FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TerminatorChris

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: The Blue Dragon: Crossing Time 15 Reply with quote

Chapter 15 Fertility Force

Voice"You don't look good kid."
Chris"I never look good bitch."
Voice"Shame, I thought your fun."
Chris"I don't care."
Voice"Cheer up, maybe you'll be happy when this is over."
Chris"Really?"
Voice"No. Hahahahaha!!"
Down I go and into something soft but hard.
Chris"Rug, great. Someone's house then. Find clothes, and get out of here."
This is a bedroom, and there is the closet. I look in, and found clothes. Nice fit, like wearing a suit. Then my ear's tells me that someone is coming.
Jayla"Brother!! Where are you??"
Sounds like a young voice. But then she enter the room and saw me.
Jayla"Hey? What are you doing here?"
What a beautiful Polecat. Should I seduce her or leave her alone.................I have to go, I don't have of this. But what about her.
Jayla"I'm going to tell my father that your here!"
She left fast and calling out her father. I went out the window, closing the window and climb on the roof. A beautiful day in the lovely city. Wonder what's it called. The year of 1678 A.D. in Birmingham. Target is Corbin, a Raven. Info is that he get's every women pregent. But which women is he going after. This will take longer than I hope to be. Now, walking the streets, I saw the art of these buildings, very exotic. And these girls I've seen here are erotic. But there is always vice, no doubt. Then I saw a sad couple in the park, the look on her, pain by physical.
Chris"You guy's look sad. What's wrong?"
Husband"Leave us alone. Please."
Chris"Just trying to help."
Wife"I was [word censored]."
Husband"Honey, please."
Wife"It was after our wedding, yesturday at night, we were planning to go on a honeymoon. We were packing, but then a raven came, tied my husband up, and he also tied me up in bed. There, I don't want to talk about it. My husband watch the whole thing."
Husband"It was painful to see it, I can't stand it."
Wife"Last thing he said was 'I was doing you a favor.'"
Chris"I'm sorry to hear. Lucky for you, I am the type of person who will get the man who did this to you for justice."
Wife"We will be greatful for that. Please do so."
Husband"Make him pay."
Chris"I will, you have my word."
Left the park and on to the hunt. Better find the church, she said it was after the wedding. My guess is that he will strike the couples there. I went to the nearest church. There is a wedding going on there, perfect timing..........................After the whole wedding, the new couple went back to their home. I follow them from my distance. The night starts and the worst thing will come to an end if he comes. They went inside the house, I watch the window across the streets. Still lights, and I hear them going on the honeymoon. But the ears detect another voice.
Corbin"Hello couples."
It's him. I fly to the window and open it up fast. There he is by surprise.
Chris"Corbin!!! It's over!!"
Corbin"Noo!!!"
He ran back outside the window. I follow him, running on rooftops. Bricks and cemets are a factor of this chase.
Corbin"Leave me alone!!! I did nothing!!"
Chris"Motherfucker!"
Running and jumping over buildings, I fly instead and follow him in bird eye view.
Chris"There's no escape!!"
Corbin"You'l never get me!!!"
The moon still shines the path of his movement. I took a big dive and strike him down into another building. Into the window and in a big room now. He is hurt.
Chris"Why raping the couples!?"
Corbin"It's my duty to make more people for England! These couples have their orders from god! They are here to give life, make a new life. But these weak people decide to spent time with each other instead of giving birth already. I will help the country and god to grow more people!"
Chris"You sick bastard!! Why you have to give them birth instead of the husband?"
Corbin"They lack the strength of having the child now. No wonder this world change when it comes down to having a child, men lacks faith and love. So I decide to have them a child already and start taking care of them already and deal with it!"
Chris"You fucking moron!! You just make it worst!! They can't have it until they are ready for it!!"
Corbin"No!!! It's for the country!! Country!!! We must grow strong!!!"
Chris"Fuck you, your dead!!"
I grab pecks, rip it off his mouth, stab his balls with it and break his neck.
Chris"All you idiots never get it."
Target down, It's so much crap in this old planet. Why am I having to go through all of this now? Hit the lights, and on I go into another beautiful hell.

To be continue........................
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1