FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Russian (open rp)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: The Russian (open rp) Reply with quote

It was dark and rather cloudy night in the outskirts of Bon Bon. A lone Black Panther can be seen walking alongside a road. He has a map in the right hand and a rifle the left hand. He has a puzzles look on his face as if he's lost.

"Damm I think I'm lost "

*Looks down at Map then looks up again*

" Well the directions say I should head north, but I've been headed north for about ten miles and still no city *sigh*. That's the last time I have Victor make me map! He can't do anything right. Well I hope hr doesn't screw up in taking care of my sister

*He continues walking for a few miles still searching for Bon Bon*

(Note: Whatever is in italics is Russian)[/i]

My Fursona
HTTP://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11745

My FA
HTTP://www.furaffinity.net/user/artyomderison/
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You lost?" Drodel asked the black panther that walked into his veiw. Drodel was sitting on a old wooden stool that was beside the door to his fordge.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*As he walks alongside the road still reading the map he hears someone speaking to him. Startled by this he brings up his rifle but realizing the owl is not a threat and lowers his rifle.

"I'm so sorry. You nearly gave me a heart attack. Oh and yes I am lost do you know where Bon Bon is? The map I've been following is off and I don't know where I am. He says in a Russian accent. *Shows map to Owl*

My Fursona

My FA

Last edited by Artyom Derison on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Space Cats

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Félicette had been walking outside of Bon Bon for about thirty minutes when she noticed a Panther pointing a weapon at the local blacksmith at his forge. For a split second she thought it was a mugging but then she noticed the map and the panther then lowered the rifle. Félicette then rolled her eyes and stood still to rest, she was on the opposite side of the road as she watched.
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Don't worry about it." Drodel replyed as the panther apalagized. "Heh who ever drew this map has the city in the wrong place. Don't worry about it, i got to head to town here soon anywase." Drodel said as he saw a feline not far out. "Hey miss come on over here i don't bite... Dunno about him though." Dain partly yelled so she could hear him and also pointed his thumb at the panther.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Thanks for the help". * The Owl speaks to someone behind him.He turns around and sees a white ragdoll cat with grey face and tail he says to him self "Who is she?" but he doesn't realize he said it loud enough for others to hear. He hears what the Owl said about him* " I don't bite" *then a smirk appearson his face* "unless you want me to" * Turns back at the Owl* " Oh where are my manners my name is Artyom Voskella Derison, and you are?"

My Fursona

My FA
Space Cats

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Félicette was not expecting them to invite her over, she was just passing by but she guessed that perhaps they thought she could help in some way or something like that. She had some difficulty hearing them from across the street so she only made out the owl's invitation. She waved at first without considering coming over but then she looked in the direction of the town, it was still a good while away so she decided that she might as well mingle.

Félicette then casually walked across the road to the other side and caught the panther's name as she approached. "You boys okay? need something?" She asked in a curious voice, wondering why they had called her over.

Félicette was wearing more casual clothing for her stroll, a tunic as well as black white striped stockings with a black scarf wrapped around her neck.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(OOC: I can't really do anything untill Drof posts since he's the one that called you over)

My Fursona

My FA
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*His ear perked up in the direction of the felines voice and he turned around to face her* Huh oh were fine. I just got lost on my way to Bon Bon, because the map I have here is all wrong. The Owl offered to show me the way to town but it will be awhile until we leave, and pleased to meet you Miss....

My Fursona

My FA
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((ooc sorry internet was down for more than a day))

"Oh sorry my name is." Drodel was starting to introduce himself but she didn't hear him. "I'm fine but he's lost. No we don't but couldn't let you stand over all alone." Drodel replyed to her.
Space Cats

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well I'm Félicette, I wouldn't worry because you're not too far from Bon Bon." She smiled to them both.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My that's a lovely name. it's French correct? and that's a very nice scarf your wearing. Pleased to meet you as well Drodel I'm guessing by your clothes and that forge I see through your window your a blacksmith?"

My Fursona

My FA
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"And i'm Drodel Ovadin." Drodel introduced himself after Felicette. "Yes i am. Mainly a Bladesmith but i do also do Blacksmithing." Drodel repyed to Artyom. "Yea we are just a little walk from town." Drodel said as he stood up.
Space Cats

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yes my name is French, I don't recall much of France however. I was raised in London mostly. But enough about that." As everyone became acquainted with one another she smiled and then flicked her scarf back. "Thank you, it is my favourite for cold nights."
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*With an intrigued look an his face* "A blades smith you say, well if my Kindjal Sword is ever becomes damaged I'll make sure and stop by some time". *He turns to Felicette* "Your welcome miss..uh I mean Felicett". *Speaks to both of them* "Do either of you know of a place in town that's warm, and has nice beds? I'm exhausted and starting to get a little cold".

My Fursona

My FA
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Aye you do look good but not just the scarf." Drodel said in agreement. "Well you know where to find me. Well you two are welcome inside and get worm infront of my fordge while i go change." Drodel offered before he walked to the door and went in.
The left wall had a workbench in the middle of it, a bookshelf full of books on the wall and a door on the far side of the wall. On the wall infront was a window right infront of the door, a mass of blacksmith tools hung close to the far corner, and at the far corner was the fordge its self. On the right wall was some more tools. The wall that the main door was on was bear. By the forge was a anvil with some barrols and a bucket near it. But one thing did strike odd is the fact that the outside of the place was log while the inside was planked walls and floor. Drodel walked to the other door and went in and closed it behind him.
Space Cats

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"You both flatter me." Félicette smiled to them and then listened to Drodel. Once he went into his forge she looked at Artyom. "I suppose I'd like to stand by something warm than out in the cold. If you need a bed then there are plenty of inns in Bon Bon, as well as the delight Castle if you have a different taste.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Yes we should go inside where its nice and warm" *He make a hand gesture at Felicette telling her to proceed ahead of him* "Ladies first" *As she walks in from of him to the shop he can't notice to look at her nice round butt. Once inside he puts his rifle and sword in a corner near the door. He looks around the shop noticing the all to familiar tools as week as some he had never seen before. He comes across two chairs and places them near the forge*" Felicette come sit with me please?" *He takes the guitar off his back and takes the bag covering it off and begins playing a simple tune* "So this Delight Castle you speak sounds interesting. Whats in there exactly?"

((OCC sorry for the delay was kinda sick))

My Fursona

My FA
Space Cats

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Félicette walked in her hips moved curvaceously, it was unintentional but she did not notice Artyom glancing at her rear. once inside she sighed slightly and loosened her scarf, noticing Artyom had brought out two chairs she smiled. "How kind of you, thanks." Sitting down she sighed again and looked around before glancing at the panther's guitar.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Anything for a pretty face like yours" *He says with a smile on his face. He continues to play the tune on his guitar and seems to be in deep thought at the same time. He closes his eyes and the music reminds him of his family and friends back in Russia. He remembers all the good times he had, but then reality sets in and he remembers what he did and what happened to him. He stops playing and takes his right hand and runs it over the scar on his right cheek still remembering what happened. A tear runs down his face nut is quickly wiped away hoping that Felicette hadn't noticed. He then notices her looking at the guitar.* "Ah I see you like my guitar. I got it a few years ago in Spain. If you like I could show you how to play a few chords."

((OCC are my RP skills good, because I've never really RPed before?))

My Fursona

My FA
Space Cats

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Aside from the terrible past affecting him so much -But that's just my own personal peeve- I think you're doing fine, just I noticed a few posts ago that you controlled my character and said she walked in, no biggy but controlling other people's characters can be very irritating sometimes.)

Félicette was in her own little world as Artyom played so she did not notice his teary eyes. When he offered to show her how to lay she smirked. "Music has never been a big art of my life. But the tune you played was very nice indeed."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((ooc you sure could have fooled me about not rping before. agreed it is good.))

"Agreed it was nice." Drodel said as he opened the door and walked back into the room. Drodel now had on his white suit with blue underlay. "Dorry if i seem a little overdressed but all i got is my work outfit and these... I need to get some casural outfits." Drodel admited as he walked over to them. "Heh made your selfs right at home did yall? I'm glad." Drodel said as he picked up a jug of water and placed it becide the fordge.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((OOC I'll make sure to keep that in mind in the future Spacey. Heh maybe all those advanced English classes I took paid off))

"Thanks for the compliment." *He hears Drodel's voice as he exits his room. He turns his head slightly to the right and sees Drodel in his fancy clothes. With a rasied eyebrow* I didn't know you were getting married If I'd known we where going to a wedding I would of worn nicer clothes." *He says sarcastically and slight chuckle* "But in all seriousness you look good my friend" *He see Drodel place a jug of water near the forge and gets up off his chair to get a drink*

My Fursona

My FA
Space Cats

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"That it is, a very extravagant suit indeed for something other than your work clothes." Félicette remains in her chair as Artyom gets up to take a drink.

"So Artyom, are you visiting Bon Bon or are you planning to stay there?"
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Well if i was to wear my work cloths in there again..." Drodel trailed off as he rubbed his neck. "Lets just say Betty dosn't like people to be dirty in the castle." Drodel finnished. "Your welcome to some just don't drink it all. Its to put the forge fire down low." Drodel replyed to Artyom as he handed the jug to him. Drodel then waited for his reply to Felicette's question.
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Artyom takes the jug and takes a small drink. He then places the jug near the forge* "Thanks for the water I was really thirsty and don't worry there's plenty left for the forge. *He says to Drodel* As for whether i'm just visiting or staying I will most likely stay. I've heard that you can start a new life here in Bon Bon. Back in Russia I...did something's I'm not proud off and I got some people that I was close too killed... So I really have no where else to go." *He sits back down in the chair and watched the glow of the forge*

My Fursona

My FA
Space Cats

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little amazed at how intimately Artyom shared details of his past with them, Félicette shrugged it off and sighed. "Well, luckily there is a kind of privacy law in the town, so a new life is something easily obtained."
Artyom Derison

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Still looking at the glow of the forge "Thats good to know thank you" he says to Felicette. He turns his attention to Drodel and says "So are we ready to go to town or are we going to stay here for a bit longer?"

((OOC sorry about the weight i had an British Literature paper due))

My Fursona

My FA
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drodel replyed by dumping the rest of the water into the forge. "Well then shall we find you a place to stay then? Like i said Betty dosn't like it when furs come into the castle all dirty." Drodel said as he place the jug on the anvil and walked over to the door to hold it open for the other two.
Space Cats

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Félicette stood up and walked out of the door, she smiled to Drodel as he politely held it open for them.
"Yes, finding a place that makes you comfortable will be good, I don't have much to do today. I'll keep you both company."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5