FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 25

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 25 Reply with quote

Chapter 25 Our Eye, Our Spotlight

Chris"Hey! What's going on! Tell me!"
Voice"What should you know? Focus on your mission!"
Chris"Not good enough you bastard! Tell me!"
Voice"Hahahahahaha!! You'll die if you don't focus the mission you idiot!"
Chris"Fuck you, now tell me!"
Voice"................."
Chris"Well!?"
No answer, meaning I fall down to the world of hell. But, I'm in a hallway, I quickly find a door in this hotel, because of these structure they are. There's a open door, I went in and close the door. Inside, it looks like a bit of a mess. I look in the bedroom, inside the closet, and there are clothes. But none of them are boys stuff. These are girl stuff. Great, wrong room. But then I saw a flyer in the garbage. It's said come join us at the summer cruise with Rhett. Year is 2007 A.D. in London, England. Target is Rhett, a Pika. Oh wow, now I know where he is that fast. But....
Chris"I was 7 years old in this time. Which means London will be next for an invasion. By next year, this whole country will be under totalitarianism. Even to the whole country."
It's the satellite that the Oceania that controls China and Japan area. British people are not knowing this event because of phone disconnection to the other world. This is call the Silent Exodus Plan. Oceania is yet behind the barbarian terrorist attack that is destroying south of Europe. It's no wonder I saw Bon Bon in ruins. America is fighting back, but nuclear missile is a huge threat. They already use them against Russia and took over. South America also is under attack. Africa is somewhat safe. But Asia is spreading their idea of autocracy stuff. Still, all country right now is in the form of communist. Every country has a small group. Yet the history is still confusing. Who's country is telling us the truth. Hell, but in the minds. Even that space program was at large for Oceania. Earth will no longer be Earth, it will be called Lexuing. Why that name, don't fucking know. Then someone is coming, and two girls saw me. It was no surprise.
Diamond"What are you doing here?"
Puzzle"We're being rob!"
Chris"If I was robbing, why am I naked and not carrying things."
Puzzle"I don't know. Diamond, he's strange."
This is odd.
Diamond"Why are you here anyway?"
Chris"I'm looking for someone, but that's not your business. I need clothes and I will be leaving now."
Puzzle"I think we are going to call the cops now."
But then the Zebra with purple stripes whisper to the giraffe's ears. I could hear them, but I was lazy for some reason. Then they look at me, with the eye's of lust.
Diamond"You need to leave now? Why don't you stay here with us and have some fun."
Because of my abs and my shown cock, I think they really want it now. Should I have fun with them or quickly go now......................................I never had a threesome before. I should take this chance, hopefully they help me out with the clothes part.
Chris"Alright, let's have fun."
I lie down in the bed, both standing on their beds and strip their clothes while they were touching each other. They know how to give a good time, I don't know from me, I could be lie just to be nice.
Puzzle"I want his cock."
Diamond"Me too."
Chris"It's all yours."
They were in doggy style and both of their pussy were shown to me while they lick and sucking my cock. I then finger their pussy and their ass with one hand each.
Both"Uhhh!"
Two mouths, I think this is much more than I expected to be.
Diamond"I want to ride this bad boy now."
Puzzle"I bet his tongue is like a horny dick."
Chris"Let's fine out. And you didn't tell me your names, how rude."
Diamond"I'm Diamond."
Puzzle"And I'm Puzzle."
Puzzle then show me her wet pussy and I just ate her out. Licking it in and out, same thing when Diamond grinds my cock with her tight pussy.
Both"Ahhh!!! Yeahhhh!!!!"
Pleasing both of them, I can see why this is much more work to give those 2 horny girls a awesome pleasure. Then they both french kiss and teasing both their tits.
Chris"I'm going to cum!!!"
Both"Me too!!!"
They both cum a lot, and I explode a load on both of their face.
Diamond"That was amazing."
Puzzle"I'm really tired now."
Chris"So, can you help me get some clothes?"
Diamond"We'll help you."
It was dark outside, they took me to their car and drove out. Minutes later, they took me to this club call The Elephant's Trunk. In the back, I was then drop off.
Chris"Really."
Diamond"Don't worry, you'll find something there. Here's the address to The Safari. We'll be there."
Puzzle"Bye!"
What help. I went inside, hiding in the dark. Following different hallways, there are guys ready to strip, oh god, this is a male stripper club. Crap. Up and inside the vents, I follow the noise, then I can see where these guys are dancing. I have to wait, from these type of clothes, I better find the right one. Nope, nope, nope, nope, .....nope. Hey that's a good one. A biker clothes. I just have to get out of here. Crawling, and then I out into the bathroom. There are a lot of women's here. I better act normal and take this clothes on stage. I then walk to the stage and these chicks are screaming. I walk up and he is dancing.
Chris"I need your clothes now."
Stripper"Hey man, wait for your turn!"
Chris"No time, now!"
Stripper"Talk to the hand!"
I grab his hand and he is begging for mercy, and I talk to his hand.
Chris"Now!!"
He took off his clothes and I wore them on. Then I walk outside of the front and I'm looking for a vehicle. There is a girl on her motorcycle, I'll try to take it.
Chris"I need your motorcycle please."
Driver"Why?"
I check my pockets for something. I got money, I gave it to her.
Driver"100 euros, really?"
Chris"Why not."
She got off and I took it. But then the driver's boyfriend got mad and took out his shotgun and threat me, SPAS-12.
Driver's BF"You better get off my wheels."
I got out and walk towards him.
Driver's BF"I think your tough?"
I quickly stole his shotgun from a grab. Now he is shitting his pants. I took his sun glasses and wore it. Got back on and drive out of here. Bad to the bone. Following the direction, I finally made it to the The Safari club. I went in and took a seat at the bar stool. Then they announce Diamond will be now on the stage. Lights were flashing as she is stripping on the pole and doing some jaw dropping beauty. Flashes goes on, but the Diamond turns into me, where my hands and tied up and I'm naked. No, flashback then comes back. Here in this place?
Mina"So, your Chris right?"
Chris"Fuck you!"
Then I got taser from these wires that were in my head.
Mina"I know you, and I'm very disappointed."
Chris"I know what you want me to do! That ain't gonna happen!!"
Mina"I understand, your weak!"
Chris"Screw you bitch, I'm not going to kill billions of kids!!"
Mina"Boy, listen, this world doesn't care if you kill every kids in the world, it's just another ad to the world to live in fear. We make fear, I expect you to do it."
Chris"Never you whore!"
Mina"Then you leave me no choice. I will erase your existent, leave you to rot with the rest of the world. But first, Neo! Brexio!"
They came in naked, and so does she, stripping in front of me.
Mina"Jerk off while I give him pleasure."
They start jerking off in front of me, they got close. Then Mina grab her strap-on and, no. She didn't.
Chris"AHHHH!!!!!! Rrrrrraaaaaa!!!!!!"
Mina"This one is a hard on! He's making me so horny!!"
She fucks my ass. I was shock and piss off to what I see. I was [word censored] and was in pain of this crap.
Mina"I know you like this!"
Chris"Rrrrrr!!!! Fuck you!!!!"
My face shows how much pain and somehow the pleasure I resisting it. My cock is strong, how is this possible, why am I liking it?
Mina"Give him a blowjob!"
No!!! Not that!! But they were gay enough to not listen of my trouble. They were sucking and licking it.
Chris"Fuck!!! Fuck!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!"
Mina"I think he is cumming!!!!"
It can't be true!! I don't remember this crap!! But then I cum a lot. She cum inside my ass, and they also cum all over my body. How disgust I was, I wish to kill them all now.
Mina"I love it. Now, you will never remember any of this ever again."
Sudden of all, my brain was taser and was in pain. So that's how I can't remember! They erase my memory. But now I know. Their all going to die. Mina, Neo, Brexio, all must die! Then flashback over. Diamond was then done. I went to the back stage and found her.
Diamond"Was I that good?"
Chris"Hell yeah you were, very sexy."
Diamond"Yeah. So, now what are you going to do that now you have clothes on?"
Chris"I need to go to Airstrip One, can you take me there?"
Diamond"Sure, I know that place. I'll pick you up at the front."
I was at the front, and then they came. I went in with my shotgun....................15 minutes later, I arrive.
Chris"Thanks for giving me a lift."
Puzzle"See us soon please, I really want to have fun again."
Diamond"Me too, see you later."
I got out and they left, I know how that feels, you return home and I was going somewhere else cool. I jump over the fence and run to the military hanger. Airstrip One, I know places. Then there is a BO 105 PAH-1 light attack heli. I took it and fly out of here as the alarm didn't went off for another 1 minute. I was flying up high, and into the North Sea............................Less than a hour later, there is the cruise. Suddenly, it start shooting at me. I fire back, machine guns and rockets.
Chris"Fuck yeah!! Whoa!!!"
Exploding people and things up, this is really fun.
Chris"Hahahaha!!!!"
Then a RPG hit me, fun over.
Chris"Taking a dive now."
I move toward and directly in front of it, and I jump out and the heli smash right into it and explosion happen.
Chris"Nice entrance." I use my shotgun and run down the deck. The ship is sinking, I have a time limit. Running down and there are people in shock. I put them down, and it shot dragon-breath rounds.
Chris"Yeay."
Doing inside the ship, guards fire, but the flames fire them down. I love this ammo. Water is rushing in. I went down more. Until I found him in his room. What odd.
Chris"Rhett!!"
Rhett"You fucking idiot!! You ruin my career!! I was saving these people from communist!!"
Chris"By how?"
Rhett"By introducing pleasure and fun! They worship me as I spread the word from God. I tell them it's ok to have sex! We can have sex and pleasure with anyone. BF and GF, husband and wives? No! That's the sign of order! Order is communist, we won't have to deal with them anymore."
Chris"Marriage is not communist! That's from God you stupid prick!"
I then blow his head off on fire. I then got out of this place, swimming out, and I was under water. Going through halls and cracks, I then was free and swim back up to the surface. I was now free, swimming on the surface. I took off my clothes and I feel the nature of the sea. I felt good, and I love it. I hear helicopters coming in. I hit the button and light took me away. We were all watch, I knew it. But nobody cares.
Voice"Mina, Neo, Brexio."

To be continue.............................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1