FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 19

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 19 Reply with quote

Chapter 19 The Two Path Of Love

Voice"Strange flashback huh."
Chris"What did you do to me!?"
Voice"Nothing, everytime you time travel, you have flashback from the past according to your exact spot. Interesting huh."
Chris"Not really, it distracted me."
Voice"What can I say, your here until the job is done."
Chris"Whatever."
Voice"Beside, flashback can sometimes help you out, if you had problems before."
Chris"What problems?"
Voice"You'll see. Hahaha!!"
What a hint, and now I'm back into reality of someone's time. It looks like a cool room. It's dark, and night outside. Year is 1895 A.D. in Bon Bon?
Chris"Bon Bon? The one I was interested in this place, way beyond coincidence."
Target is Vitale, a Brown Hare. Ok, looking around the room, there is a closet, took a suit and look like a important client.
Chris"This suit is fine, not a fan of suits though."
Got ready, and looking into a picture frame, this guy looks like a old business man with the sense off protecting it's property at all cost. There's even some coins here, 100 florins.
Chris"Who keeps money here? Is this for me?"
So kind, then exiting the room very quiet, the hall is dead silence. I look around for some time of interest, not a smart move on the job. I heard a noise from a distance. I then quickly enter a room and close it fast and quiet.
Chris"Good hide."
Mary"What are you doing here?"
Oh come on! Again caught!? I look at her, my god, what a cute beautiful young lady there.
Chris"Uhhhhhhhhh......."
Mary"Are you the perfect man I've been waiting for?"
Chris"Uh, no."
Mary"Then why are you here?"
Chris"It's none of your business, I have to go now."
But then she grab my arm before I leave the room through the window. In a minute, something happen, the minute she touch me, I saw a vision of her in a different realm. Standing there, then I saw her in reality.
Mary"Please! I think your the perfect man I've been waiting for. Don't you want to make love with me?"
It's strange to have that vision from her. I don't know what that means, but I have to pick, stay here and make love with her or tell and go now..............................I heard a sound from the distance before, I'm not taking my chance, better tell her something quick.
Chris"I can't, I have places to be. You'll won't understand it, but understand this, I can tell you really want a perfect man. That man will come in the right time in the right moment, he just have to show his love to you very personality. And there are others that loves you as well, one of them can be your perfect man, but know this, whatever you pick, are really sure you want that person. Think about it."
Mary"Wow, I....I'll keep that in mind strange."
Chris"I hope you do, goodbye Miss?"
Mary"Mary Blue."
Chris"Alright, Miss Blue, farewell."
I got out of the window with a spare hair clip thingy and open the window and close it back. I jump down, running across the fields and on I go as I hope I don't get caught. Running down, 6 minutes, and there is the city of Bon Bon.
Chris"Whoa, how lovely."
Walking around, there are a lot of girls wanting for sex now. And these mens are crazy for them. I can't believe this town is full of vice. No wonder I was interested in this place, this is a secret city I bet no one in Italy would ever figure it out. But now the mission comes first, finding Vitale and get out. This will be kinda hard, the distraction. Where to start? I then see a Brown Hare, she looks hot, showing her nipples, but I saw her scar from her left face. If my study of psychology is correct, she is hurt. The way the image of Vitale looks like, they look relative. Better take my chance and get information out of her.
Chris"Hello."
Viviana"Hey their handsome. You what to have a good time?"
Chris"Sure. Lead the way to your room."
She lead me to her hotel room and it was nice. She lie down on the bed and she took off her panty.
Chris"Young lady, I think you really want this do you?"
Viviana"This is my job, what do you expect?"
Chris"I don't know. But right now, you haven't seen this body before."
I strip and my cock is hard already. She was in awe of my abs, and she is wet right now. I was then kissing her whole body, then ate her pussy.
Viviana"Ohhhh!!!"
Then in doggy style, I put my cock in very gentle and grind her deep inside.
Viviana"Right there!"
Fucking her slow, then faster. I can't believe she is very horny, the movement of her is telling me she is dying for this pleasure for her whole life.
Viviana"Ahhhh!!!!"
Grabbing her tits, and teasing her tails, she is screaming so loud.
Chris"I'm cumming!!!"
I took it out and cum all over her face, then her whole tits as well.
Viviana"Wow, I'm tired of this much pleasure."
She then fell asleep, and so did I.......................Next day, she was dressed and ready to go.
Viviana"I'm ready for my paid, this cost 100 florins."
Chris"Alright, good enough. I have to tell you something."
Viviana"What is it?"
Chris"You know a guy name Vitale?"
Viviana".........he's my brother. How did you know him?"
Chris"Some people paid me to kill him. Their info was kinda a made up rumor. Tell me about him?"
Viviana"He and I went way back, I was on my own and making a living. I had a lot of boyfriend. They were cute. And when I was dating with them, my brother always came and kill them cold blooded. Everytime, he always do it. So that's why I move here, to get away from him. But I have the feeling he's here in the city. I wish he could just stop and leave me alone."
Chris"Alright, so it is true."
Viviana"You really going to kill him?"
Chris"It's my job."
Viviana"Please, at least I don't have to see him again."
Back on the streets, and I saw some heartbreaks from these young people. But more girls want more. Suddenly I hit someone by mistake. Suddenly, he then came to this vision I see with Mary and this guy, looking at each other and thats it. I saw him now in reality.
William"Hey, watch where you going!"
Chris"Whatever."
He went away, strange vision, but him? But then I found Vitale across the street. He is climbing up the ladder and up to the roof. I follow him there and he was on thee look out for her sister. I sneak up behind him, and grab him in a choke hold.
Vitale"What the hell??!!"
Chris"Why you kill your sister's boyfriends!?"
Vitale"I know they are unfaithful. I just know that."
Chris"You have proof?"
Vitale"......no."
Chris"Then you know nothing you fucking bitch! Over protected huh."
I then snap his neck and he's done for. Can't leave him here, I have to put him in the grave. I carry him and fly to the forest. Found a spot, dig a hole, put him there, and cover him up.
Chris"What an ass."
I could look go on, but I rather visit the city and watch it one more time. The streets and the people here, they know pleasure. No wonder I keep hearing people saying this is a city of pleasure.
Dragalion"This place is a waste of garbage."
Chris"Excuse me?"
Dad? Mom? What are they doing here? Suddenly this flashback came back, this whole city is destroy. I was being carried by my mother. I was 1 year old.
Dragalion"I can't stand this world. We have to leave."
Okihagal"What about my son?"
Dragalion"Foster parent will take care of this worthless son of mine."
Okihagal"Your right, he is worthless. He can rot in this world."
Dragalion"Under the contract for the government. He will be put to the test. Until then, he is no son of mine."
Then the flashback is over.
Chris"My parents, betrayed me. I was just 1 year old. Motherfucker, this place, I'm sorry."
I went into an alley, strip, and move on.

To be continue....................................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1