FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 16

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:52 pm    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 16 Reply with quote

Chapter 16 Sick Useless Power Giving

On I go again, again, and this fuck.
Voice"You need some help boy."
Chris"Fuck why?"
Voice"Because, they are dead because of your worst mistake ever!"
Chris"Your not making sense here you stupid cock fuck!!"
Voice"Hahahaha!!!"
Chris"You really are annoying as fuck!!"
Voice"Said the one who's life is already screwed!! Hahahahahaha!!!"
Light is gone and back to another time.
Chris"If he has a body, he's going to get fuck real badly, now where the fuck am I now!?"
In the forest, and the light grey clouds, year 1702 A.D. in Kyoto.
Chris"Japan again? Ok, I bet they have more sick crap than anywhere else."
Target is Akio, a Shika Deer. Usually, these types of animals are consider to be like peaceful ones. Maybe not all of them. I guess we have to figure out what the fuck is going on here. Nearby, Kyoto is just a short yards away. Even so, I jump to roofs, finding clothes. It starts to drop little waters. Then, out of the blues, some guy's is beating up some poor girl there, a Raccoon Dog.
Bully"Gives us your money slut!!"
Chiyoko"Please!! Help!!"
Fighting naked or keep going......................hurting her, big mistake.
Chris"Leave her alone!"
Bully"Hahaha!!! Your naked!!!"
Quickly went up to one of them and quick knife hand strike his neck. He then fell and choke up blood.
Thug"You'll pay for that."
Giving him few punches to the body, then I jump kick his face and smash his face till I saw blood from his eye's.
Chiyoko"Thank you, whoever you are."
Chris"No problem, need help?"
Chiyoko"Can you help me get home, I'm hurt badly."
Chris"Ok."
I carry her and her house is not far away, just jump roof to roof. Then I enter her house.
Chiyoko"I beg you to help me get clean."
Chris"Ok."
In the bathroom and place her in the tub. Water then fills it up and I wash her. Cleaning it off her dirts and stains. But then she grab my hand, moving it to her tits. I grab it and play it. I got in the tub and she saw me as I was her hero.
Chiyoko"Please, love me."
Then I kiss her, making out in the tub, then kissing her neck so much tender to it. Moving her slowly to her position as I carry her and teasing her pussy with my cock. Without hands, I put it and start fucking her.
Chiyoko"Ahh!!! Feels so good!! Please, continue."
My legs were not giving me tired as I grind her tight pussy that is so wet and dripping a lot. My mouth can't stand it as I start licking her tits and sucking it soft. She hugs me tight as a hero never leaves her.
Chiyoko"More!!"
I gave her more, fucking her so fast, still no tired of my legs and arms. Then both tails hug each other and the point of it is teasing it as well.
Chiyoko"Ahh!!! Ohhh!!!! Yesss!!!! I'm cumming!!!!"
Reaching it's peak, I put it out, fingering her pussy fast and we both exploded cum as I need no hand for it and she gushes out all, wetting my hand.
Chiyoko"Your amazing."
Chris"Glad you like it."
Later on the day, she let me wore her brother's clothes, for he past away by gangs. Yet she is still sad, broken up in her bed.
Chris"Why a beautiful girl is still sad?"
Chiyoko"My sister, she has fallen to this weird guy that she likes. I don't like the look on him."
Chris"How so?
Chiyoko"He has a lot of guys with him, but I fear that she might get hurt badly."
Chris"You know this guy?"
Chiyoko"I never know his name, but he is a Shika Deer."
Chris"Do you know his where abouts?"
Chiyoko"I believe he looks rich, so maybe he lives up north because he always go up north."
Chris"I'll get your sister. And I will kill him, I promise."
Chiyoko"Tell her that Chiyoko sent you for help. That's my name of course. What's your name?"
Chris"It's not important. I should go now."
She then gave me a katana before I left. Heading down the road in the bright afternoon. The hills were kinda small. And there is no problem yet. Then the eye's that see's far wawy saw a lot of people in that one house. I follow to the house and, in stealth, I look around the house. Everyone is in the living room. And there is Akio, with the sister of Chinyoko. She is the center of everything. And everyone is naked.
Akio"Everyone, you all have filled this cup of your cum and for that this holds the power of eternal pleasure!!"
They yield for pride.
Akio"I have drank it before, now it's time for this lovely lady to drink it and become the power of eternal pleasure like me!!"
She is drunk, that face said so. He then gave it to her, but then I decide to crash the party.
Chris"Stop!!!"
Akio"What are you doing!!?"
Chris"Stopping this shit!! This is gone too far!!! Your all dead!!"
These guy's are naked, but I quickly slice their legs, arms, heads, and their cock off.
Chris"Give her up!"
Akio"Hell no!! She is my slave!!! Together, we will rule the world of pleasure with the power of that cum!!"
Chris"It never works, there is no power!!"
Akio"That's what you think, but your wrong!! My strength of pleasure grew much more powerfull, soon, she and I will have pleasure with everyone!!! My cock is still hard as rock!!"
He show me his large cock, but very stupid enough, I throw the katana right to his cock and blood spills as a hit. It was spilt in half.
Akio"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn you!!!!"
Chris"Now where is your power now?"
I grab the sword, and slice his head off.
Kiku"Who sent you?"
Chris"Chiyoko, she sent me for your safety to come back home."
Kiku"Oh, well, thanks. Take me home lover boy."
I carry her, fly her to the house as the wind strikes me as a victory. In her house, Chiyoko saw both of us.
Chiyoko"Thank you!!! You save her!! I can't thank you enough!!"
Chris"No problem."
Chiyoko"When she wake up, she'll have a big surprise with my body."
Chris"Your very naughty. But I'll have to go now. I must be somewhere now."
Chiyoko"Thanks again!!"
On top of her roof, I got naked and light was hitting me far away and away, home away.

To be continue...................................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1