattery is nice but I doubt you have a tongue skilled enough to lower my prize. I already sell them at a very good prize... but you are really welcome to try.

*smirks.*
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"One would need to know this prise before attempting to lower it," Shane said. "But I'm afraid you will have me at a disadvantage. I've never been the bartering type. Perhaps you could give me some... pointers."

The white wolf spoke with a hint of mischief in his voice.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*smiles at the mischievous tune and slide her hand against his cheek. Catherine keeps her coat coarse to not be mistaken for an over pampered lady that didn't her her place in life. She kept her hair smooth with cosmetic treatment but it is all. So she paid special attention to Shane's own coat while caressing his face.*

Well, that is really easy. You fix yourself a goal, something that you really want. You keep in mind your strong points and looks for the weakness of your opponent. You had to see how far you can go with your adversary, know if you can screw her and force her to be your little bitch. Just be warned that she risk to try to same thing to you.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane smiled at Catherine's words, especially her last words.

From the direction her voice came from and her footsteps, Shane could determine Catherine's height and build, giving him a fair idea of her frame. From her hand brushing against his cheek, the wolf was able to pinpoint exactly how close the feline stood to him and he lifted his hand up behind her. Taking a step closer, the arctic wolf's fingers easily found Catherine's rear and gently but firmly slid over one cheek, his whole hand pressing against the cat's rump.

"Now knowing what I want seeing if I can get close enough to take hold of it I can do," Shane said.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*moves a hand to your shirt's collar and slowly unbutton them from the top to the bottom.*

Well, I am a shopkeeper. My duty toward my customer is to let them find what their heart desire.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And I've always thought that as a shopper it is wise to search around and find the best deal possible."

As Shane spoke, his hand shifted upwards along the curve of Catherine's back. Standing facing her, his other hand moved to her waist and lightly moved up along the front of her body. His fingers moved almost cautiously, like an explorer discovering the lay of the lands around him. Each digits seemed to move with its own life, feeling out the fabric and fur upon the feline's body.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*purrs softly.*

You are a wise person. But let me give you an another advise. A shopper should not trust the wrapping. It is always better to see what is in the box that trust that what is on it is an accurate show of it.

*moves a paw to her back ready to lead his hand to the right place if he decide to undress her.*
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This is true," Shane said, allowing the feline to guide his hands. "I was always taught never to judge a book by the scent of its pages." Shane grinned.

"It is most definately a good idea to properly inspect a product before purchase, to make sure you are getting what you are paying for. If you don't mind, would you help me remove this lovely item from its packaging?"

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*giggles and leads Shane's hands to the hooks and eyes closure. Catherinealways find the back lacing more classy but since it is a pain in the ass to close by itself, she tends to uses the more practical option for her work clothes. Soon, the dress fall on the ground and Catherine made slide Shane's hands on her curve until he reach her lacy pantie.*
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane's hands moved slowly, gently, feeling their way over the feline's curved figure. His fingers seemed to waft through her fur as if they were the air itself. Her scent filled his nostrils as he breathed deeply and he felt her body heat radiate beneath his palms.

"Strong, pleasant scent, soft and warm to the touch."
Briefly, the white wolf's hands paused under Catherine's breasts, cupping them before moving on. "Firm, but suple. A fine product indeed." Shane smiled.

His hands seemed to drift down Catherine's curved waist to her panties. Slowly, his fingertips slipped beneath the waistband and moved around towards the feline's rear. There, Shane stepped closer as his hands pushed deeper into the store owner's panties and gently grasped her rump, his fingers spreading wide over her cheeks. He could hear her breathing, feel her hot breath, smell her growing arousal. His own arousal was not unnoticable either.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*watches the bulge in Shane's pant and purrs softly.*

So you are pleased with the product. And I know that if you like it firm, you won't be disappointing by it.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Firm is good. But I like a little give as well," Shane's fingers took hold of Catherine's rear, squeezing softly, testing the firmness of the curved flesh beneath them. "Something I can, squeeze and knead a bit."

Shane inched closer, his chest drawing to just millimeters from Catherine's bust. As he did, his fingers shifted, exploring. They dodged in and out from between the feline's cheeks and down beneath them, but remained away from between her thighs.

"You're a very beautiful woman," Shane said, leaning his head forward to Catherine's chest. His nose hovered just a cemtimeter from her fur, causing it to lift as the wolf drew in another deep breath, filling his head with her smell. "Intoxicatingly so."

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I wish I could said the same to you but your clothes muffle your scent. I cannot really give an honest opinion without remove them.
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Where are my manners?" Shane said, stepped back a little. "I do apologise."

Removing his hands from Catherine's panties, Shane slowly pulled his arms from the sleeves of his shirt and let it fall to the floor. Next, he took one of Catherine's hands and placed her fingers on her stomach before sliding it slowly downward and stopping as her fingers touch his pants.

"Would you like to do the honers?" the wolf asked.

Catherine_Puce
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, it wouldn't be proper of me to doesn't help a costumer.

*unbuttons your pants and lets it slide while she grabs the underwears and push it down until mid thigh. Catherine quickly kneels and sniffs the newly exposed area before stands up again.*

Now I can said that you smell nice too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3