FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 26

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:11 pm    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 26 Reply with quote

Chapter 26 Back To The Red World

Voice"Something is wrong."
Chris"What, tell me! Who are you!"
Voice"Your mission is having mayor problems."
Chris"What you mean?!"
Voice"Your current mission is changing. It's not program to do this!"
Chris"What program?!?"
Voice"Oh god, Chris.........Chris................CHRIS!!!!"
Chris"..................."
Voice fades away. And I fell down in this dirt. Naked, and feeling like I already been here. I look around, it's not true. I'm back at my home planet in the right time. Year is 2016 A.D. error map info.
Chris"Oh god. Not here again! What did I did wrong!?"
I check the watch again, error targets.............targets data found. My new targets is Mina, Brexio, and Neo. Lophostrix, Velociraptor, and Japanese Giant Hornet. I can't believe they are my targets. But I don't complain there, I was dying to kill them all. Suddenly, I notice I was in the industrial ruins. I remember here that a lot of poor people came here and start killing the riches. I better get out of here. But then someone wave at me to get over there. I ran to where he is at, 3rd floor of these ruins.
Hazel"What are you doing out there all by yourself!?"
Chris"I don't remember."
Hazel"We have clothes for you in the back where Francis is."
I went to the back as told and got some clothes. Wore out military uniform and jeans. Happy to have jeans. I went back to the group and they were 3 of them.
Francis"So, I'm Francis."
Hazel"I'm Hazel."
Snitter"And I'm Snitter."
A Tomcat, a Brown Rabbit, and a Smooth Fox Terrier. Ok.
Chris"What are you guys doing here?"
Snitter"We're are giving up our lives just to kill Mina and her 2 personal guys."
Chris"I remember her. She's a bitch right?"
Francis"You got that right boy."
Hazel"She's going to burn in hell."
Chris"Maybe I can help you guys."
Francis"You? You sure your up for it?"
Chris"Does it matter if I was naked outside, I can fight."
Hazel"Alright. You can help us. Any plans?"
Chris"The Nos Fort, we can use the sewer passage and fight our way to the top. We need silent weapons."
Snitter"Got that taken care of."
Chris"Alright, let's go then."
Hazel"Wait till the afternoon. Then we will go."
3 hours later, we're in the sewer passage, leading us to the Fort. I miss having the Navakot. Even in silencer, we then found the right path and got out of the sewer. Good, we are inside the Fort.
Snitter"Now what?"
Francis"We should climb the ladders. That will take us to the top."
Hazel"Alright guys, let's go. Double time."
Climbing the ladder and hoping we don't get spotted. I was the first, then I heard guards at the top of this first ladder. He saw me, I grab his gun and throw him down, a long fall.
Hazel"Well done boy."
This area is secure. Moving to the next ladder. Short one, we climb fast and there are 4 guards. Good thing there are boxes for cover.
Chris"Pick your target guys."
They pick their targets.
Snitter"On my mark."
He shot first and we follow along. We all got headshots.
Francis"Beautiful."
But then the radio of the guards call out their names for report.
Chris"Fuck, we are going to have problems."
Hazel"We better hurry, now!"
Climbing the long ladder, and we were in a hurry. We saw the view of the scorched Earth, or the scorched Lexuing. It's beauty is forgotten and destroyed. I can't believe after the whole time I was killing the lustful people, this still comes. Then we are in the main objective floor. But then a attack chopper came out of nowhere.
Brexio"Die!!!"
It shot 1 rocket, and we duck for cover. It exploded the wall and it start shooting bullets at us. Then we took the chance to get inside before it fires again.
Brexio"You will not escape here alive!"
Alarm goes out. Guards are going to get us. We open fire and got some kills. Headshots and dismember were around. Guards with gas mask, and we punch a hole i those tubes. Going upstairs and run faster. But then the helicopter return and start shooting at us.
Francis"We need more firepower!"
Chris"I'm on it!"
I found a VN-78, guided missile. I aim for it, and took the shot. It was a direct hit and fell towards me.
Chris"Oh great."
I jump out of the way and he crash. On fire, he got out and was really hurt.
Brexio"Fuck, fuck."
Chris"You miss me?"
Brexio"You?"
Chris"Yes, me."
I blow off his head. 1 down, 2 to go.
We kept going up for this is a skyscraper. There is the elevator that is going to close. I run as fast as I can. I jump and it close. Leaving Hazel, Snitter, and Francis behind.
Hazel"Go finish the mission!"
Snitter"We'll give you time!"
Francis"And put that bitch out of her misery!"
Chris"I will. Over and out."
It's time to face her. But, where's Neo? The elevator stop and open the door. Suddenly, Neo jumps at me and we fight inside the elevator. I punch his chest and hips. I block his moves, and counter back. Then I kick his head and smash his face to the window.
Chris"Hello you fuck."
Neo"You! Impossible!"
Chris"Nothing is impossible you bum."
I smash his face to the window again and it breaks and his head was smash from the metal bars. He's dead and finally. 1 more to go. Then the elevator stop. Top floor, and there she is. Waiting for me in her office chair where she can see the world. But she was shock to see me.
Mina"What the!?"
Chris"Surprise?"
Mina"No, we erase your memory! How!?"
I then went up to her face.
Chris"It's call faith bitch!"
I punch her head.
Chris"Talk! Why you want me to kill all those kids!!?"
Mina"..........I hate this world. Men tries to ruin us, use us, and we don't deserve no respect to the world! I want to get rid of those people and make a new world where women dominates the whole world! I'm sick of seeing us women's being mistreated and kills us! I hate that! That's why I want you to do it! But NOooooo!! You just have to be short sighted! You can't even think the bigger picture, can you!?"
Chris"I don't give a fuck about your reason! You try to use me, that is not going to happen!"
Mina"So what now!? Your going to kill me!!?"
Chris"..........no."
I drop my gun, went up to her, and kiss her neck. What was I thinking, don't care. I don't kill girls that easy. But I can show her what I went through this whole time.
Mina"What are you doing!?"
Chris"Showing you what I really can do."
Next to the wall with her and I took off my clothes. She was in shock, I grab her and kiss her slowly. Then, with luck, she gives in. I took off her clothes, kiss her everywhere. I lie her down in her desk, and I then put my cock in her.
Chris"I'm, not, one of the men you think about."
Mina"Ahh!!! Ohh!!"
Fucking her yet tight pussy, this vengeance is turning into something I really can do best apart from killing people. Holding her both hands, she really then wants more.
Mina"Uhh!!! Uhhhhh!!! Yeah!!! Ahhhh!!!"
So fast in this missionary, I can't hold on anymore, neither does she to.
Chris"I'm gonna cum!!"
Mina"Me too!!!"
Without thought of risk, I cum inside her and she exploded also, our cum just filled up her pussy. And this feels really good.
Mina"Oh my god. I never thought of this feels sooo good."
Chris"Yeah, I know."
But then the timer set off and the missiles just launch, those that will destroy this world.
Mina"I'm soooo sorry!"
Chris"It's ok. We all make mistake."
Merciful to her, I didn't kill her. I hit the watch and left this place as I now know the whole truth. I bet it's time to go home now.

To be continue...................................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1