FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 24

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 24 Reply with quote

Chapter 24 Body Of Pure Drug

Voice"Seems you saw a lot of shit right."
Chris"Whatever. Just take me to the next one."
Voice"Fine, your boring now."
Chris"So what bitch. And what do you mean by time on the last stop?"
Voice"This is time, that's your answer."
Chris"Your hiding something."
Voice".....................no hiding."
Then light was not very truthful. I fell down where dark somehow gives me answers to my unknown question. Here in this room, it's black. TV's are in that corner. But suddenly.....
Tony"Hey! What the hell are you!?!"
Oh fuck! I think he saw my time travel! I look around quick. On the desk, grab a pen, and throw it to his face. He was in pain, I quickly went up to him and forcefully broke his head off.
Chris"That was close. Better find clothes."
No where to find one. Then I took this person's clothes. Black suit, and was a bit bigger. This black room looks rich enough. Yet the year is 1984 A.D. in Miami. The target is Maximiliano, a Northern River Otter. Out of the blue, I hear gun shots. These TVs are cameras. Looking at it, some cartel people are breaking in. I look around on the desk, there are some files........found it. Maximiliano, is his durg parther. He's not here in Miami, but in the island of Cay Sal. Then there is a harsh knocking. They ask for Tony. Oh crap, I killed Tony. Great, I better kill them all. Looking around, there is a cloest type drawer, open it and there is a free M16 with grenade laucher.
Chris"Merry Christmas to me."
More harsh at the door. I ready the laucher.
Chris"Alright, you want it? Say hello to my little fucking friend!!!"
Shot and exploded the door. The wind kick me a little.
Chris"Hehe, I love that part."
Outside and duck for cover, I notice I was upstair and they were downstair. They were shooting a lot. I got out, feeling a bit rage power in me and start shooting them. Their kidney, guts, heads, legs, and arms, were popping blood. Even fuck up their jaws and beaks. Then a twitch came, someone is behind me. I reload my grenade, turn around and shot it at him. It hit his heart and he exploded to pieces.
Chris"Fuck, you got blood all over my shirt."
Then the front door was block by collapse parts. I went downstair and keep going to the living room. More guys, then blow up their brains.
Chris"Die motherfucker! Shit."
Little hallway, went there and a open bookcase that leads to a hidden path way. Running down there, utility stuff was fine. Bloods were found, even dead guys. I pay no attention, keep running. Outside is the pool, this place is rich, and if Tony is a drug dealer, he must have a water plane. Going to the back of the mansion, more cartel people were in my way. This gun ready dismember them all. Blood was exploding every targets like fireworks. Then police sirens are on the way. Into the garden, I see the plane on the dock. Running as fast as I could, enemies shots almost hit me. I went quickly to the plane. Got in, turn on the engine, and fly away as I was really in danger. I flew up high and down south of the world..................................Yesturday was night, today is bright morning. I was now in the island of Cay Sal. I land there and there are some people here. Weird to have a suit on, lucky there are some clothes in the back of the plane. I wore a tropical clothes, green/blue and finally, jeans. There is a bar where people are there. I look around, nice place. People here are friendly, enjoying their time. Then trucks came by and guys with guns came and took some girls. The boyfriends try to help them, but were shot down. People ran as fast as they can. They return to the truck, and left fast. Looking around, there is a dune buggy parked. I got on and follow them from a distance. This leads me into the forest, and deep inside the forest. Then there is a compound, cartels are there. The trucks stop there and start dragging the womens inside. I open the compartment and what are the odd's of a briefcase full of money. I went in like a business man. I walk with the briefcase and guards stop me.
Maximiliano"Hey, hey. Be easy with a client. I'm Maximiliano, for what business your doing here?"
Chris"I want to be part of your organization. I hear you got the stuff nice and ready."
Maximiliano"That's us. Let me show you around."
Inside were womens doing the drugs, cutting them, making them, and preparing them. Then womens upstair were having sex with the cartels. And there is the red room. The cartels were cutting this poor women guts off and she saw screaming. They put drugs inside of her.
Chris"What are they doing?"
Maximiliano"We're doing a experiment of her sexual organs. We're creating restless women who will have sex nonstop. That so I believe, yet we are having some terrible lost. But we will continue to do so."
Sicker to hear, drugs inside of their body thinking they could be sexual active forever. That really doesn't work.
Guard"Maximiliano! Sanitago's men are here!"
He then got a head shot from the enemy's. I pick up his Uzi.
Chris"Let's get out of here!"
Everyone is shooting at themselves. An RPG suddenly blow up one part of the building. Things are falling apart. I shot them and red mist were around.
Maximiliano"This way!"
Out back, we took the truck and left in the hurry. Climbing up the hills and he stop as he saw his empire fall.
Maximiliano"Fuck! My empire!"
Chris"Too bad bitch."
I spray his head off, and fell down from the cliff. A helicopter landed by the compound. There is a Dragunov in the back of the car. I took it and aim for the person who was responsible for this attack. A guy came out of the helicopter, and that guy was Henri? Oh crap, flashback. Inside the scope, I saw myself with a bag cover my head. Then Henri was dealing with someone else. It's Brexio and Neo.
Neo"You have what I want?"
Henri"Right here."
Brexio"Good, this will bring the future of Oceania."
Henri"And this boy is your test subject."
Neo"Selling your best men ever? I see, he will be a very value to us."
Then Neo took me, and shot Henri down. I can't believe I was sold to them and they turn their back on him. What the hell? Why do they want me for? This Excon business is really confusing me. I was then taken away. Flashback over. There is a guy with no gun looks like a boss. I think he must be Sanitago. My ears can here them far away.
Sanitago"Grab the rest of them and kill them fast."
Sanitago's men"Yes Sanitago."
It's him alright. I aim for his head, took the shot and his head exploded. They know where I was, I quickly open the briefcase, burn the money.
Chris"Money don't buy happiness."
I took off my clothes and left again. When can this stop? I'm already sick of this Excon shit.

To be continue............................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1